metacafe.com/watch/1542580/crushed_under_car/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9ErhoQ9DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Subaru owners

webm

That's manslughter, have fun in jail

Fake

Not be a stickler, but I've never actually seen someone use a jack without jackstands while working "professionally" as a mechanic. Then again, the shop I worked in had a bunch of hoists. The odd oil change done on jackstands on the floor was maybe two or three times a year. The most action the floor jack saw was doing timing belts and stuff to support the engine/trans assembly.

Also, what kind of dipshit standing around in a shop randomly leans on a metal rod sticking out from under a vehicle and TWISTS IT?!

Did any of that look like a professional setting to you?

Like how the guy who did it ran away and left the other bro to deal with it. Yeah, real man there.

I think he went to call 911.

what kind of retarded as fuck jack is that

This is exactly why the shop I work at will bust someone's balls for not safely supporting a vehicle. The only exception is putting a transmission under a truck and we have to have a spotter for that. And if someone comes along and touches a jack while you're positioning stands? Expect some yelling at minimum if not some flying tools. I reamed an apprentice a few months ago for getting in a cab while lifting a drive axle without chocks or stands.

Deserves it for not using jackstands.
>owner
Says mechanic in the description

Cheap chinese Walmart jacks. I've had one fail once, notice how it wouldn't even pump back up anymore no matter how hard he tried

Categories

>Comedy
>Entertainment

Man, some of you getting heated over some fake shit.

Also, Metcafe. What a blast from the (not so distant) past.

Then you havent seen Scotty KILLmer

Bump

the only thing worse than using a jack without jackstands, is getting rid of a jack just because you're now under jackstands

Or when someone takes the wheels off the corners that are jacked up and don't put the wheels under the car as a last resort.

>2008
>Black and white camera

Fake and gay

yeah, people don't realize that you're most likely trusting chinese shit no matter what you've got under the car

trusting anything that isn't an inspection pit is a bad idea, it's always best to make sure you have a backup or two

>inspection pit

you know the dirt you're inspection pit is held up on is the same dirty they use in China to build stuff on, right? This is why I never get under my car, I don't even own one to be honest, I just sit on a computer in an empty field waiting to be swallowed by a Chinese sinkhole. It's the safest way to live.

Not uncommon for security cameras because leaving out the colors allows for a different sensor design that performs better in terms of contrast and low light conditions.

>inspection pit
>dirt
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9ErhoQ9DM

And what is under all that floor? That's right, the same Chinese dirt under every foundation. Check fucking mate.

if you think you're gonna get a sinkhole from having a house exist, you're a mongoloid and you should just use a jack

That's a Chrysler/Plymout/Dodge

>mongoloid

You sound like a damn dirty Chinaman, and I will not fall victim to your jackstand ruse. But I understand you paid shills have no choice but to shitpost if you want any chance of moving out of your trash village, so I wont hold it against you.

> I've never used a commercial jack before the post
Commercial jacks have the twist feature. The guy clearly twists it "off", and runs away. The guy trys to jack it up in a panic without twisting it back "on" therefore it didn't go back up until he twists back "on"

Every floor jack I've ever used needed two hands to release tension.

>tfw my jack requires you to remove the handle from one socket and insert it into another to lower the jack

Accidental dropping is nearly impossible

it guy here... actually the primary reason is to save space on the dvr recorder.

it says right there in the description of the video what happens