>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/okDqovnUeSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura a shit.

Doot

You should let your units die when they are killed.
All Fire Emblem games have a high number of recruitable characters so that some of them can be expendable.

I have a hoarding problem.

Azura a best

Echoes > Fates

When will Gaiden/Echoescucks accept that their favorite game has shit maps?

Shitty player here. playing SS hard for the first time. How do I get to the chest on the top right before the thief without getting gangbanged by siege tomes and everyone in the middle? It takes too long to wait out the charges, and none of my units have enough res even with barrier/pure water to tank more than one hit.

You haven't even played Echoes.

Maybe try silencing them or warping someone, if you even got those staffs from the previous map?

Is it still possible to play this game on an emulator?

>testing out Alfonses new Dragon Fang skill against a low level enemy
>31 damage becomes 56
Very nice.

Only thing it's really gonna proc against is if I fight any Brave Axe Camillas, which I still see around in the arena sometimes.

What does /feg/ think of Ghast?

Yes. You have to disable some Google service or something to stop the anti-emulator code.

SS has a really small cast for some reason, I mean sure, if anyone actually ends up dying you're a fucking idiot but still.
Just Warp someone up.

who is the most unmemorable playable character from each game

Siege tomes have shit accuracy.

I never play desert chapters without a map, fuck hidden treasures

I don't think I have enough range for silence. I'll warp Gerik up and see how that works out. Thanks.

The dragon skills are really good, don't know why people were sleeping on them, muh memebow is honestly pretty underwhelming compared to iceberg/bonfire/dragon line stuff

most characters from FE1/3

Draconic Aura might be good too. Or bonfire if his DEF is pretty good.

>This is what Echoeshills actually believe
( L O L
L
O
L

He's retarded and his hack is shit.

Reminder to give sword breaker instead of vantage to Xander so he can dominate both green and red

Me.

Desert chapters are garbage, worst one is the one in 4 where you don't even get anything for trudging through it.

I like Hana

I think overall the map design is good. There are some shitty ones like Southern Zofia, Berkut fight #1 and a good number of the dungeon crawler ones (looking at you Forest Shrine) but there are some really good ones as well like Zofia Castle, The Flood Gate, Grieth's Fort, Rigel Falls, Rigel Castle etc. that make up for it.

Terrain bonuses being way more important and the different battle mechanics helps keep things interesting as well.

But You're the most important character in a handful of games!
Especially Fates!

The .cia with an english patch has been out for a while.

>ran out of abels
fuck

Once they make an equivalent skill that uses speed shit's really gonna go down, I can't wait.

Bonfire would only add 16 damage since his def is 32, it does have a 1 lower cooldown than Dragon Fang but DF adds a whopping 25 extra damage, although it'll be less when I give him a Brave Sword. Ignis would give 26 too I think but I'm saving that for MRobin

My units have shit dodge apparently because they hit me about 60% of the time.

>not QR and reposition for cav memes

Any Severa-users out there? What are your favorite skills to use on her for maximum power? I love how she straight-up trivializes Hector players and ruins their entire gameplan.

Truth.

Please tell me I'm understanding this correctly; Brash Assault is basically an inverted Quick Riposte right?

Instead of automatically doubling when attacked at above a certain HP range, you instead double when below a certain HP range and only when you initiate.

So if I give it to super slow Alfonse with a Brave Sword and he's half health, he'll attack twice, get attacked, then attack another two times, right?

Today's shit waifu of the day is Tharja

Yes.

Yes, that's how it works.

this guy has it right

it's not necessarily bad. Just different and a bit boring sometimes. It's like Awakening but without the stat inflation IMO

then again, I don't really dislike any FE game besides the original Gaiden. You guys are all angry retards.

I like Hana

And look who came back again after being flatout told by everyone to leave yesterday. What a surprise.

+atk Severa
wo dao+
lnd3
moonbow

She's awesome

>Instagram

FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably a dumb question, but do goad skills continue to buff my units on enemy turn? They do, right?

Thanks. I just realized it's a little gimmicky since if he has a Brave Sword he's gonna kill anything on initiation thanks to Brave Sword and Death Blow(and DF) but I can't really think of anything else to give him for a B slot.

Maybe it'll be good for absolutely destroying Hectors.

>6/7 Deathless run
>Keep getting cucked on the 7th match by the fucking bridge map.
I hate this fucking map.

Reposition for Cordy?

QR fails to defeat the opponent in 1 turn, sword breaker on the other hand makes you automatically double against the most used lords, vantage would work better than qr unless that you're baiting the opponent from the start and never engage in combat

I'm tired of getting matched with +5 merges when I have none. I don't even have dragons or full skills on anyone.

