3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 25

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.3/Luma3DSv7.0.3.7z (someone should fork this to remove the dumb drama)
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded.
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. The game is available on the eShop, but it has been patched. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features improved support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-troubleshooting
mega.nz/#!Qp12zLgR!ftPjeotQmJ4L7EgVaj6gd9Wao-DBPrHAnIYRJOWFh3o
gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Last edit: Apr 25
looks like I'm retarded, huh?

New PS3/PSV hack when
now that I've got your attention, which thermal paste works best to appease the solar flare heat generated by a PS3 fat?

>PS4 Piracy literally never
I'm just going to update to 4.55

I think you're misunderstanding what spoofing is. Spoofing tricks your Vita and Sony's servers into thinking it's on the latest firmware, so you can access online PSN services (playing online, syncing trophies, accessing the PSN store, etc). Spoofing doesn't allow you to just download everything on the PSN store without paying like 3DS's freeshop. That's an entirely different concept.
If you wanna just pirate Vita games, you gotta download maidumps or .vpks of the games you want, and install them manually.

>Inb4 4.55 is the 3.55 of the PS4

Outdated OP.
Move to

just delete the thread

>removes homebrew news to make space for the unrelated New 2DS XL announcement
>adds random misinfo
>calls this one outdated
Great one.

>Leaving in Doodlebomb which has already been patched almost a week ago
>Leaving in Themely which is barebones and still inferior to CHMM2 (no shuffle, broken on several anons' systems)
>Doesn't include the new Vita pastebin
>Doesn't include info about Adrenaline 4 being worse for PS1 games
>Not outdated
You can put Themely back in when it's working better, same reason I left out the Freeshop fork.

You're grasping at straws here, removing Themely and Doodlebomb makes no sense.

>New2DSXL announcement
>not relevant for at least one OP
kys

>one OP
You mean the last one, where it was the OP's pic?

>hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).

Why is this still here? hbl_loader is for CFW and it does work on o3DS if its cfw as long as you use a renamed 11.2 otherapp, there's instructions in the last page of the guide.

>New 2DS XL
>Bluetooth
Yup, your thread is trash.

>being this anally devastated you were upstaged by a better thread
Just sad.

>hbg general
>homebrew general general
>no slashes
Yeah, delete this.

You're trying way too hard.

can i delete the CTRTransfer folder after i hack my 3ds? i need the space

Not an argument.

Can we get back on topic and stop this dumb thread war?

this

Why won't people just read the OP?

Because it sucks

Nice meme

I copied my arm9.bin file to the sysnand ctrnand path and did the final step in the guide.
Do I install luma updater now through fbi? and update with that?

What DS flashcart should I buy? I bought a DSTWO back in the day to emulate, but now there's no need for the extra CPU drain.
There's a lot to choose from and I don't know which one to pick.

Keep Luma updater if you want it. It justs does what the name says.

Stop it already, literally nobody cares about your thread.

Buy this one

Just get one. Even then he DSTwo is also fine, so you might just keep using that one.

Because they're dumb.

It eats my battery like nobody's fucking business and it's lost a few of my saves so far. Thank god for backups.
Thanks.

I think it meant to say that the hbl_loader on O3DS 11.4 is broken and not working. In order for it to work, it needs to be updated first.

>Superstar Saga DX
So, when is Nintendo going to announce this?

should be soon maybe even for e3

Probably in less than 2 months.

What's the new LayeredFS features in Luma thing?

replaces files in the romfs on the fly

Does any vita owner have all the alt costumes for ult m v c 3, including hulk and magneto, will pay for private dump, to have full complete

What does that mean?

My brother gave me his old Gateway. Is there anything useful you can do with it?

blue card for ds games

>Only one of my 2 3DS has music in Freeshop.
I don't get it.

Anyone in here good with PS3? I was wondering if there was a way to manually replace the cover files for PSX/PS2 games. I've got PS3 games looking nice, because they're formatted nice and well, but PS2/PSX games in multiMAN are a mess, and trying to manually add covers only resulted in ace combat 3 getting a cover for some weird fucking reason, even after replacing covers that were already there.

Literally nothing

You need to put it manually in the proper folder

How odd because the one with the music is the one I barely use.

How's that new FreeShop fork?

I don't have it.

>updated Luma
>attempt to update ticket file in FBI
>loads to menu
>immediately black screens
>dev option on shows a fatal error

So I tried clearing menu data, save data, and luma config, but no luck same issue persists.

