Does Veeky Forums get insecure when they see a girl that owns a bigger, faster, and nicer car than them?

does Veeky Forums get insecure when they see a girl that owns a bigger, faster, and nicer car than them?

what the FUCk is that

Joke's on you, girls around here like small cars that are easier to park and not hit stuff in.

a car silly :)

Looks like she found a good place to take a dump.

What's a "car silly"?

only some rich cunt in a land rover. get kinda pissed when i see her around every now and then, positive the husband she cheats on everyday bought it for her

car is an automobile or another way to say vehicle. silly can also be another way to say someone's dumb or wrong but in a goofy manner

not really, except for one time where I saw a blue haired chick driving a brand new Macan GTS and she had the learner signs attached. Left me astonished

In that case you'd write "A car, silly".
The meaning changes entirely if you leave out the comma.

I don't, a nice car with am woman who hasn't just used daddy's money to get behind the wheel of a four wheel guchi hand bag is a turn on.

ah i see.. thank you for the grammar lesson.

not to me. i like submissive women

I see them the same way i see guys in nice (fast) cars.

Most of them are posers who couldn't set a half decent laptime if they tried, even around an oval.

Why not just get a luxury car or something more practical if you can't track your sporty daily? They're just as good at highway pulls. See: minivans in drag racing.

My fiancee has an M5, and i drive a 16 year old volvo...

i can dig it though

>lap times
>can't track your sporty daily

What in the everloving fuck are you even talking about?

Why the fuck would you buy a sports car that's shit with fuel and carrying capacity if you don't get shit out of it but the delusion that it makes you look richer than a luxury car? To race? No, to park at starbucks.

It just makes you look immature, because it's something usually bought by posers.

BMW Homage concept.

>flats
>toe cleavage
might as well take the fucking shoes off.

Not everyone parks at Starbucks with their cars m8, some people drive them.

have you heard of driving fast not on a track? have you heard of enjoying your car? have you heard of making your car a hobby?

>have you heard of driving fast not on a track?

That's called driving slow or killing yourself/your ability to drive legally

what fuckin shithole do you live in where you die or lose your license if you drive fast? fuck man where i live u can drive like 30 or 40 over the limit on backroads cus theres never cops there.
also
>not having a rollcage in your car

I don't trust my rollcage but even in the UK which I'm lead to believe is restrictive you can drive around on those country roads as fast as you like with minimal fear of repercussions. If you haven't had your car at the 155 limiter you're doing it wrong.

ded beaver

I get insecure when I see a girl.

let's eat grandpa

>faster
most people own faster cars than me
>bigger
however not many of them are in excess of 17 feet long

nice

>bigger
Not many girls would own a bigger car than me here, with the Hilux being considered "big"
>faster
Its a 1.8 tonne 101hp diesel pickup on 31 inch wheels... a midget on a tricycle is considerably faster
>nicer
... its a 14 year old, relatively spartan truck. Its about as nice as soup boiled on old shoes

Fucking great thing, isn't it?

I get massively annoyed whenever I go to the Vancouver area and see all the Chinese teenage girls driving Gallardos with the big L stickers on them.

No.
99% of the time when I see a girl who actually cares about having a "cool" car, it's a disgusting stanced Golf or ratrodded E36 or some such garbage.

Yes they do. When I see another girl with a nicer car I just rry to race her or compliment her

i want to fuck
i always want to fuck

A female

Never happens to me.

Super underrated

kek

I always wonder how much their husbands for it.

And people complain that American cars look like toys.

You have autism.

And here I thought I was the only one autistic enough to be bothered by that.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

I see fancy expensive cars (and normal ones) with the big N stickers on them. What are those if L is for learners?

Either put high heels on or get some sneakers, flats are just ughh why the fuck do they wear them???

>bigger

lame

Sorry I meant N, I'm from Alberta so I forget which it is

The scarf will touch the wheels and break her neck

you have, autism

Autism, you have.

Matters the car

What the FUCk, is that

Matters, the car

Insecure? no. I just cringe at the thought of a nice car getting curb rash.

In my apartment there's an asian business lady who parks her z4 next to my eg and I'm in love with her.

true story, man

Underrated

No, since I know her car looks like a complete pigsty inside with crap everywhere, while my car is clean as fuck and well maintained. Most females have no respect for machinery.

You are projecting more than a movie theater. People can buy whatever the fuck they want, what are you, the autism car taste police?

more like he's better than people who buy sports cars he can't afford

Yes, I do.