Normalfag car culture general

>be at cruise-in
>park at safe distance from this Z06 next to me in case it bursts into flames
Not particularly impressed. Got a coupon for a free value meal though.

Please don't feed shitposter """memes""" here.

You mean about the value meal or about the z06? It's a C5 and also not running so I should be relatively safe right?

Nice foxbody.

You don't actually think gtr vs corvette is at all funny do you?

I'd be more afraid of you if I were the corvette owner, I can see the paint chips from the last crowd you oversteered into. How many of their bodies are in your trunk?

I entered my CTS-V into a car show. They had categories to compete in and listed mine in "best daily driver". Actually started getting my hopes up because everything looked like a trailer queen. I lost to an Infiniti x35 with a silver wrap.

That's a C6. Good car.

I think Z06 is the fucking awesomest car on the road right now but when I told the owner he just continued jabbering about it having titanium rods barely in my direction from the gm fangirl who actually has his full attention. Pic related the Z06 owner (left) and fangirl.

I stalled backing into this spot because I was going so slow and all the gm dudes said it was because it's a Ford not because it's cammed and I'm trying not to kill anyone or anything.

Car culture is dead push rod v8 swaps dominate import scene. Turbos i4 and v6 are just catching cam swaps on truck engines. Why dose chevy have to keep making this outdated technology

>Normalfag car culture

>Car enthusiasts modifying their cars to compete better on the track
>Killing car culture

Pick one.

Did you just use "gm fangirl" unironically?

I ain't trying to win shit. Pic related is the only car shittier than mine and it's autistic brother. How is that CTS-V as a DD though? I check them out now and then I feel like it might be something to get a good deal on at some point in the future. Any Cadillac electronics problems or is it pure sex as I like to believe?

It doesnt matter if you dont want to kill anyone, it's the Mustangs will. It's only a matter of time, might as well get it out of the way and show these GM "fangirls" the true meaning of "normalfag" "car" ""culture"".

Those are some of my favorite car shows/events/car meetups

Some local thing where only a few people show up, love it

Nah I thought I was being ironic but I did just finish a steel reserve tallboy disguised in a McDonald's cup. That and you guys are the only thing keeping me from bailing and crushing a bunch of cones in the process. Should I put a winky emoticon next time so you know I'm just taking a piss?

Lookin a little husky there, eh OP?
Not sure how you got that girl to stand next to your ram, but I respect it

Is that your ass in the side mirror?

It's been great as a DD, some things though. It's not a fancy interior, but well laid out for the driver. The handles are coated with metal as you can see. No crazy electronics that can go out. The infotainment system is proprietary so you'd have to go full ugly if you want to upgrade the sound, as well as lose the steering wheel controls. Has a 6 speaker and an unamplified sub so not terrible but more can be desired. The power train is ls2, t-56 transmission. So completely reliable and simple there. The 2004-2007 generation has issues with the rear end the differential was made for just the V6, and the bushings/motor mounts are soft because Cadillac. I was told all these will blow out before 100k miles, I already done poly bushings in the rear suspension. Look at the 2005-06 GTO too.

I'm sure they'd be more upset about the damage to their "babies" rather than their actual wives and children

It's probably mainly my huge cock plus a little bit of personality. Also I'm pretty fat and all but a portion of that shadow was this trash can not to mention the low sun

Fuck I can't even tell. Jesus what is your fascination with reflections of my body? Just go to my xtube if you're that gay.

Normies are the ones that think the LS is a bad engine just because it's American and has pushrods.

Calm down it was a joke. A bad one, but just a joke nonetheless

Yeah but the GTO isn't as classy. I'd feel like a 'Strayan

WELL IT AIN'T FUCKING FUNNY I'm about to have a meltdown and order a salad or some shit as my free meal instead of the double quarter pounder I'm planning on getting. Lol nah, I actually do need to lose some weight this year. I'm starting to get high blood pressure and fuck that.

I like the cars but why is it that even the appearance of boomers makes me cringe?

>sams zo6

what a homo. even by vanity plate standards.

Nah, I feel ya. Honestly, checking these guys out has made me realize that "boomers" may be an outdated term for example boomers probably went to Korea like my dead dad while this silver fox here is decked in Vietnam vet regalia. Time marches on.

Yeah he seems like he's compensating for a lack of cool by buying a $100k car.

Almost none of these dudes even has their wives with them for me to scrutinize. In fact there's a near absolute lack of 15-50 year old ass here.

Whoops forgot to attach the pic

I know people cringe about the idea of fashion here and I am not the most stylish guy.

I just find it ridiculous that they care so much about how their cars look and then don't even dress themselves properly.

These are probably the same guys that don't drive there cars often to avoid scratches.

One on the left looks like he takes some care of his appearance.

R8 me, Veeky Forumsggot. I was trying to fit in without wearing jean shorts, a t shirt with a picture of my car on it and a ball cap detailing my military service. These guys' shoes are also terrible.

Actually this guy on the other side of me with the hot rod's shoes are pretty sick.

Apparently these "boomers" hag wives were demanding two meals per coupon so they didn't even bat an eye at what I considered to be an outrageously excessive "value meal". The girl even asked me if I wanted two once she got it entered and zeroed out.

>foxbody
>nice

Holy fuck you're fat hahaha

Those genuinely are decent dress shoes.

Your mom said I was thick - like this delicious frappe

Lol fatty's will die quicker

>boomer car meet with ugly irrelevant cars

end yourself

Agreed. Like I said I'm starting to get high blood pressure so I intend to drop some weight before my next checkup but if having lower blood pressure than I do is what gives you self - satisfaction then God bless you.

It was literally three blocks from my house and I got a free extra value meal. What did YOU do with your Saturday evening?

>buy car bone stock
>enter it into car show

Why the fuck is this a thing

There was a stock (?) '00 Monte Carlo Pace Car edition here it had some huge honkin' engine mounts in the front right on top though. Not sure if they were aftermarket or not.

Nice nigger wheels, nigger.

Sounds like stock mounts.

They seemed stock. That car in particular struck me as odd to be here but whatever I'm not one to talk.

They're Cobra wheels they're like literally the standard non-steelie 4 lug Mustang wheels.

>Car enthusiasts modifying their cars to compete better on the track
daily reminder rotary has won le mans and gm pushrod shit has never ever
so how is it making the car better on the track by using inferior technology?

Sorry, they just look out of place. Almost like it was donked out or somethin

According to one build article, the guy just kept fighting heat issues at the track so he switched to LS3 plus T56.

>comparing the 787b and it's race team to normal street cars.

>only a handful of good friends that are into cars and racing
>they're all over the age of 50
>tfw in my mid 20's
None of the guys I grew up with that are "car guys" even give a fuck about racing, they're just interested in instagram bullshit and stance.

I feel your pain.

>engine swap
>for car to perform better on track
kek
maybe if the track is drag racing or something.

Went to a normie car meet today. Lot of stang,charger, challenger, you know big american car. There were some nip, but not alot. Just normies car meet. I hate it.

OH GOD!!! their learning to hunt in packs. No crowd will ever be safe.