Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: real thread. let the retarded other die

>Plans for Combat System Changes (the great rework coming early summer according to IMC)
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=942
[YouTube] Plans for Combat System Changes
[YouTube] Combat System Change Details - Part 1
[YouTube] Combat System Change Details - Part 2

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=946

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Has anyone ever gotten the bear mask in game?

Didnt saw anyone or any info about it.
(on iTOS. some ppl at kTOS have it)

FUCK OFF DOUBLENIGGA
stick your shitmemes up your fucking ass

they have been tosg for about a year

Thaumaturge is looking like the new quick cast. We could see a lot of builds tossing it in now.

I'll post this here too.

I've always been interested in this game coming from the original RO, but it played out as a spamfest with almost no interaction from the monsters and even bosses.

Do you think this rework would change anything towards that?

How's the pvp side of things with guild vs guild? or even small scale 1v1, 2v2 etc.

FUCK OFF

It is really strong now/soon. To bad its at Rank4+5+6.. cant take some nice classes with it.

Rework will barely change that.

This game won't have WoE-equivalents in terms of fun, sadly

GvG is dead and will stay dead forever.
GBL pretty dead too. Maybe it can be alive if they add good rewards.

TBL will be a 1shoot fest when rework arrives.
Tons of dmg, even without stage10 and no way to reduce it to low numbers.

They turned damage up too high while simultaneously lowering mob HP, so the rework is looking half-baked. They'll probably give rank 9 mobs shitloads of HP so they'll last a reasonable amount of time. It's still subject to change and hasn't had enough playtesting yet.

TBL (arena) exists for small scale PVP. You can spectate it during the designated hours even if you're too low level to join. GBL (guilds) was taken out for bugfixing, they said they'd bring it back in April if they could fix it, and it hasn't been fixed.

Nothing will change regrding monsters except they'll not cc you anymore.

>so the rework is looking half-baked.
typical IMC work

>With how many people do Saalus I think we would have seen it by now if it was from that. 0.3% sounds low but if even 3 instances of Maus are done each day it should show up within 3 months, and the gem in its drop list has a class name referencing gele plateau.
People skip the "long" saalus missions nowadays and I'm also pretty sure the mask wasn't in the game before since a GM mentioned it as "coming soon".

That sucks, I really like all the job designs and art. It really turned me off at the wolf boss where all he did was a few shoulder tackles with long idle pauses til he died.

Yeah the arena interests me a lot, especially the spectating feature.

Is there a time limit at Saalus?
Can you just attack that boss with lowest weapon or no weapon as corsair for hours and wait for drop?

A few weeks could go by between adding it and seeing it drop, so if "coming soon" meant we just got it recently, that could explain it.

The instances expire after an hour. That's still long enough for a corsair to try doing it.

I think there's a limit on pillage, like once per mob or something? More and more I feel like a Corsair would be worth it if only to get world boss cards though.

>The instances expire after an hour. That's still long enough for a corsair to try doing it.
Not bad.. maybe i will make one, got no Swords atm.

But giant mobs will now. Gonna be fun watching scrubs die to them.

They all just exploded at the end. I was the only one who moved out of the safety zone. What happened?

i got worse hardware but its running alright for me
Win7 works 100% fine here

Yeah, a friend that plays with me running on way worse hardware on a laptop say he doesn't have this issue. This crap is killing me.

>CnL
>not retarded

retard

niceme.me

Of course it had to be a cnl nigger to start a thread war. Even though they don't even recruit anyone not lvl 330 with 2k5 matk/patk.

You dont even play. Fuck off shitter.

>not 330
How bad or lazy are you?

>2.5k
isnt even much

Your gchat is always dead, like your server

Not happening, can't be Thauma3 and DPS at same time
The only Thauma DPS ever worked was pyro2Link2Thsuma2

>Started farming an item
>Don't want to do it anymore
>"I can stop soon. It has to drop soon."

The problem is why do they put their name in this general again when half their players are random normies
This isn't really a tosg guild when people may be looking for one

Right.

>they
play the thread

>can't use Kunai while jumping
Wasted potential.

Pyro2+Thaum3
Pyro1+Link+Thaum3 (maybe)

and more Linker or WL2 or something at end can work

>lel ded Pyro memes
we got it. you hate Angy niggers. they are dead. you won. shut the fuck up. Balls is shit, but other skills are not.

Fuck off Hat
stop shitting up the thread with your normie guild then you pretend it was someone else

wow rude Hat is one of the rare bits of tosg cnl niggers have left.

And he is their main shitposter, a massive falseflagging autist, anyone who knows him knows that
Basically the Evergarden of CnL

>get called out
>thread immediately shuts down
rly makes u thick

>forgot to claim the fucking maintenance shit
>they expired today
oops

This is the only guild that should be in OP.

