/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread V3 Epilogue Leaked edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 21/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RFYj2sYV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Mugi!

>she only thinks about her piano
Exactly.

Also her wikia page is glorifies as fuck

Pick one.

Basically, ye.
nogger
DUMB
PIANO
SLUT
SOUDA!

Souda

Mugi!

maki is and will always be the best danganronpa girl! she is perfect! She is an interesting character with an amazing development! if you hate her that means you have shit taste.

Souda is cuter.

Don't open this.

Is getting twice the love today!

KAEDE IS FUCKING FAT, SHE BREAKS ALL THE BICYCLES

Kuzu.

She might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but her hands are extremely refined from using the piano, so she touches you super softly, too! Even if you call her fat, it won't matter, because she burns all of those calories while playing the piano! And who said she can't do anything else while she plays the piano? She's so talented with the portable piano that she can even skiing while playing it! The symphony she'll play for winning you is going to be glorious!

Gundam of course.

Stop falseflagging Cuckichi

Nice meme

She is a normal tsudere girl character with a boring assassin backstory.
But her developement is nice. I like it.

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

Someone used my edit as the OP image, I feel honored. Here's an alternate version.

I mostly agree with this.

Is mine!
SMELLY
DUMB
BAKA
SCUM
I appreciate Gundam. I just appreciate Souda more.

Since we were talking about Ouma and the status of his family, here's a list of the cast and their familial relationships. Feel free to correct me if you have other info:

Kaede: ? (Alleged twin sister)
Amami: Father (Alive), 12 sisters (Missing), brothers?
Miu: ?
Ouma: Parents implied to have been killed by him or his brother
Korekiyo: Sister (deceased), most likely orphan
Maki: Orphan
Angie: ?
Gonta: Parents alive on both sides
Kaito: Staying with grandparents, status of grandparents unknown
Tenko: Parents are probably alive
Himiko: Mom is probably alive, dad isn't mentioned
Kiibo: Iidabashi (Probably alive)
Hoshi: They're all dead, Jim.
Kirumi: ?
Shirogane: ?
Saihara: Parents are alive and working overseas, he stays with his uncle

Wha?

Look here.

walk straight past them into hanamura's kitchen

Any new betas?

I want to cure Shinguji

Think of a Danganronpa Style Twist for the next game

> Every participant in the killing game is an Alternate Universe Version of the protagonist - their names as well as certain memories were taken from them and they given fake names in order to hide this fact.

Whose eyes are those? Ouma?

I love you Terufucker. What is it that drew you to Teruteru?

ew

We got yet another page of Hoshis last thread.

This one's even better, holy shit.

Whoops. For Kaito it should be that the status of his parents are unknown but it works out since Monokuma sort of implied something could have happened to his grandparents.

And for Ouma DICE could count, and their status obviously would be unknown too. Maybe Tenko's master for Tenko's case?

But that's the problem, she only knows how to play piano and refuses to do anything else, because it could prevent her from playing the piano. There's a reason why she is called Piano baka by her friends.

> The Mastermind wanted to erase all other versions of himself including the protagonist. It is revealed that the Mastermind is the leader of Team Danganronpa and used the funds from Danganronpa as a way of building a device to travel to alternate universes and set up the final killing game.

Hah! Such Photoshop and 0/10 insults aren't enough to break her spirit or snap her neck. But don't worry, she'll save you from having such shit taste!

so much trash to take out today!

>The killing game was funded by the government. And everyone is a big baddy that the government wants to get rid off.
Pretty much V3 if SHSL Hunt is real.

inb4 It's real and now I look like an idiot...

Why do i get a feeling there will be a Danganronpa game that involves time travel and jumping from alternate universes

Kaede mentions her father and wanting to go back to him in chapter 1 narration.

Ouma said killing his parents was a lie, and then his brother killing them was a lie. It's not clear if he meant the murder or the brother was a lie, but it's unlikely he killed them because of his no kill rule or that he has a brother because no one in DICE resembles Ouma and it says they were on the level of family to him.

Angie doesn't mention parents specifically but theoretically they were on the island with her. It seems like a society that communally raises children.

Tenko's parents sent her to a Buddhist temple to help her calm down and control her temper. They're both alive.

IIRC Miu mentions reading dirty manga in a family restaurant with her family in prison mode so they're probably alive.

He's a good boy who cares for his mom, and he has an enormous meat on the bone, what's not to love?

I love you, too!

saved.
this

I doubt they will try and make Team Danganronpa Sympathetic

>Team Danganronpa's Leader turns out to be an Alternate Universe Version of Makoto Naegi (His Name is slightly different and he is very different in terms of personality)

Waiting for the rest of the girls' betas

I want Oumeno to become canon!

I want to travel around the world as Shinguuji's disciple and fix him with love. We would take in all the sights the world has to offer while he would impart folklore knowledge to me, telling me about the distinctive customs and practices of each culture. To provide shelter during the night, we would erect tents, toasting marshmallows on the campfire and trading ghost stories before getting into our sleeping bags. At night, the sound of his voice reading folklore stories would be my lullaby to rock me to sleep; however, in truth I'd merely be faking it, and once in a while I'd open an eye to see him still watching me, his expression concealed by his mask but the fondness clearly reflected in his eyes.

