The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/duplicates/5zkbhv/rough_when_is_x_coming_out_in_global_guide/
youtu.be/pCcbKY7d0dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seifer did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>any idea when FFXIII event comes to global mobius?
reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/duplicates/5zkbhv/rough_when_is_x_coming_out_in_global_guide/
guesses for october but it'll probably be earlier because I also doubt the Puzzle and dragons will make it to global.
Although Terra battle did make it and I'm pretty sure it's less knownthat P&D. So who knows.*shrug*

>xiv op
Oh boy here we go.

Is saint cross still worth anything or is the new skill better as is?

he broke up with this qt

Worst FF girl to ever exist.

I finally caught up !

Also yuna, refia and tifa never did anything wrong

Summoners still have those stupid horn hats even in XIV?

>Dropping a spoiled skank who disrespected her father after he'd used her up
Based Seifer

I don't know how you could make such a statement
She top tier wife material

Yes.

>i never played 8: the post

Curty pls

>that one guy who likes Rinoa
You know what? I respect you for sticking to your guns and standing up for your waifu. Good on ya.

>Disrespectful to her father
>Tries to use sex appeal to manipulate Squall
>Fails
>Doesn't give a shit about the resistance, playing with people's lives just to upset daddy
>Becomes a sorceress and mindrapes Squall into serving as her protector and keeps him away from his big sister
Rinoa a shit! Shit!

>moogles used to be based mythical creatures that brought joy and help to those in need
>now they just have a reputation for being greedy and frugal af
what changed?

mobage

VIII is mt favourite FF my man. I've done a full perfect playthrough and several challenge run categories, as well as writing a full plot synopsis. Rinoa is a fucking terrible human being who only cares about herself.

Let's get round two started

>post yfw some raging idiot goes on a tirade about how worthless Orlandeau is

They aren't hats.

>the used up goods of the guy who fucked up your face and who bullies you
>wife material

Okay, not a huge rinoa fan but god damn I'd destroy that

Been wondering the same thing. I liked when they were fun little dancing dudes who were content to live in caves on beds of straw and rescue pretty girls when the opportunity arose. When exactly did they go full jew? I suspect it was mobage, the root of all evil.
Ah yes, as I thought.

I'd hate fuck her too

Awoo!

Rinoa is a well written character because she has character flaws and is realistic, and as a result she is one of the heroines in the series that experiences actual character growth and development. 100x better than any garbage in the other series with these scripted hacks that are built to have no flaws or shortcomings.

It's not much of a mystery if you've been here long enough. The meme literally started in these generals shortly after the launch of RK. Prof. Mog is the prototype "Jewgle".

Summoners > Sorceresses

>These mental gymnastics
>Attacking other girls for no reason
Are you the new Vaynefag?

>yams has probably been playing mobius longer than I have
>already beat part 2 and all the explorations
>going to start chapter 4 tomorrow

based retard

Women are never well written

I think it all began in FFIX personally.The moogles were total bros in FFVI and I don't remember them being much in VII or VIII. In IX they were assholes though, constantly making you do shit for them like deliver letters, and its where they were constantly stealing shit and making you give them kupo nuts and stuff.

Reminder that the XIII trilogy games are the best in the whole series.
10/10 OST
10/10 Gameplay
10/10 Waifus
10/10 Art/Design/World
9/10 Plot (XIII-2 brings it down a bit for nonsensical time travel)

No other game comes close.

>Talking shit about XIII-2
Hang yourself

Please keep the trolling within reason.

That's not me.

>tfw i have him and love to annoy the cidfags because i found him boring in tactics

13-2 is the only good thing out if the 13 series but the plot isn't stellar or anything like that

>175393504
Legitimate bate

And then came FFXIV...

Caius is the most sympathetic villain in the series. Really felt for that guy. Serah and Noel are a little flat but it's not really their story, it's about Caius and Yuel.

youtu.be/pCcbKY7d0dc

>the plot isn't stellar or anything like that
did we play the same 13-2?

>When exactly did they go full jew?
FFXI. There's even a mini-expansion about greedy Jewgles screwing over the player's Moogle.

Moogles in IX were fine. The Mognet questline was optional, and I can't even think of any situations where they steal shit. Stiltzkin gives you some pretty good deals on items too.

>caught up
Nigga you're still 3 chapters behind
Also what the shit dude do you actually play these games?

I really liked Caius, Noel and their whole deal but the story is still held back because it is a sequel to 13, which means that they had to make it fit into the series even if it meant having a retcon to 13's ending, and the fact that it had to end in a cliffhanger in order to tie up to the third game hurts it as well
If 13-2 had been it's own thing without the ties to 13 it's story would have been way better

>Caught up
>Chapter 3 part ONE
What the fuck how are you so stupid?

