How to profit off the coming air crisis in America?

How to profit off the coming air crisis in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

resapphealth.com.au/
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-06-02/cancer-epidemic-sweeping-through-china
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/chinas-cancer-rates-exploding-study-says/7272266
afr.com/business/health/pharmaceuticals/chinas-cancer-epidemic-driving-hong-kong-drug-black-market-20151008-gk4drb
mashable.com/2017/01/17/chinese-factory-produces-toxic-food/#v.3n0bep4aqp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Start canning now

You've got it all wrong, pal. America's air is going to be clean; cleaner than ever before. The cleanest air.

That's a picture is of China you fucking moron

lol

I live in Beijing. This is what we deal with every fucking day.

I WISH I was in 'merica where Los Angeles air is literally 1000x better than our air quality here.

There is a reason why we Chinese call beijing "cancer city"

"Ai Cheng"

buy ASX:RAP

resapphealth.com.au/

Pic related OP, be sure to get rid of trees too to have more demand.

OP said "coming air crisis" you dumbass.

Since Chinese news isn't reporting on Trump since Xi is getting all the coverage in Davos I'll give you a run down

>Trump turned out to be a puppet for the corporations
>he signed in executive orders removing all industry regulations for manufactureres in America
>he OKd the Keystone and access pipelines
>he's just frozen all EPA federal funding and grants
>he also doesnt believe in global warming
>he's going to start granting mining rights to companies in national parks as well

>"Ai Cheng"

"Ai Cheng" is always much worse in Winter than in summer.

In winter, we need heating, and everyone burns everything from coal to trash. Thats not counting the 18 coal generator facilities surrounding the city.

In China, most young people have come to expect to get Cancer at some point in our lives.

It has become a fact of life here.

very sad, but no way to fix this at all

Why by selling it of course!

all of those projects will take 3-5 years to complete
oil pipelines don't affect air polution
enjoy your clean air for 3-5 years

>Trump turned out to be a puppet for the corporations
I thought this was an established fact from the moment he declared his candidacy?
"Conservative populists" are always just corpocracies in disguise.

Well the big thing in China is home air filtration, so maybe sell or invest in those.

>In China, most young people have come to expect to get Cancer at some point in our lives.

The scary part is, if you read "people's daily" or "Xinghua news" china has the lowest cancer rates in Asia.

You have to go outside of China to find actual cancer statistics.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-06-02/cancer-epidemic-sweeping-through-china

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/chinas-cancer-rates-exploding-study-says/7272266

afr.com/business/health/pharmaceuticals/chinas-cancer-epidemic-driving-hong-kong-drug-black-market-20151008-gk4drb

so sad...

*takes deep breath of fresh mountain air

Feels gud

And frankly, nobody is going to have more clean air than the US, we're going to raise our oxygen levels bigly.

>The scary part is, if you read "people's daily" or "Xinghua news" china has the lowest cancer rates in Asia.

"It's all propaganda from the White Devil!"

"The air pollution you see and breathe every day is also lies & propaganda from the Americans."

I wish we can just even acknowledge so many Chinese are dying of cancer daily...

trees go in anartica?

Same thing is done with the Chinese AIDS epidemic. Odd because it is easier to control people when you give them fear.

>>he's going to start granting mining rights to companies in national parks as well
lol no he cant

>I wish we can just even acknowledge so many Chinese are dying of cancer daily...

The problem is: acknowledging we have a major cancer problem would mean that we would have to fix it...

mashable.com/2017/01/17/chinese-factory-produces-toxic-food/#v.3n0bep4aqp

> A ring of 50 Chinese factories making fake, toxic brand name sauces has been discovered

> A group of some 50 factories have been found to be manufacturing artificial sauces and flavourings, some with illegal ingredients, in the Chinese city of Tianjin, the Beijing News reports.

> China arrests 900 in fake meat scandal

> Police in China have arrested 904 people for "meat-related offences" over the past three months, including a gang that made more than £1m by passing off fox, mink and rat meat as mutton, the country's public security ministry has announced.

Since January, authorities have seized 20,000 tonnes of illegal products and solved 382 cases of meat-related crime – primarily the sale of toxic, diseased and counterfeit meat.

Invest in companies that do outsourcing, language teaching, etc.

You can't profit off air pollution as it will take time to get bad and the Trump administration will likely engage in government interference with markets to mask problems.

So instead, invest in firms that facilitate brain drain to other countries.

Reduce population & switch to natural gas / propane?

>That's a picture is of China you fucking moron

Thanks captain obvious.

>More factories, less regulations
>clean air

Nope, can't have it both ways