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-troubleshooting

Was going to try this (black screen on boot) directions from Luma, but I don't know if that is a good idea since its not exactly directly to a black screen, but may as well be. I'm also not sure what to do afterward if it does work to put things back the way they were.

Fuck me this ended up a mess just trying to restore online again. Anyone had a similar thing?

>aurora and plailect keep getting worse

already getting updates while the old one will never get one in the next 20 years, sleep mode downloading also coming really soon

>two threads
didn't notice

>Update your device by going to System Settings, then “Other Settings”, then going all the way to the right and using “System Update”
I suppose everyone asks this question, but is it okay with the current 3ds update?

You can set freeshop to have music?

Can some kind user please point me in the direction of a Puyo Puyo Tetris ISO for the Wii U? I'm good with either method. i just really want to play this game.

yes custom music

How so?

Yes? Use this fork instead of the pedo one.

It is fine. Details are in the OP

Yup

Wasn't it in the OP once? Or did it get deleted?

see

>the pedo one
I will never understand why you chucklefucks care so much about the people who make the software you use.

He didn't say that because there's something wrong with it being developed by Cruel, in fact the one he linked is just a fork of the original. The problem is Cruel got arrested and won't be able to maintain it in the future.

So you care why I "care".

>Wasn't it in the OP once? Or did it get deleted?

I wouldn't know. I haven't been around for a while.

It would be in the OP if it wasn't fine.

Good thing you seem to be able to read.

I think it was pretty obvious that I don't care why, but nice passive aggressive reply all the same.

Jesus Christ, I'm a faggot. Thank you both, for spoonfeeding me.

This one? mega.nz/#!Qp12zLgR!ftPjeotQmJ4L7EgVaj6gd9Wao-DBPrHAnIYRJOWFh3o found it in the op
also I think the wiiu has a pc program similar to freeshop so you may want to check that out

>Fixed extdata being redirected in 7.0.3 (could have caused issues if an extdata and a romfs file with the same path and name existed),
Does this mean you can technically can redirect extdata to somewhere that isn't the default location in the same way you do with romfs files? Can it also be done with saves? I guess it could be useful for testing purposes when editing save files.

Where did this Bluetooth meme even come from? I saw like 2 guys posting about it here and then never heard about it from anywhere else, and Google doesn't show me anything.

They most likely just made it up, I don't get why though.

Where can I get the Dragon Ball Fusions patch? I actually liked those swords...

I can't believe Aurora is actually putting that dumb shit in every single release. That's just way too much.
Fuck that dumb faggot.

R E M I N D E R

FTFY

I honestly don't know who is worse. The annoying Reddit cocksucker or the retarded piece of shit?

I remember there being a way to have your 3DS boot without needing the SD Card in. Am I imagining things or is that doable?

Aurora is worse for me. This might be their most retarded shit to date, but with all of the shit she has done she truly deserves to be recognized as the most retarded faggot in this entire scene.

It is doable. If you followed the guide recently you already can. Otherwise, I think you'll just need to move the a9lh bin file from the SD to the NAND.

it's been the default for a few months now

Hey boys, Does adrenaline work with most ps1 games? I tried to get Abes and tenchu 1 working but neither or them launch. Is there a list of compatible games I can look at?

>Does adrenaline work with most ps1 games?
Yes, it does.

Which file is that exactly?

arm9loaderhax.bin if i remember correctly

where's the freeshop fork link?

>people unironically defend a pedophile for raping a 15 year old just because he allowed them to pirate
what the fuck

@175429005

That's so weak that I'm not even giving you a (You).

Nice bait but you're not getting my reply.

That Dazzozo fag has never even released anything lmao

gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/

Maybe I grabbed some dodgy files then?

Why are people still talking about the drama, did something new happen?

He's right though, Mrrraou consented to get raped by him. Doesn't make him any less of a rapist :^)

thank you

I think the only thing that happened is that Aurora is still forcing that shit in his guide.

I know you're joking but it amazes me that there actually are people that don't understand that the age of consent varies from country to country.

>did something new happen?
no, and that's why.

It's time to finally find out, /hbg/.
>your CFW
>your favourite console
>your favourite game
>your favourite anime
>your sexuality
>your waifu/husbandu

>doesn't matter
>pc atm, switching between my ps4 pro and xbone beyond that
>destiny because I hate myself.
>N/A
>N/A
>N/A

Seeing Plailect and Aurora apologize is going to be amazing.