Tickets/Violations

What violations have you received young anons? (&why)

>Be me today
>Mustang cop follows for miles on
>See him coming into high way
>Everyone else is literally doing 90+
>I drop to 70 waiting for him to pass
>Fucker won't leave me alone
>Move to fast lane
>Moving to fast lane I went up from 70 to 80
>He quickly follows and pulls over

Other urls found in this thread:

districtattorney15thjdc.org/prosecution/traffic-tickets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also forgot to mention; brack man here/ drive nice ass car/ was heading to work(ended up late)

>tfw overweight violation lol

>cop following me
>better speed up!

Had to so I can switch lanes with the speed everyone else was going, again this guy was on my ass the whole time.

either way I'll fight it, probably won't even show up.

what did he say when he pulled you over? what was the ticket for?

Didn't get a ticket for this but
>going down highway at 9:00 at night
>suns in my eyes so can't see shit
>doing about 80 in a 45
>see car up ahead
>assume it's a regular car
>FUCKINGNOPE.JPG
>blow by a cop doing 80 in a 45
>doesn't even faze him
>keeps going as if it never happened
>mfw

>Pulled over
>Turn car off and lower windows
>Comes from passenger side
>Can I have your license and reg plz
Sure
>Hand over everything (already had it out)
Mind telling me why you pulled me over?
>I got you at blah blah blah going blah blah blah
Oh alright
>One sec plz
>Goes back to car
>Comes back 5min later
>Since you were an honest goy I'll only give you a violation of something something (idk what he said but he said something about the orig ticket being $300).
>Hands me paper and ticket
>I leave
>He speeds off past me (90+)
>I record him doing 90+
>Get off at my exit and go to work

I read that as Muslim cop for some reason

>9 at night
>sunlight

>can't see shit
>hey lets almost double the speed limit

they're easy to run away from if you time it right

None because I'm made of rabbit's feet and four leaf clovers, even though I am a total jackass on the road

Only speeding ticket i ever got was on Easter a few years back. Just bought a motorcycle and was riding an iconic highway along coastal CA. Tons of tourists going 15 under looking at the coast and when a straight away came up i gunned it to 95 and passed about 20 cars partially over a double yellow line. Surely enough patrol got me but only wrote me up for going 5 over. Nice guy, glad he didn't take my license.

>driving with no seatbelt
>driving with no registration
>driving with revoked license
>speeding
>careless driving
>reckless driving
>speed contest
>hit and run
>dwi

I think that's it.
In my car, that is.

well hello my pigment enriched friend

haven't been pulled over since '15, even then the last time it was because my reverse lights came on while driving down the road in my '78 Bronco. Cop was cool about it

I've gotten insanely lucky when it comes to tickets and such.

The only thing I've ever been pulled over for is speeding (doing around 85 in a 65) and I got a ticket for passing in the wrong lane which is a lesser charge

I did get pulled over once while high on drugs and with a shit load of drugs and drug manufacturing equipment in my car. I was driving with deployed airbags and a flat tire. The tire kept whacking against the wheel well and made an insanely loud noise which is how I got caught. I got some equipment violation charge which ended up being dropped since technically it's not illegal to drive with a flat tire or deployed airbags.

you need to get out more

Check your night privilege. I don't see a dark sky 6 months out of the year.
Just arctic circle things.

Anyways. I've only gotten a parking ticket that was in error and got thrown out.

I don't let cops dick me around, with that being said:

>Arrested for malfunctioning equipment (one headlamp was off because the fucking cable kept coming off and was lazy that night to fix it). I refused to answer any questions and just wanted my citation for the headlamp. Refused to step outside (I always refuse) and he REALLY wanted to search my vehicle. He used the arrest to gain access to my vehicle. Of course nothing was found and my vehicle was impounded for "no insurance" which is bullshit

Given a citation for incorrect address in drivers license (I rented an apartment to commute to work, instead of commuting from the other side of town from my house). Was pulled over for making a suspicious left turn (I was turning to head to my apartment)

Citation for expired tags. Pulled over for making a suspicious right turn on freeway (I was getting close to my exit).

>Citation for driving on the passing lane on highway (was getting ready to turn right on median to go to Hueco tanks).

>Citation for driving too slow (63 on 75). Refused to step out (like always) and the dick head took 40 minutes to write the citation up. We were going slow because I kept getting speeding violations. Now I stick to the exact speed limit. I tried arguing that there was no posted minimum and I was on the right lane. Citation was written as "wreckless driving / endangering traffic"... on the highway between the middle of fucking nowhere.

>Citation for driving too fast (75 on 45mph). It was on the highway but passing a construction zone. Three vehicles (including my own) were all pulled over, we were all going the same speed lol.

