3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp (NEW)

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 29

>3DS
-New 2DSXL has been announced for sale this summer. Rumoured to have Bluetooth functionality.
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4 github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.3/Luma3DSv7.0.3.7z
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/

>Vita
-The shitty outdated pastebin has finally been replaced with something current, check the new link in the OP
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features improved support for PS1 games, including sound, but worse in overall performance than Adrenaline 3 fix so don't bother. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS
track5.mixtape.moe/ikeegb.jpg
github.com/Robz8/TWLoader/releases
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=0
github.com/ApacheThunder/NTR_Launcher/releases
gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/62549256
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/155584/umvc3-alt-costume-herald-glitch-free-swagneto-costume/p2
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-troubleshooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New PS3/PSV hack when
now that I've got your attention, which thermal paste works best to appease the solar flare heat generated by a PS3 fat?

>Rumoured to have Bluetooth functionality
>search it
>not a single result for it

artic silver

>hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
It does though, with the 11.2 payload.
There won't be an update, because there's no reason to release one.

Thanks, should I update from OFW 4.41?
Will I miss some meme by doing so? I bought this shit PS3 as a glorified purse owner machine

We already have a thread here

Is DS rom booting from SD possible yet?

just buy the flashcart in the OP

Here it is -> nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Correct.

Just hacked my 3ds what games are worth getting also is there a working ds emulator for it?

>Adrenaline is somehow worse now for PSX games
Fuck. How long is that faggot on "vacation" for?

>what games for 3DS should I get?
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS

>is there a working DS emulator for 3DS?
No DS emulator, just TWLoader (loads DS games from SD card but compatibility is garbage).
You are far better off just buying the $20 flashcart in the OP. Has compatibility with basically every DS game.

Here's another 3DS game recommendation list.
track5.mixtape.moe/ikeegb.jpg

Also, TWLoader is here -> github.com/Robz8/TWLoader/releases

Compatibility list for TWLoader is here -> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=0

why does the guide have a new URL?

Lots of drama involving trannies and underage moral police.

You're posting in the wrong thread

See: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=0

When I checked recently, all the Professor Layton DS games were still unable to be booted from SD.

Acekard should be supported by the NTRLauncher on 3DS if you have CFW though.
github.com/ApacheThunder/NTR_Launcher/releases

>still this butthurt

not him but thanks

The new pastebin is fucking GOAT
thanks OP

Not mine but you're welcome.

So, I've learned that there was an extra link to press on guide to restore my cfw data from before (couldnt care less about the game saves) so now I can duel boot cfw's, but I just want to get rid of all the games on one cfw so I can free up space on my luma3ds now.

I've found the game files in the sd card, how can I tell which games are which before deleting them?

Which CFWs do you have?

I have cakes on 10.6 and I just followed the guide and updated using Lumaupdater.

Does any vita owner have all the alt costumes for ult m v c 3, including hulk and magneto, will pay for private dump, to have full complete

Has anyone added the free dlc if Echos with the already dumped pack that you can download from CIAngel?

I have a burger 3ds so i cant use the nip shop to download it. I want that villagers fork.

Boot in EmuNAND and remove games from Data Management under System Settings.

I'm surprised those haven't been dumped yet.

And obviously back-up your saves first with JKSM if you want to keep your progress.

There's a dump in vitaprcy leddit yesterday but it lacks 4 alt costumes and apparently Magneto's alt was removed in 2014 but 100% someone purchased them all and has them all.

Stuff like this is important to archive but its dropped from the store, but its needed for completion.

This is what's bad with dlc content

Magneto's alt was patched out, not just removed from the store. You'd have to find a version of the game that still has it and possibly hack him in.

God that's even worse, patching out content, bet the update notes didnt even inform the removal. Terrible.

Anyone know if Atelier Shallie for the vita has a working/patched dump that works for Henkaku?

Since the japan release was before the 3.1 update, but the english version was not. All i can find is people talking about swapping files around, but can't figure out if its still being worked on or if it was given up on.

Fuck i just want to finish the trilogy

>Update your device by going to System Settings, then “Other Settings”, then going all the way to the right and using “System Update”
I suppose everyone asks this question, but is it okay with the current 3ds update?

