Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.3.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/790938-octavia’s-anthem-update-2030/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for proper Ash's BS rework

Rd for avoid autistic interactions like the plague

Bladestorm didn't need a rework

postan early so newfriends know where to look

But the filters are already in the op

And what we have now is worse than pre-hologram addition, at least forum shitters wont scream PRESS 4 2 WIN

Fuck off, you're not me.

bladestorm needed to be a divine weapon like excal's new 4, but with built in teleporting

Much better than TQ

>excalibur isn't in valentine's tier
this list is not accurate

It's an open source list, please feel free to edit it at your whim.

Just forged the tigris, what am I in for?

Damage. Lots of damage. But it's no tig prime.

pow-pow
a fun double-barrel that can make anything ragdoll really hard

is this ok

jiggle physics when

you are a handsome and intelligent person who I respect very much

Umbra Valkyr NEVER E V E R

wew

Could be worse.

>underwater archiwng spy missions
fucking hell off yourselves

How's the glaxioin? I got a +dmg/+AS riven mod for it.

>divine weapon

Absolute garbage even after its buff

acid shells is such a meme mod but it's so fun when it starts a domino effect

Ignis or Ignis Wraith for Saryn?

How about a gun to shoot yourself

ignis or ignis wraith to do that?

I like it, the range nerf was completely unnecessary but the buffs are noticeable. Viral death lasers and double explosion beam is pretty fun too. If you're like and are scared to handle a gun that literally stops atomic movement stick to Boltor Prime.

>boltor prime
>2017
shiggy

>Our long deathless winter has left us numb. Our wasted animal within, ugly and gaunt, hibernates beneath our shimmering beauty. Why do these Warframes stir us so? They burn with our lost desires, lost instincts. Tenno tamed, but only just. Cast and hunted as game. Trapped and tortured, yet they remain... animals.

>Less than their human seed, gnawing their limbs from the snare, devouring a banquet of suffering, obese with heat and acid... and rage.

>That is why they will destroy us.

>atomic movement
what did he mean by this

>people and DE actually think this vague, pretentious, purple schlop is good writing

absolute zero is the absence of all motion, down to the very fabric of reality

are you intentionally being retarded?

if it was absolute zero, why do they defrost in a couple of seconds?
you know how much heat energy output needed to counter being fucking frozen?
get fucked
glaxion is shit and you're shit, shit

>Why are things in a videogame not scientifically accurate to things that don't yet exist

You freeze things with the COLDEST COLD that ever did cold you little shit.

>tfw no machete stance that makes me feel like a slasher movie villain

eat a dick
we all know that HEAT > COLD
YOU DUMMY DUMB DUMB

>They gave the teleporting charged melee attack to twin axes instead of a machete

Voorhees stance when?

>COLDEST COLD
our science men have gone below absolute zero though

no, no they haven't

It's decent, I'd honestly sell it for hot plat instead of using it.

It's a good meme

it's even better with Saryn/Nova

>when people on the forums start legitimately breaking down and "analyzing" this ambiguous garbage and using it in lore arguments

they did tho

Nidus isn't top tier they said.

His CC is shit they said.

New stance soon

>they

>covering up names

Whoah whoah stop killing things, that's cheating

>damage = CC

Saryn Prime or Orphid?
Can I see your guys'?

How do you think I killed 20+ enemies at a time with one stomp? It sure as fuck wasn't because I let them disperse before I killed them. If you play Nidus and you want to CC the shit out of huge groups of enemies you better earn it by killing them as you do it. That's the drawback, you have to go all the way or don't go at all.

That doesn't make his CC shit, it just makes it hard to use constantly. Usually the only thing that'll fuck up that rhythm is an Eximus or something caught in a Larva that doesn't want to die.

Base Saryn body w/ Prime helm > base Saryn w/ Orphid > Orphid in black and neon > Saryn Prime

>Nidus is good at killing things but shit at CC

why waste so many words

Because that's not what I said. You seem to have some kind of mental illness that causes you to interpret everything in a way that pleases you.

2 pulls enemies together for his 1, you literally said that's what you used it for. not fucking CC lmao

Now go do sortie 3 again and see how long the operative survives with just you using your CC. Since, you know, that's how you actually test the effectiveness of CC. Why the fuck do you think DAMAGE NUMBERS are a good measure of CC?

>CC CAN ONLY EVER BE USED FOR NOT KILLING THINGS FOR ANY REASON
>IF YOUR GOAL IS KILLING THINGS THEN ANY SKILL TO FACILITATE THAT IS NOT CC
>STOP DISAGREEING WITH MY FACTUAL OPINIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Motherfucker, you're fucking insane. Goddamn, I hope you get flattened by a fucking semi truck. Hell, I'd pay to see it. I'd pay a lot.

>now go do sortie 3 and do this completely fucktarded challenge that has no relevance to anything

No TQ, and the more you demand it the more I'm going to tell you to blow it out of your ass.

it's like you retards don't understand what CC means. My god you fucktards are dense

Why are fashionframe autists the worst? The kind of people that don't shut up about it and bug you during an endless mission on their fashion setup should just stick to ERPing in the relays.

>TQ misunderstands common terminology
>other people have a shared general definition for said common terminology
>TQ gets assblasted when his personal, misguided definition is not upheld by literally everyone
you have autism. like out of a textbook autism. you cannot communicate with other people and need to stop.

