/WUG/ Wurm Unlimited General:

Currently hosting a wurm serb. We are actively 15-20 people online daily.
Serb is 4x4x rates.
With mods: Bountymod, and several quality of life mods.
Newspawns have no gear besides typical inventory tools and a toolbelt.
GM / DM is adding dungeons and story-driven elements to the world, awarding players as a risk/reward system.
Current map is 4k.
AND SERB IS PIRATED-CLIENT FRIENDLY
GET IN:
ip: 2.110.59.210
port: 7777

Link to pirated client:
mega.nz/#!tRcCjDhS!6j-uyxJ0g5fRJwcZ69_VYREE8gqJ2CVLazIIyWHUtP4
Normal steam clients can also join no problem.

Get grindan, get explorin. Get your 'tism on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFjSv3SuRsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comfy homesteading simulator.

Comfy exploration simulator

is Wurm:U worth $30? It didn't carry over any of the premium restrictions from Wurm: online did it?

HOLY SHIT
when did this come back?

I've been looking about getting into wurm, should I pirate this or get og wurm online?

What kingdom is the majority playing?

>MEGA has a download limit
what is this shit
is there any other place where I can download the client?

MR has the most people with around 3 towns, HoTs has the second most but I have no idea how many they have, JK is like 3-5 people and Freedom has 2-3 people.

Unlimited is restriction free though it gets updates a little slower and has a smaller player base no matter which server.

I would say pirate Unlimited to get your feet wet as Online has a lot of stuff behind a monthly paywall which can be paid using in game currency by being a labor slave to other players and see if its a game for you.

>gets updates
huh, I didn't realize they were still updating Wurm

Already joined as a hotshead

This is PvP right?
I never played PvP Wurm before. Is this like survival meme games where I'll log on in the morning and find out that some asshat came by and decided to burn the entirety of my comfy farm down and rape my livestock?

Yes, but take comfort in knowing that most people don't have the autism to actually sit there and spend hours upon hours trying to destroy a wall

>most people don't have the autism
>most people
This is still Veeky Forums m8, it wouldn't surprise me if one of these madmen actually did it.

2 more questions:
Do structures still degrade over time in Wurm:Unlimited? I seem to remember that the only way to stop it was with a territory marker you threw shekels at, and these shekels were gained from paying or trading with players who bought shekels.

yall got a voice chat thing or am I free to be the dainty farmgirl waifu I've always wanted to be with text chat?

On top of that towns can have npc guards that can fuck up unprepared raiders easy.

right, I forgot about those guardtowers

Dungeons are made in tier 1 - 3, displaying the difficulty with mine door materials.
Steel (Tier 1) Silver (Tier 2) Gold (Tier 3)
Pic related is a tier 1 dungeon.

Joined as Freedom Isles, anyone playing as them?

games got 84% approval rating on steam which is the highest out of all of them
is this game good, guys?

Pirate it, see for yourself. Link is in OP

Whats kinds of things are in the dungeons?

Atm, dungeons will hold monsters responding to the tier level. Typically it will have a Keybearer which will hold onto a treasure-chest key to be used in the end.

So are people more or less hermits right now or are people actually forming small towns and communities?

I'm a hermit right now, but I'm looking to join a village or start one myself.

There are villages popping up.

Will we be keeping the naming conventions from the first Wurm Expeditions?

Is there a server wide chat to just talk to people while in game? I'm part of Freedom Isles and we're pretty dead right now.

There is, say so in GL-Freedom

can i get a quick rundown on what this game is? is it like runescape?

It's like a mixture of Minecraft, Runescape, Haven and Hearth, and a billion other sandboxy games. Medieval setting where you can do anything. Build a house, build and sail a ship, set up a farm, cook stuff, kill stuff, etc.

Check out the trailer here - youtube.com/watch?v=KFjSv3SuRsw