>stopped and detained at border patrol check point. I was driving all day and missed my exit and didn't notice for 40 minutes. Realized I was heading to Arizona instead of albuquerque. Google mapped a new heading which took me through a small highway which had said check point. They found it suspicious (Texas plates coming from Arizona to Abq) .. cont.

Cont.

>so they stoped and searched my vehicle. Took them an hour to complete their search. They dismantled almost everything from my vehicle and did an extremely shitty job putting everything back together. Panels are broken, lights don't work proper, screws are missing. They threatened me saying my vehicle could be property of the US if they wanted to do so

>citation for theft under $50. Was going through a break up and was hanging with some shady fellows (because of a friend). One night after drinking they wanted to go to the corner store to get snacks so I drove them there. I didn't know they were gonna steal shit. They came back with a bunch of snickers. Found out when I got home there was a cop there waiting for me. He detained me and searched my vehicle where he found some wrappers. Since I had the evidence I was assigned the charged. It came out to something like three bucks of shit stolen. They had gotten my license plate from the security camera.

>citation for driving with no front license plate. Some fuckwit ripped it from my SUV when I was parked at the dorms of my uni. I had put it back on but came loose and fell when I went to a drive through car wash and I didn't notice. Got pulled over maybe like ten minutes after washing my car.

And a couple more citations because of malfunction equipment. My SUV has had something like 15 busted headlamps in the course of four years. Something electrical must be fucked to constantly be doing that.

Jesus fucking christ dude. Personally I've only gotten one ticket. Going 68 in a 65. I was the only person on the road besides the cop. Total douchebag.

re8 sovereign citizen b8 m8

>shitty day at work
>driving home on highway late at night, no traffic
>nervous going home to my new apartment for the first time for some reason
>going like 80-85
>very slowly coming up on an SUV
>already uncomfortable, getting more uncomfortable because we're getting closer
>decide to pass, think I'm going 90
>pass a cop literally right then and there
>disco lights, blah blah
>"Do you know how fast you were going?"
>remember the best thing to do is not admit any guilt, say something like "Maybe a bit over, but not much"
>"I clocked you going 100"
>"W-what"
>don't think I said much else
>only get speeding and no reckless or anything, but I freak out about getting my license suspended
>freak out for about a month
>a lawyer turns me down, freaking out
>more expensive lawyer doesn't, still freaking out
>no record whatsoever before this, but still freaking out
>court, freaking out
>lawyer shows up late, freaking out
>argued it down with the prosecutor to 24 over
>judge says don't fucking do it again, nod vigorously
>a week later the lawyer sends me like 150 business cards in the mail
>become monk, spread them across the land

haven't gone over like 90 since

No i don't claim sovereign citizen or any of that bullshit. Just give me my fucking citation and let me go. Law enforcement isn't your friend and they aren't asking questions to benefit you. Where am I going? Why is that important? Step out of the vehicle? For what? So you can search me? What am I doing? It's not your business. I'll cooperate to a certain degree but once you start fishing for shit to add on to my citation then I got a problem. I may get a ticket but fuck it, I'd rather get the ticket then let a cop try to fuck with me more and add more shit to citation.

Yeah. I'm almost guaranteed to get pulled over. I have a theory is that it's my vehicle that attracts so much attention. It has no name or emblem and it's a black SUV. My friends don't let me drive in trips because of how often I get pulled over. I'm cool with not having to drive on trips so that's a plus

If you're not going to cooperate with a cop and make his job difficult, even if you've done nothing wrong, hes going to waste your time because you're being a dickhead.

>be a cop
>sometimes fuck with people like this, because I'm the goddamned police mind your manners you little twat
>most of the time just let it go if they don't have a serious record

A good cop uses motor vehicle law as a tool to get at more serious offenses, like drugs and thievery, and to otherwise make to road safer for all drivers.

Well let him waste my time, I don't give a damn. At least I won't rack up charges.

They're public servants. I give them as much respect as they give me. I've had some cool ass cops but you can tell right away if they're peckerheads.

I've had cops compliment my dog and even my gun. We can get along as long as they don't overstep step your bounderies

>step out of the vehicle please
>no thanks officer, I'm fine here
>okay sir tight
>(five minutes later)
>here's your citation, Mr. user. Get it fixed and it'll be thrown away
>thanks officer have a good day
>you too

Vs

>step out of the vehicle, mr user
>no thanks officer I'm fine here
>reeeee step out you little shit why aren't you respecting my authority?! Fucking cunt you're hiding shit, you piece of shit. I'm gonna fuck with you now!
>proceed to get a bullshit charge

See the difference. You guys are missing the context. They're the ones that set the tone for the rest of the pull over. I always:
>turn off my vehicle
>turn on cabin lights
>have license and registration ready
>lower all windows
>keep hands on wheel

You guys think I'm an asshole right from the bat but that's far from true. If they're the assholes then I'm an asshole.

I hope you guys better understand.