>killing enemies is not crowd control
>crowd control weapons which predate video games are lethal and now literal war crimes to use
wew lad

Is the Strun/Wraith any good, got a riven for it. No pic, because my friend got this at the same damn time and now I need to dig a grave

>killing enemies is crowd control

I don't know why you have such a difficult time understanding that Larva is a CC ability meant to be used in conjunction with some form of damage dealing and that just because it's limited by damage output doesn't make it shit.

>Larva is a CC ability
I won't argue this.

What I'm arguing is people calling Larva a GOOD cc ability. It's not a good fucking CC ability.

CC = Crowd Control
it doesn't matter if it's used to make killing easier or just holding enemies in place/stop them from attacking. I guess Inaros pocket sand isn't crowd control either because you use it to shank enemies. Or radial blind isn't CC because you use it to shank enemies.

>I want to watch the same cut scene over & over again

unless they buff machete stats across the board, it'll just be a fun thing to try out for 20 mins then never use again.

see

>fire gas canister with toxic heavier than air gas into enemies foxholes/trenches
>they either have to leave or die
>controlling crowds of thousands of enemies soldiers
>hundreds of which are killed
>to give your side the upper hand

Almost 60 years before video games were even a thing. Killing the enemy is crowd control, there are non-lethal and less-lethal forms of crowd control, but just because it kills does not mean it is not crowd control. Considering the nature of Warframe, lethal crowd control is strongly preferred.

Hold on you used his other abilities that doesn't count.

>Finally get a non-endo/non-statue sortie reward.
>It's a credit booster, where I had an overload of them a month ago.

Th-thanks.

Wraith is good, it hits 100% status meme. Go for status chance rolls so you can use raw damage mods over the dual-stats.

>Considering the nature of Warframe, lethal crowd control is strongly preferred.
In LoR it's not because the enemies just scale out of control. Ditto stuff like mobile defense/survival/rescue/excavation/interception. You do the objective and get out, and if the enemies are high-level enough you just want to control them without driving the scaling higher and higher.

So are we finally, FINALLY in agreement that although Nidus 2 can technically be considered CC, it's terrible CC?

Will people finally stop arguing and misinterpreting my point now?

Gazel Machete had half decent stats. The condition overload meme is real.

In LoR you use non-lethal CC so EV has something to succ. Lethal CC is incredibly useful for survival, I'm guessing that was just a mistake. MD, Int, and Excavation all prefer lethal CC because it allows you to farm affinity/focus, credits, endo, and resources alongside whatever you're already there for.

It does only take three dual stats though. Ideal Strun Riven for me would be Damage/multishot/reload speed

also only in endless Index does killing the enemy cause them to scale
waves/rounds/time/excavators are what cause enemies to scale in endless, not how many you killed, except for indirectly in defense since progressing waves requires killing enemies.

No faggot, but here's your (You) that you so desperately need.

So I just logged in for the first time in a few days and what the fuck is this thing on my warframe?

it's much easier to perma-CC enemies than kill them. If you just spam CC and only kill a few enemies (e.g. power cell carriers), then 90%+ enemies will always be CC'd. If you actively kill enemies, then new enemies will spawn who aren't caught in your CC.

we're not talking about farming. that's a whole separate topic unrelated to what we are discussing.

no, because it's not terrible, it's serviceable, able to completely lock down an uncapped number of enemies for a respectable duration. your point was that range, LoS and single cast made it bad. range is on par with vauban, a pure CC frame, LoS is practically irrelevant and the single cast is a middling downside unless you want Nidus to serve as a pure CC frame. One ability providing powerful but discreet CC is terrible, it is at worst still a serviceable way to turn a potentially lethal crowd into not a problem. we all still agree that you are terrible though, so you can have that consensus.

>hard CC
>pulls all the enemies into a single spot so any form of AoE demolishes them
>"terrible"

it's cancer. terminal. time to put him down

I'm sure it is. The problem is getting that damn thing to drop.

space aids
you gotta get a new frame within a month, otherwise you lose health on that frame permanently

>LoS is practically irrelevant

>we're not talking about farming
we're talking about warframe, if you're not farming as efficiently as possible when playing that just means you'll have to farm more later, which is slow

TQ confirms once again that he is incapable of larva placement.

by that logic hydroid is the best frame in the game. stop talking about farming, that's beside the point. In fact, most vets such as myself stopped giving a fuck about farming ANYTHING long ago, I'm sitting on 60mil credits, tons of resources, and 1mil endo.

it's got nothing to do with larva placement lmao. The fact you think LOS is "practically irrelevant" shows how little you understand about this game.

>you shoot larva in the same spot you throw mallet
>he thinks both of them are bad
>TQ literally has a learning disorder and hasn't noticed how enemies path yet

yes, in practical application, line of sight is largely irrelevant. you're not using larva to tie down enemies in narrow hallways, you use it to shut down an open room, you will have line of sight. moreover, it's not a pure LoS ability, given how often it grabs enemies on the other side of barriers and railings that it can't actually pull into its center, but which it does still CC since they can't do shit while keeping it open in the most annoying fucking phenomenon.

still waiting on that profile screen, frames inventory, and mod screen (sorted by rank w/endo visible) from nidustards

>by that logic hydroid is the best frame in the game
wrong
if you can kill twice as fast as hydroid you're better at farming, loot frames just provide bonus loot chances, the largest source of loot chances is killing enemies

>Prism Mirage used to be #1 best CC frame in the game by a country mile
>now literally never used for CC ever
>all because LOS got added to prism
>"LOS is practically irrelevant"
what did nidustards mean by this?

Boltor or Tiberon?