Ok...

Ok, so I just made 6 figures from Bitcoin and im going to cash out like 25k € while the FUD setles and I can buy back in cheaper, but I want a car (im a NEET with no car).

I was looking at a car that will look good, and will not have his motor burst in no time, and will not be a pain in the ass to maintain, and will not make me go bankrupty with gas usage. Just a nice cool car that's not a pain in the ass to maintain.

The Miata is of course a nice contender, but it's too small for me, I want a bigger thing.

I was looking at the Nisan 350z. All white, with some mods, nothing fancy, just to get rid of the default look which is a bit not agressive enough in my book. Front and back changed like on pic related.

Also looked at the C5, but it's too old. So looked at the C6, and it looks pretty good imo. I was told the motor is solid as fuck, and 100.000km buy is a safe deal. I would like less mileage tho if possible for the price.

Im from spain for the record, so have in mind that a C6 would have a more exotic status. I have never seen a C6 IRL, so here it's a cool car, maybe in America it's pretty default but here is cool.

milanuncios.com/otros-coches-de-segunda-mano/corvette-corvette-6-0-v8-coupe-auto-230230576.htm

What do you think of this one? 89.000 km, 26.890 €
Is it easy to drive? is it too heavy?

Also im not sure if I should go with maunal or auto. I think I would safer with auto desu. I have problems focusing so the less tasks I have do to at the same time the better. I dont care about racing anyone and whatnot, I want safety and I think manual would make me have a disctraction and crash, with auto any retard can drive.

If you got any cars for around this price that fit the criteria then let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

ooyyo.com/espana/c=CDA31D7114D28568111BE56FBAFD355864C31D7116DC4D67061ED56F/6322739082118134966.html/#_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbh I didn't read your entire thread but I did read that you're fond of the 350z, to which I suggest looking into the Infiniti g35 and its variants.

I also skimmed around you not knowing if you want manual or auto. If you're not sure and you have no experience with manual, get a shit box civic or Miata so that you can practice learning how to drive standard on that so that in the off chance that you do like driving standard , you don't end up fucking up the clutch in your 350z.

(you're probably not going to like driving standard)

How did you make so much?

I also made a bunch of money on btc and bought a c6! very good choice! is there anything you would like to know?I

this

tell us

YYoYou wwrwrowrwrote too much

>cashing out your bitcoin into failing fiat currency
You'll regret it when the price hits $100,000/btc

I have been interested on bitcoin ever since I read the whitepaper, I knew I had to get on that shit.

I was buying monthly after the 2013 crash. When Bitcoin crashed all the way down from $1200 to $150, I started buying every month at low prices while everyone else was saying how bitcoin was dead. Now these same idiots are on my dick.

Im not selling shit, I just need a car, even if i'll be rich in 10 years once BTC is 6 figures a coin, I can't just sit and be a NEET until then, I'll work some shitty work to buy even more BTC.

I make some money on Adsense and thats how I bought my BTC so far.

Yes, is it easy to drive, how much gas consumption etc

do you think itll go down again? im curious about buying in.

350z is shit. especially one that has been owned by a boyracer faggot and modified. you're not an enthusiast so go buy a fucking camry.

But I need more info. I feel like the C6 is a heavy car, and will feel annoying, like driving a tank, so im not sure about that.

I think the price is fucked until the hardfork nonsense is cleared out.

The c6 is sub 3300 pounds, mine was 3190 curb, about 200 lighter than a typical sports car of its era.

it is extremely light on its feet. mine got 27 mpg stock, gets 22ish now modded to about the speed of a stock z06 (mid 3 second 0 to 60, mid 11s quarter mile)

It is very easy to drive and confident in all but the tiniest spaces, like any grand tourer

well sounds good

everyone thinks its better than the 350z?

what model of C6 should i ideally get for the price range?

sometimes some years have problems, like on 350z, some years are best avoided

Everyone I can think of would rather have a c6 than a 350z, they're easily a tier or two below the vette

I would get an F55, a Z51, a GS, or a Z06 pricing dependent, any 'track pack' c6 is both good and reliable. Grand Sport is probably the best value.

Any 06 and newer is fine, except z06 which should be 08 or newer or have an after market valve guide/assembly job done

05s of all types were prone to needing battery tenders

z06 too expensiv

what's so bad about 350z?

Its slow, underpowered, and looks soap bar shape bad without a spoiler and hood at least.

how is it slow and underpowered when every fag here hypes the miata?

the miata is even worse, they are just poor people making the best of what they can afford through positivity.

well shit

why is your name fucking claire anyway

Because my name is Claire?

>tfw im still invested in btc and eth

I remember an even worse reaction from people when BTC first hit $30 and dropped back to $3, then over and over for every spike. Just hold the buttcoins, they will continue to rise

since you are from spain

why don't you get a classic porsche?

ooyyo.com/espana/c=CDA31D7114D28568111BE56FBAFD355864C31D7116DC4D67061ED56F/6322739082118134966.html/#_

these are also kinda investments..

He's in europe so probably already does