Also threadly reminder that Mog the Moogle did nothing wrong.

I meant the other kind of plot, the less important one

Eiko and her band of moogles repeatedly stole from the dwarves.

Reminder yams has been playing for months with his cards 24 levels below the real cap

Dwarves aren't really people though, so no one cares about them.

>255 realm dungeons to go
>then the elites
>all of them take the entire stamina bar

wow they really want you to do mythril refreshes, huh?

>mythril refreshes in order to get mythril
It doesn't add up

No they want you to wait till the 9th for the half off stamina dungeons to return so you can run them non stop, leveling your stamina every 5 dungeons.

Half-stamina story dungeons return in two weeks

>that pic
Literaly who???

Sorry i thought this is where the gap in content was that everyone was waiting on
Anywho !
Starting tomorrow I'm hosting 2* shiva quest to craft the axe

So if you'd be inclined to help me there'll be some free magicite for ya

Yeah but someone new to the gatcha genre would be more concerned with progress than stacking mythril.

Though I admit i spent like 7 mythril on the women of the world event because I just started this after finally reaching the point in Mobius where I just hang out in Pleiades all day. Got the MC2s but prospects are looking grim for that MC3.

Well shit that'll help tremendously. Guess I should bash my face into the dailies til then.

Why? Is there going to be an event?

why is this channeling nightmare before christmas?

It's not exactly a big part of Moogles in that game though; it's just a small group and it gets forgotten just as quickly as it's brought up.
And it hardly counts as going full jew. If they were running the black market, then you might have a point.

IICR JP started to get that regularly after 2nd anniversary ended. Looks to be the same for us

It's loosely based on it. It's a mashup of Nightmare Before Christmas and Mog's Theme from FFVI

Looks like a catgirl summoner from XIV, but if it's supposed to be a specific character, I have no idea.

No, no, by all means, keep doing what level of realm dungeons you can right now. Just don't refresh in the meantime and take what you can get as you get more stamina shards.The dailies are only really good if you have stamina to burn and don't have a lot else and you don't have enough to even run the higher levels yet.

Post Cats

>wonder what this is all about
>click link
O-oh

Is this real? I might be able to get a good stock of mythril for the VIII banner then.

i did kind of figure the 120 stam daily was the only one truly worth it.

I guess i'll try harder to beat the FFXI event. I'm on sarutabaruta region +++ thanks to orlandeau spam and an EXTREMELY lucky 11x pull earlier. Would definitely not mind getting those giant adamantites.

You haven't caught up at all!
I'll help but you really have to get a move on or you'll only be able to get the axe to 2* at most. which really, you'd probably be better off enhancing other weapons then.

Hands off the ara ara dragooness, filthy four eyes

This was a U+? I didn't even manage to get Bartz going before he died.

Nice
>Mote dungeons again
I hope there's a new one, otherwise i'm just doing ahriman a few times to finish onion off.

>tfw I only have 10 elite dungeons left in the mines
Completely depending on event and daily mythril isn't a good feeling
What am I supposed to do when there are no events going on?

Awesome !
Thank you very much !!
I'm pushing through the story now since I've finished all current events and my terra battle card is about to unlock 9999+ damage so i won't be a total freeloader in the carry
I plan on only doing it once a day so it will pay out magicite for those that help

Anytime in particular work best for you ?

Titty Monsters ranked in order of size

>Top Titties
Tifa Lockheart
Lisa Pacifist

>High Hooters
Lenna Tycoon
Jihl Nabaat
Aranea Highwind
Lulu

>Mid Melons
General Beatrix
Sara Altney
Serah Farron
Rosa Harvey
Lilisette

>Low Lovelies
Minfilia Warde
Dark Fina
Faris Tycoon
Selkies

You know

Do the dailies, get the freebies, rely entirely on the events and give us your gems, kupo.

I think you already know the answer to that, kupo.

>Lenna
>High hooters
What the fuck is this meme

Preplan your draws 6 months in advance, pray to Satan you get what you want

I can get behind this. How do you feel about bumping Ara Ara up into the top tier? I'm thinking she could fit in there just fine.

You better have gotten it to 5* then!

>16 bit jiggle physics

my god

>selkies
You know you would

Aranea has bigger tits than Tifa. Tifa's actual tit size is not as big as the fanart pretends it is.

I am already doing that and fearing that even with 450+ mythril I'll still not get the relics I want

>bigger than her head
>actual tit size

Bruh

Any tips for the shadow lord U++ fight? Do I need to approach this as a hybrid team, or can I somehow gimmick my way into full physical or mage?

>Tifa's actual tit size is not as big as the fanart pretends it is.
It's not far off though.