Which units are you using?

kirsch

Tell me /feg/, what's that map that makes you reconsider playing it's game at all?

see

Lets not forget same turn reinforcements and some with no warning.

LAVA

oh yeah that too, but I can't really blame 13 for that when 6 has it and I stll like it a lot.
But it's a really god point, anyhow.

ch2 in genealogy, ch3 in new mystery, lava in heroes.

Fuugas wild ride for Conquest
That snow bomb map and Fuugas wild ride with Sakuras cripple brigade in Rev.
That retarded lava map from Birthright.

Hidari has good anatomy and ways of conveying emotions. And the horse doesn't have a face.

Creampie Faye

She has the bulk to run Life and Death safely, though then you can't use her for walling as effectively and instead have to rely on ambush tactics. Wo Dao makes Moonbow a lot more useful. Keep Reposition so you can toss a Hector or something else green at any lances that get in her way.

I have to admit, this is a pretty cool looking light armor design.

Too bad I can only find fanart of Severa's shitty Awakening design.

my wife

>That retarded lava map from Birthright.
Why was that even a thing at all?

whats the best way to farm shards? or alternatively what's the best way to level up new heroes? i kind of redesigned my team and now im severely underleveled and im not sure of the best way to move forward

Severa is literal shit

fuuga's wild ride is awesome, screw you

The stealth prison map in Path of Radiance. Fire Emblem wasn't meant for that.

my condolences.

The one where you get Echidna in FE6.

Too many goddamn side missions. Save all the villages, recruit Klein, recruit Thea, save all of Klein's guys, Save all of Thea's guys...

It's too much to handle. Things like that are more manageable in FE4, where the maps take longer in general so having tons of tasks is no real problem.

Lava map in Sacred Stones.

It's one of the few late-game FE maps that places your units to the test.

Right now it's Battle Before Dawn. Jaffar and Zephiel can both die so early, gay as fuck.

The one with the statues and the golems.

bro, you're playing horse emblem, how do you NOT get over there?

Just go to the training tower. Train them all together, or go Babyshitter + Babysitter + Dancer + Healer.

Micaiah's Defense chapter. Or in fact, Micaiah's Part 3 chapters in general.

I like the shoulder bucklers, and the decorations and fluffiness give it this aristocratic look while still maintaining functionality, letting people know that this is a royal guard or at least a well off mercenary.

Conquest 17
FE6 chapter 16
Early part 4 of RD

Eternal Stairway always fucks me sideways in Conquest.
Camilla's in Birthright
Most of the valm maps in Awakening
Wolf's fortress in 2/15
Slog of Destiny
Disturbance in Agustria, Dance in the Skies and Crossing the Desert.

ok i posted in the last thread with my team (new player) and i was told i had too many blues.

here's what i have now

tharja 5 star
effie 5 star
azura 5 star
nino 4 star

is that pretty balanced? i feel like i'm missing something

I like how Hector's all worried about Eliwood and his luchador horse surpassing him when he gets bad level ups, while Eliwood just pretends he's sick when he fucks up.

>Reroll
>Get Neutral 4* TIny Hands, Bartre as usual, and -Spd +Res Titania.

Horse Memes can save Titania right?

I desperately want Lewyn to impregnate me

You're missing a buffer for your blade tome memes.

THANK YOU BASED BALD MAN OF LARGE HEALS

I'm terrified I won't roll her...

I just want a cute Snacki and Miccy team

Fuck off Sylvia, go get fucked by Alec or something. You're not taking his superior genes.

>Crossing the Desert

Probably the most aggravating music in FE4

youtu.be/okDqovnUeSg

>My opinion is right, yours is wrong, and you're all angry retards

The only retard here is you. Echoes' maps are shit.

Kek @ "It's not bad just different" meme. This is the argument all faggots like you always fall back on.

No more money to spend on for this game this month, and I have plenty of heroes so why don't I ever want to train them? I pulled 3 Ikes and two are gonna get merged, but I don't have a reciprocal aid user anymore to inherit from. Hector i just got is -atk, and all I do now is fight whales in the arena because of skill inheritance. I need new orb quests.

So, now there's a Ward Armor meme team And a Goad Armor meme team (pic).

They're...kind of on par with each other. Without the correct mage, the Ward team is much harder to kill, but even with the correct mage, the Goad Team quickly becomes unkillable if it goes past even 2 encounters.

The conclusion is: they both suck on Defense. But it's fun? I can't wait for a Magic Knight