pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Glitch in the Frontier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo
Full Glitch in the Frontier patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/iHn1mOf.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/8yOVL
youtube.com/watch?v=aITyzdnyOyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for melee

2nd for melee is fixed goyim

Third for nope.

webmshare.com/play/8yOVL

3rd because fuck high fiving the damn marvn

Why do people have to play like fags?

Xth for shitters and dumbasses on Facebook

Sweet Jesus that guy sucks.

Those are some salty shitters, the both of them.

How do I stop bumping into things and killing my momentum?

>only kills on direct hits
>otherwise you have to dance around and hit them with splash 3 (three) times to do anything

its perfectly ok that hitscan kills you in 3-4 hits at all ranges though and has massive aim assist on consoles

Jumping mid-air to change your course and etc. Map out routes and learn how to get around maps. Wish I could help more but I'm just pulling things out of my ass from what I heard from others.

Learn the maps. Go into private match and learn to hop over the obstacles and whatnot.

Completely fair and balanced.

>Been switching between Ion and Ronin the past couple of games
>Pick Tone in LTS
>8 Titan Kills
Oh how I miss this cum guzzling slut.

That comment made me cringe

To be fair tho he isn't the only retard, I've seen people saying the same in game chat

Opinions on Barker?

Meadow can go fuck itself

Repostan my shitty meme because why not

>everyone now use Masriff cause Eva got nerf
I hate this

At least Mastiff takes skill

Best boy.

>Mastiff and Pulse Blade usage doubled.
Reeee, stay away from my loadout!

I hit more meaningful shots with the mastiff than the EVA to be honest
You practically have to be someone's ass to oneshot them now. People still complain about it though.

Honestly I like the EVA better now. My garbage aim led to me whiffing shots a lot with the pre-nerf EVA. I can't count the number of times I fucked a gauntlet run by shooting between a target dummy's legs. This one feels closer to the TF1 EVA.

you nerds need to stop being so autistically contrarian, hating meta because its meta is a strong sign of downs, thinking you're superior to someone because you're willingly putting yourself at a disadvantage, but they choose to use the more powerful weapon because it does more damage is just mongoloid logic

being angry with cheese is fair enough, kids who camp at spawn with rifles need to fucking hang, and spergs who use phase or ronin to cheaply evade damage is just bullshit, but thats because they're using imbalanced abilities, people who play standard, use rifles, and just play to win using ion and tone, playing the game how it was intended to be played, using balanced titans aren't the subhuman scum you make them out to be, they're literally just normal funtioning human beings who want to play standard.

its like only buying shotguns and m249s in cs then somehow thinking you're better than people in the ranks above you who use aks/m4s. its just retarded logic.

iktf

t. slow

>there nothing wrong with using meta stuff guys
>but fuck those guys who use the meta stuff I don't like

>i hate fun

people will complain about one shot kills even if its difficult like the kraber. every single time they'll bitch just like this

>thinking you're superior to someone because you're willingly putting yourself at a disadvantage
I'm superior because I'm at a disadvantage and I still win, idiot

You do realize that cheese is naturally what the meta is right?
There is no "meta, except these things that are too good"
The meta is strictly defined by the best tools possible
nobody hates the meta for the sake "hating the meta". people hate the meta because the meta is full of blatantly broken garbage
the contrarian here is you

cheese is not meta, its abuse of game mechanics. avoiding using underpowered titans like scorch is following game meta, using glitched spots and roofcamping is cheese.

uhh have fun, but don't cry about people not doing the same thing as you

>pubstomping
who care

uhh I don't think you got your definition of cheese correct my friend

@175407752
You don't deserve any more (You)s

all they need to do at this point is put R97 back to how it was
and give Phase only 1-1.
5 charge instead of 2 and I will be happy

maybe make Ion's Laser Shot cost little more energy so they cant double shot anymore if they want to be generous

I don't know I think he might just be genuinely stupid

Possible but unlikely.

make all guns projectile for maximum balance

>and give Phase only 1-1.
>5 charge instead of 2 and I will be happy
what?

I kinda liked it

If you're gonna repost your meme, I wanna repost my vid :)))))))
I'd really like an opinion on what I can improve. I don't wanna emulate Vaughny, I'd like to develop my own style..... Mainly trying to show off the capabilities of the SC though, someone pls buy one and go faster than me with it

>t. professional ValveĀ® shill

youtube.com/watch?v=aITyzdnyOyA

Why does the male phasebot get a stylish scarf while the femshift one doesn't?

Robot doesn't have gender user

uhh what is a non projectile gun ??

hitscan

no projectiles, the game just checks where you shot and if someone was there they get hit.

should i buy cold war or save up for low profile

yes

you reminded me that people actually believed the volt was a projectile weapon at one point
how are people so ignorant

Low profile first.

Agreed.