Everything in this game is designed to make you hostage.

How do you get held hostage by big asses?

if I want to make a farming character that will be good even after the KR patch, what should I be rolling?

You put your hands on them and just can't let go of those thick thighs

Nothing will be good after the KR patch.

if you dont want to swell mobs>
anything kinda works

>if you want to swell mobs
not sure atm. and depends on your gear.
if you are strong, many things should work.
but its its a poor farmer.. not sure what can kill them fast. Mastema does but the dot ticks slow and cd isnt low

Necro/FF swollen triple decay!

you got 20 seconds to kill em
decay each single group of mobs sounds.. slow and annoying

Decay only takes 30ish seconds with 1 type to lower hp to 1 currently . 2 types, or 3 if ff's is different from necro's two types shouldn't take too long to get them to a killable amount of HP. You still have other skills to use while decay is happening.

Pyro2Thaum3WL2

No Link to group and stun is weird, but sleep helps

>CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Stop being a faggot. CnL isn't /tosg/.

does it work even now or only after the patch? could you show me how would you do the point distribution in a skill sim?

Not sure if its good now.
The default pyro2link2thaum2 agny farmer is for sure better now.
But with nerf'd Agny and weak Links.. that old build is shit.

niceme.me

anyone here playing regularly on the korean server? I have a few questions regarding what people are doing after the update

I dont think so. We quit that at EA.

Everyone is rerolling with the event and logging in for their daily gacha chance

does anyone know if people are now using cloth instead of plate on int casters? I recently got enough cubes to roll lolo pieces but I'm not sure whether I should get plate or cloth for my int caster

Aside from Elementalist, wht other class needs a Wizard 3?

use whatever has best stats (int,str and so)
armor masteries are changed and not that important anymore (weak 10% reduce)

you cant take 1s
if you get hit hard.. enchant armor and add yellow gems

maybe Necro and FF
Elem only needs it for (max or high Lv) Meteor

Play the thread. There have been several petitions.

Why FF?

I talked to the Fencer Master until she coughed up the story about the Appraiser Master, but Uska isn't fucking talking.
Am I missing something?

For surecast bloodsuck, but its Wiz2, i forgot

Heart pupils should be illegal

Her face is making me uncomfortable

Is Fatherfeet good?

>Fatherfeet
uhmm

RC ?

>mfw highlander post patch with 300 str hits a wizard in pvp and their int and spr get reduced to 0

>mfw highlander post patch with 300 str hits a wizard in pvp and gets CCd and killed before he can touch them

where's the legs?

This.
Highlanders has always been just a meme and even if they do manage to land a hit, a 0 int mage can still hit decent damages or cast more CCs

>use warcry to extend the debuff
C1 highlander still confirmed fun!

>use skills while dead
?

Which class has more utility for later on? Barb or Hilander?

I know user don't cry on me please.

They are going to revise PvP after the rebalance. My hope is they add a sort of usable item that disables all stuns / CC effects but has like 3 minute cooldown, crafted via PvP points or something. Only works in the Arena.

Also I hope they add more arena types.

is that cum or drool or tears on her navel?

Can someone explain to me how much the Appraiser costs? I want to know if it is worth making one just to self-appraise at 0 profit obviously.

Example a level 170 gear, which I think are 6 stars, how much does that cost in materials to appraise? I don't mind making an archer and getting him to rank 6 in a day. The quest also seems easy since I've done miko before.

How do accs work in the new game? Do tehy all still provide mdef alongside armors providing mdef so that you have a ton of mdef now?

yes

most likely 0 profit soon. more and more ppl make them and undercut. just like other jews

yes, they do. but aspe (for pdef) is not 52% anymore

Doppel or Dragoon and why?

It's kind of like squires, you set the price per item used. I forgot what the item appraisers use is called, but whatever. A friend of mine charges 260 silver per item, but no one buys stuff from him cause it's above NPC price lul

How much do they cost to buy from NPC? 120? 110?

Is it worth to max Deeds of Valor?

>it's a PD gas my icewall episode

whyyyyy

Every fucking time this happens I have to re-install the game since it will keep happening again and again. I don't know if it's the game or my PC but I only have issues like this with this goddamm pile of Korean garbage.

>I don't know if it's the game or my PC
The answer is always the game. ALWAYS.

Please respond.

i dunno nigga i dont got an appraiser

What happens if I ahve money and items in my team bank and my token runs out?

they stay in there and you can't access them

le smug tiddie goddess

Whats up with this game? Its a real lag fest ever since those fps fix patches
Is there a way to fix that new IMC mess?

Now? Yes.
After the rebalance? Not at all, I would personally put 0 points after the rebalance and invest in Punish and maxing Redel.

Why?

Does it keep stuttering? Restarting my pc fixes it. It's the game since I can run Nier Automata at a very high settings.