Windshield Washer Fluid in Oil fill hole

Some people should not be on the road....

Looks interesting, but why did you make a thread for this?

>mini owners

Wow, that's quite the mess

clearly the engine is totaled, but with that out of the way is it fixable?

seeing as theres no con rod through the block, of course.
but it is less effort to swap a second hand one in. depends how much your time is worth.
in this case it looks like its just a boring 4 banger, so its not worth rebuilding. its not something worth saving.

Oh look, another reason to not buy used cars.

Who knew making guac was so easy

Figure out what will dissolve that disgusting mess without harming the block itself and stick it in a vat of it for a while
Then have a machine shop give it a through cleaning

>man my wash fluid reservoir sure is big

just add coolant. coolant fixes everything.

>Figure out what will dissolve that disgusting mess without harming the block itself
Isopropyl alcohol.

maybe he murdered someone

I can totally see how some normie stacy would do this, never buy a used car from a women

>implying not being able to care for your car is implicative of a lack of driving skill

Lmfao, my brother has been working on his own cars since high school. When we went to a track day we decided to swap cars half way through for a few laps. To put into perspective, he has an 08 Golf R32 and I have a 91 MR2. The golf is AWD, relatively pigfat, has huge brembo brakes, 250hp~, TC/ABS/PS, etc. My MR2 on the other hand makes 350hp, has no assists, and has the N/A brakes which are single pot piles of shit, but the car has full race suspension and everything in between. Our best hot laps were 1:44 and 1:23 respectively. My first lap in my brothers car was 1:25 and his was 2:05. Needless to say, I was a few dozen seconds faster than him in any car I used. The best part? He works on every single car in the family, I barely do shit to my own ride. Guess what, some of us prefer the driving aspect of cars more than working on them, who knew?

why don't you put better brakes on if you've already done the suspension?

I worked at a tire joint and got a phone call from some woman that did that exact thing to her VW Beetle. Told her to tow it in but NOPE, the dumb broad drives it up. Right from the gate we told her that she may have ruined her engine. After basically doing 6 different oil changes to car we finally flushed all the wiper fluid out of the oil and luckily for her the Beetle didn't knock afterwards. Stupid fucking people

nothing a little plastic spoon and a big milkshake straw from mcdonalds wont fix!

you just know it was a woman

how could anyone look at their engine and come to the conclusion that is definitely the right spot to put your wiper fluid. people can't actually be this retarded.

It's Jeb's car.

>Get 2015 wrx sti with 20k km
>have a bbq with m8s
>Friends jelly, one guy, a friend of a friend, asks if he can take it for a bit of a spin, since he's driven a golf r and evo 10
>sure bud
>he plays around with the clutch a little, gets going, smooth. Clearly an experienced driver.
>asks if it's ok to give it the beans a little, >Np, you can handle it, everything goes fine
>other friend tagged along for the ride
>wants a crack at it
>think he'll be sensible cus he's a friend and not a random
>one friend asks me if I'm super sure to let him drive, says he's a shit driver
>think he'll at least take it easy at first so I can see if he does ok
>floors it after getting in, burns the clutch and eventually jerks us forward
>fucking slams around corners and floors it mid turn. Deliberately trying to drift an awd car in tight residential suburbs
>tell him to take it fucking easy, it's a new car, the other 3 people agree with me
>nope, keeps acting retarded, slows down at a cul de sac, tries his absolute hardest to spin the car out, terrible stench of burnt clutch
>tell him to stop trying to put the car in the fucking curb
>tries to lock up brakes in a dead stop, a few more retarded near misses. Barely clearing the curb with turns with cars parked on the street
>we spot an undercover cop car a while off
>he gets out and swaps with me
>everyone talking about how if we get pulled over I'll take the heat for his retarded driving
>I get asked how I drive the car, and I say I baby it, since I got the car a month ago.
>drive carefully home, the stench of burnt clutch hanging in the air even with the windows down
>pissed at that faggot the whole night, he either has no idea that I think he is a cunt, or he deliberately abused the car like a 20 year old skid pig out of jealousy.
>ends up typing up a Facebook post about how he had fun, thanks to me and says "Even though I'll probably never be allowed to drive it again, it was worth it!"

Worst fucking 5 minutes of my life.

Anything's fixable, user. It's a question of money and time. Easiest way to fix it, swap in a new engine.

Because he's making shit up? Nobody builds a MR2 to 350hp with stock brakes and lives.

I learned very early in my life that no one touches my cars except me.

you are an absolute pussy

>Buys like-new car
>Lets other people he doesn't even fucking know drive it
I bet you also lend money to strangers, too.

Gas yourself, you spineless pussy.

Wow the ethylene glycon must have polymerized into PEG

It's wiper fluid not coolant.

Wtf is in wiper coolant that made it polymerize?

Extremely underrated post

Looks like what they made hot dogs with

Soap allows the oil to emulsify, beat well and you get a foamy goo.

I'm getting flashbacks of my kid's diapers when he would get sick. bad times, indeed.

throw it on some toast and sell it to millennials