Which tacticals do you 'respect' the most /tfg/?

Do you feel like you gotta give somebody credit if they trick you with a sneaky holo?
What if they predict where you are with Phase Shift?
Swing outta nowhere with grapple and boot you in the head?

yes they do user the game says so

gender is a mechanical construct

Simulacrums are basically brain-in-a-jar full-body prosthetics for a Pilot. They maintain vestiges of their previous life, hence gender and clothing.

so what do people use for converting to webm?

>happy hour stack
>'fuck it's tfg those shitters are going to ruin our fun'
>the other 23 hours solo
>'fuck it's a tfg we're going to have to carry his ass'

So do people just hate us in general now

I respect sanic speed grapples and good ruses.

Absolutely
One of the Respawn devs posted an animation of him flipping off the MRVN in response to all the high five requests
He briefly checks his scoreboard, and his team is losing CTF 3-0 against a tfg stack

That wasn't a respawn dev though.

To be the villain is the only reason I play with the /tfg/ network desu senpaitachi

First time I've ever seen somebody with TFG on PS4

You in here CanancerSuns?

You're late Xboners!

Nobody else was on so I played a couple Coliseum matches.

Fuck off you piece of shit. Leave me alone. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you deserve to get shot EVERY time you use the zipline

Come back.

they are all fine except phase shift. Lately because of the challenge I've had entire maps covered in pulse blade. That level of radar can piss me off. But you can still fight those morons at least.

The main reason I hate phase is that it slows the game down insufferably and encourages people to play badly. Bad players can use it to avoid dying for a while, but who cares - they aren't winning that way, and if they had any fucking sense in them they would use it for attacking. 6 seconds of being entirely harmless to the entire enemy team, lol. If they all do it at once they have guaranteed their loss in any mode besides pvp or live fire.

It's not like phase shitters are even getting the drop on me. I just grapple 30 feet into the air and shoot them from above, and they half the gall to call grapple 'cheap.' If there's a ceiling, lol, satchels everywhere.

What did he say about us? I don't want to watch 2 hours of his shitty videos to find out.

I see them a lot but it's mostly the same 6 players

PC happy hour hype

Yes but we are hated for being good at the game and autistic, unlike f3 and rddt being hated for being shitter meta fags.

>civil war never ever

>capabilities

you're better of with aim assist on a 360 pad...but why not just use the mouse?

yeah all you memers make it hard for us reasonable tfg's

unfortunately we have some metafags in our own ranks that are also decent at the game otherwise.

ttk is way to low for how spacious the maps are, pilot health needs buffing massively, its like they give you all this wall running grappling and jet packing then make you squishy as fuck to punish you for trying anything cool with it

This is what basically everyone who's ever played the game has said.

They could probably get away with tripling the hp pool, but I think just doubling it would be enough.

Maybe they'll try it out in something like what was done with CTF nitro removing all the extraneous abilities and crap that ruined gameplay flow

>gets fucked by lag
>got killed by melee
>HURRR FIX MELEE ITS SO BROKEN I WANT 2 HIT MELEE
ok then

Are you canadian?

Ice pick when?

holy shit when is the default wingman going to be buffed

it's literally useless, i've been using it for a couple of games and i have killed more people with melee than this piece of shit

you cannot hit people point blank if you're midair and it's somehow not 100% accurate ADSing even if you're standing still

i'm fairly sure that this is literally the worst gun in the game

Burgerland

hey retarded question but how do I eject? When I press my eject button, i just hear a hollow thumping sound, and nothing happens. Even if I'm doomed.

Nah you are Canadian.

press it three times

Nah and that has nothing to do with what I said

>takes 3 direct hits of softball or charge rifle to kill

oh god please no

press it 3 times.

>ejecting

THE CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH THE SHIP

thanks senpai

If you don't eject, your Titan has failed Protocol 3
Why would you let your Titan down like that?

i'd like for there to be higher TTK, but that'd either make single shot/charge to kill weapons (kraber, cold war barrage, epg direct hit, charge rifle) useless if they needed 2/3 shots or incredibly strong if they only needed 1 and everything else in the game took 2/3 times as long. if you were decent you'd be able to line up a kraber shot before anyone could kill you with a rifle every time.

what about stuff like the DMR? are headshots still an instant kill? do you need 6 full bodyshots to kill? how is that fair? almost any weapon in the game could blow you apart in the time it take you to land that

DELET

woops meant to quote instead of enjoy your free (You)s

DE LET

CTF nitro was unfun garbage

wish someone would delete me desu

The mark of the slow.

>doesn't enjoy a game mode
>voices it
>yeah well i dont like what you said so haha you're just a dirty slow you don't get to have an opinion XDDD
Here's your (you) now fuck off

You are slow friendo and that's all there is to it.
>I don't like ctf nitro because I have to be fast and cant use safe space with the flag.