One night, however, something is amiss. A bulge dents his pocket as he continues our ritual of bedtime stories. Once he verifies that I am asleep, he extracts a knife and raises it above me, ready to strike. But his hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, his trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. He throws himself on me and buries his face right where the knife should have gone, clutching at the fabric of my clothes. His whole body shakes and I scoop his body into my arms and tell him that everything will be okay, just like usual. His silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the night.

The recovery isn't immediate. The murder attempts continue afterwards, and his sleep is still punctuated by anguished cries for his Nee-san, but no matter what happens I'd show him that I'd always forgive him. Soon enough, traces of his former self start to surface, hinting that his sister may in fact be alive. We vow to continue travelling around the world to find her together.

He would finally be cured of his trauma, because the one force that can overpower anything – whether it be tulpas, incest, or DID – is love.

Thanks! For HICKSHON these stories are surprisingly detailed and I wouldn't quite rule out the possibility that Ouma does have a brother considering his zodiac sign is Gemini and he quickly tells you his backstory is a secret.

> Angie doesn't mention parents specifically but theoretically they were on the island with her. It seems like a society that communally raises children.
I can see that being true, yeah.

> IIRC Miu mentions reading dirty manga in a family restaurant with her family in prison mode so they're probably alive.
Cute!

In your dreams, pancake!

Denial won't change the fact that you're a lardass whore with fingers fat enough to play 5 piano keys at once with just one of her thick sausage fingers.
Fat bitch!
Flat is justice.

Do you mean Ouma or Yumeno?

>The protagonist time travels back in time to prevent the mastermind from altering history of the DR games.
>The mastermind and the Neo Ultimate Despair already went in time before, each member taking over a case from each game and changing the evidence and culprits as well as victims, the protagonist goes in to solve the case in a class trial to restore each case to the way it was
>Each Neo Ultimate Despair member is executed along with the original culprit of each case
>Once all of the cases have been solved, the final class trial begins to save the day once and for all!
>The mastermind ends up being the protagonist from another time.

Some shit like that.

both

Don't worry, her execution insulted her enough to break both her spirit and neck for having such a shit taste in plans.

Generic dumb blonde

This
There's a reason why Ransome the Insult Clown is one of my faves

Let me educate you.
Small > flat >>> average >>>>> big > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> disgusting cowtits

Saihara, I found us some tools to play with it!

Everyone is ignoring that Kaede is fattest where it counts!

wow what a homo
Nah nah nah
nah
Flat > big > cowtits >>> small >>>>>>>>>> average > shit >>>>>>>>>>> Disgustingly huge cowtits.

you all have shit taste! she is the best waifu ever! she did nothing wrong and she won the kaitobowl!

EXTRA KEK
X
T
R
A

C
U
C
K

I agree.

But what if it was an USO DA YO

Sorry, she's simply shit.
A fat stupid blonde bimbo who doesn't know her terms and rejects because she has no taste.

False.

He is talking about maki user.

Nice find honey! But I've got something better!

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Post the transparent hat. I want it.

What does Kaede and a shamu have in common? They're overrated fatass mammals that needed to die off.

Zzzzz

Oh, I forgot to mention that his voice is LEWD AS HELL

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RFYj2sYV4

>implying Junko's tits aren't breast implants and she did that to advance through her modeling career

Oh, what should I expect from a hack mastermind like you.

I respect your opinion, but I won't change my mind.

WRONG!
kaitoanon won the kaitobowl!

A reminder Gonta won the Shingujjibowl

Oh yeah, Todd Haberkorn. His voice in both the Japanese and English dubs is great.

I guess it's the same for me.
Then again, I can appreciate almost all tiddy.

Did they fuck?

I accept other people's opinions on her, but I agree with you.

Junko's Junkos are 100% natural, stay jelly.

No Nee-san did. Gonta will be left with nothing but Ouma who he hates.

GET THAT /U/ SHIT OUTTA HERE

Sato is for my penis only.

Nope she won the kaitobowl!
Everyone loves her here she never gets insulted because she is perfect! Your waifus and husbandos can't compete!

>implying kaede didn't win

She only won the Pianobowl.

Yes they did and thats how Shingujji got his 100th honorable dick

>Sato is for my penis only.
>Sato
>Being for anyone
>Liking that shitty slut
>LIKING SATO
>WANTING SATO ON A PENIS
YOU HAVE THE WORST FUCKING TASTE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD, GO DIE IN A HOLE

Trashman, no.
Your taste is shit, but have some limit.

Why is Saiaka a thing again?

What position could they fuck in without massive hair pulling in that situation?

Took you long enough to realize that.

Maki is a sickly subliterate cretin and a miserable odiously suffocating mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties, a shockingly reprehensible lecher and a feculent thick-headed proof that evolution can go in reverse, and a monstrously unsightly troglodyte and a dastardly simple-minded sub-literate simple minded mental midget.

SATOFAGS GATHER

It warms my heart to see these survivors scavenging what they need from the wreckage together.
Life finds a way.

Kuzu, no!
Kuzu, calm down!

i agree