Thinking about selling my truck. I love it, but having two seats and getting 13-14 mpg isn't exactly practical...

Thinking about selling my truck. I love it, but having two seats and getting 13-14 mpg isn't exactly practical. If I sell it what should I get? It is a 2004 Ford Ranger FX4 Level 2. Pic related.

Sell it and get a singlecab ford courier.

What do you want in a replacement? Another truck? Hatchback? Sedan? What man?

I want something that is more sporty. Manual is a must, RWD would be nice but not necessary, and at least decent gas mileage. As long as it fits that criteria I am open to suggestions.

What's your budget? How many doors must it have? What gas mileage do you want? Must it have enough space to haul shit?

Damn that looks really clean. What are you asking for it and mileage?

Don't fall for the sporty meme, there's no sporty driving to be had in America.

Any amount of is fine doors as long as it isn't a 2 seater. All I really need space for is books and my French Horn. And gas mileage wise, city doesn't really matter as I don't do much city driving. For the highway at least mid to high 20s would be nice.

Budget?

119K. Not sure what I am going to ask for it. Right now I am just throwing around the idea of selling it.

ranger is that bad?

was hoping to buy my old 2000 ford ranger I sold to my aunt back as a DD - thoughts?

Forgot my budget. Probably around 8K max.

just get a 4-cylinder one with the duratec. (2003+) Should average mid 20s.

Youre selling a truck to get a "sporty hatchback"?!
Shame on you user, shame on you.

Depends on the engine and, rear end gearing, etc... I have the 4.0, 4.10s on 31" tires so I run high RPMs on the highway, and it is the extended cab and has 4WD, so it is heavier than non 4wd and single cab Rangers.

This, you will look like some kind of faggy eurocuck

He never specified sporty hatchback you fucking retards
New Edge Mustangs
Older 4th gen F-body Camaros/Trans-Ams
SC300/400
Cobalt SS/SC/TC
Older 350Zs and G35 Coupes
C4 Corvette
Honda Preludes
EP3 Honda Civic Si
7th/8th gen Honda Civic Si
1st Gen Mazdaspeed3
Bugeye WRX

fuck off

t. its you

Here's what you're looking for, faggot

Mfw the only Mazdaspeed 3s near me are 10K+ or have high miles with coilovers and shit, and are probably beat to hell.

Mfw I forgot to attach the picture for my first mfw post.

I know fuck all about Mustangs. Which model years are New Edge?

How easy is it to get more power out of an EP3? There are plenty of them for cheap, but 160HP isn't exactly a lot.

Swap in a K24a2, they're dirt cheap compared to the K20s, also I wouldn't mod the engine until the swap, the K20 A3 makes dick for power and has little to no aftermarket
IIRC '99 or '00-'04, you might be able to find a S197 for cheap but don't get the V6

I want planning on getting a V6 Mustang lol. And with the money I would spend on an EP3 in good condition, an engine, and labor, I could just go get an 8th Gen Si. I don't have the time or know how to do an engine swap.

If you do k20 swap you can also do type r conversion. They will handle better then 8th gen si. It's too bad Honda fucked American Honda fanboys with weak ep3

K24A2 is the better swap

What is the Type R conversion?

Euro and jap got ep3 with k20. They called it type r. With suspension upgrade and engine that is on rsx-s.
But then in USA we got that shitty base model rsx engine with watered down suspension set up.
Think as you doing sir conversion on hatch civic. Engine + suspension, oh can't forget that rice wing and m3 style side mirror.

I agree with k24a2. Or even k20/24 frank.
But I got nothing against k20a

Just get a Camry