To be honest, I'm just going based off my experience with the 360 version after I bought the $20 costume pack (long before it was removed from the store). I don't think he ever got officially released. There was a glitch that gave you access to him (he was already in the game files) but they patched out the data completely.

gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/62549256

Just doing the guide, it updates to a certain point, I believe you install update files with luma updater to be "up to date" in a way.

Depends if you care about certain things and which hardware you have (o3ds or n3ds). Read the OP for details.

so with n3ds, A9LH and Luma I still shouldn't update?

Can someone post me an updated Discord link for that vitapiracy thingy? The one in the pastebin is expired.

Only if you care about streaming to your PC via NTR.
Just remember that if you do update, that you should also update Luma.

I just went through the guide so I have the latest Luma link from the OP, so I'm good to go?

Here's the Shoryuken thread about the debacle. Confirms he was in the Vita version unofficially through the glitch before a patch.
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/155584/umvc3-alt-costume-herald-glitch-free-swagneto-costume/p2

Yep.
Honestly there's no good reason to update to 11.4 besides fixing slowdowns in OoT, seeing as you don't need to be on current firmware to play online with Luma and CTRhttpwn lets you access everything else.

So this is the R4 card I have. My 3DS is on firmware 11.0.0-33U and I can't get it to work with any of the R4 firmwares I've come across. Is the card incompatible?

I can't really follow, but seriously, what has to happen that you straight up patch out content?

It was "offensive" to Spaniards.
Of all the groups to be PC for.

The whole issue was that Magneto's alt costume looked like the King of Spain. And Spain got mad.

Literally, that's the reason.

anyone had experience with changing SD card cause game to stop working?
All my game that was on the old SD card can't be load, while the new one works fine.
I don't really want to redownload everything, it's going to take the whole day with how slow the downloads are.

You copy and pasted everything to your new SD card, right?

Imagine if America threatened to sue video game companies for poor portrayals of Americans and American leaders. On a scale of 1 to Spanish Government, how petty are you feeling?

Yes.
This is what is shown when I tried to load up mii plaza.

All the newer title I downloaded AFTER the transfer worked fine. ie, only the old SD card content are not working.

How do I use QR codes with FBI?

From the House of M storyline. Granted, it looks like the artist literally traced the photograph. /co/ probably knows more about the incident than I do.

Hey guys, my friend told me it is imperative to close a new 3DS when in 2.1 because if not it gets bricked, but now it won't respond
I hope it's nothing bad because it's my sister's

What SD card is recommended for 3DS? Does speed matter at all for games?

Nevermind I'm literally retarded.

>updated Luma
>attempt to update ticket file in FBI
>loads to menu
>immediately black screens
>dev option on shows a fatal error

So I tried clearing menu data, save data, and luma config, but no luck same issue persists.

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-troubleshooting

Was going to try this (black screen on boot) directions from Luma, but I don't know if that is a good idea since its not exactly directly to a black screen, but may as well be. I'm also not sure what to do afterward if it does work to put things back the way they were.

Fuck me this ended up a mess just trying to restore online again. Anyone had a similar thing?

I just wanted to finish the trilogy...

Please help my sister found out and she's freaking the fuck out

Just unzip your dick and she won't care

What the fuck man it's not funny

Fucking help me out man I don't wanna be more in debt than I am right now

Get an sdxc class 10 and you'll be fine.

>in debt
>takes sisters 3DS to hack it without her knowing
Wow, scum, you deserve it.

I wanted to hack it as a birthday gift fuck off

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Didn't join any lobbies but if I'm seeing online lobbies for MHGen I should be fine to play online right?

Wow, and you're a cheap fuck. She's family, it doesn't take much to actually get her something that shows you put thought into getting something she likes, no matter how little it costs.

As long as you aren't 360 aimbotting with leet mod menus then you'll be fine.

No shit man
I already agreed to replace the system and give her a new game so I'll figure my way around that
Thanks for the help you faggots

Okay thank you, just didn't know if luma updated right with the app, it doesn't show the most recent version in system settings. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Bruh you were never gonna get any help cause that shit is dead. You're welcome.

You bricked it like an idiot and you have to pay out of pocket. Nice going, have a good night.