>daddy issues or melanin enriched
Just cooperate and grow the fuck up.

Nah, I don't like the taste of dick.

This must be your first time going to traffic court laddie. Don't read the bullshit you've seen online. Either two things will happen. Either 1 this cop writes people up for tickets all day everyday and gives them predetermined court dates so he can knock 30 people down in one day. Or 2 you go to court and the assistant DA goes ahead and prosecutes all traffic violations. I promise you there is no "hurr durr no cop no ticket" fantasy. Don't break the law in front of a fucking cop you retard. That's what the judge is going to tell you and you're going to get a fine. Actual advice is to go to traffic school. When your court date comes show the judge or the DA your get out of jail free card and they'll reduce the fine. That sucks and it's a pain in the ass but it's a practical real solution. There's no get out of jail free card when it comes to uncle Sam's money. All of these too good to be true solutions on the internet are just that.

>the assistant DA
what fucking cartoon land do you live in that the assistant district attorney is overseeing driving citations

Small county USA in Georgia

Also it was recorders court so it wasn't just traffic. Maybe 20% other citations and things.

districtattorney15thjdc.org/prosecution/traffic-tickets/

There's an example my less worldly friend

Got a "fault ticket" from the DMV after I got caught in a big roadside inspection event, due to having three extra headlamps (only two are allowed), the winter of 2015/2016

Had to remove the lamps (just the ones on the left and the right were also too powerful to be road legal on my car) and have it inspected at an approved garage. Did that, then put the lamps back on because fuck the DMV and their ancient laws

I was pulled over on NY-22 back in January allegedly for speeding. There were three chargers parked outside the police station in Dover Plains where the limit drops from 55 to 35. I was doing 35 at the time I passed and I didn't detect any radar with my 9500ix. I asked the cop if he shot me with laser and he said no, radar so I felt something was off. Even if it was instant-on and my detector wasn't responsive enough it still would of alerted, just after I had been clocked. I ultimately went to court in April and was acquitted. Cop never showed. I think he was making it up but I'll never know for sure.

My nigga.jpg
False start (that what they call burnouts)
Imprudent speed (car following me crashed)
118 in 65
~8 unlicensed arrested 3 times
Tail light
85 in 55 construction zone
Trailer lights and plate
Cell phone

Melanin enriched it is.

>they're the assholes then I'm an asshole
thats real mature user

>if they're the assholes then I'm an asshole
And then they're gonna be even bigger assholes to you and pull some bullshit on you because guess what? They're the fucking police and they've got all the leverage here you fucking retard. And then you go on chinese basket weaving forums to whine about them.

>If they're the assholes then I'm an asshole.

You'd do better for yourself if you kept a cool head regardless of how they treat you. It will pan out better for you in court.

>down shift, change lanes and pass a guy on the freeway at 80+
>run right into a motorcycle cop's radar gun
>pull over before he finishes mounting his bike
>trooper was nice about it and gave me 70 inna 60 instead

>be on twisty back roads with long straightaways
>im breaking...several laws
>headlights in the distance so i let off gas
>we pass each other and im still decelerating in the 60s
>oh boy county sheriff
>i see his brake lights
>pull over immediately
>clocked 68 in a 45
>only a warning :^)

Ive been pretty lucky all things considered

That's funny. In CA they'll charge you more if you go to traffic school. I mean, they'll still take the point off your record, but we're looking at a $100 fine increase + the cost of traffic school.

Only one ticket,
>ticket written as "80+ in 65", was actually doing 98 in a 65mph zone

It was 3 in the morning on a totally empty road. The cop just said "I didn't know a PT Cruiser could go that fast. Don't let it happen again." He could have impounded my car, taken my license, and arrested me. He was a nice guy about it, and I was calm and responsive.

Got pulled over dozens of times for stupid shit that they end up letting go, like "noise violations" for my motorcycle being 'too loud' but then they bust out the db meter and I pass.

The lights look pretty damn cool on that thing.

>be me
>drive pic related
>never really go more than 10-15 over because it doesn't really like anything more than 70-75
>don't do dumb shit or weave through traffic
>respecc other drivers
>only thing that would make me seem bad is always blasting music with the windows down

Haven't gotten a ticket after driving this car for about 4 years, nor have I ever gotten one.

Not gonna lie I have done some nighttime gravel parking lot doriftos with some friends and usually rip some skidz in the winter though

>gets ticketed for add-ons that make you a safer driver

>be German
>blast into a radar trap doing 115 in a 70
>this means license revoked for 4 weeks and €160 fine
>2 months pass
>get letter in the mail
>photo is kinda blurry so they send me a form to fill out first that confirms that I was driving
>have a week to send it back
>don't fill it out
>2 weeks later they resend the same form
>don't do anything with it again
>today it's been 3 months on the dot since I got caught which means the violation has officially expired as they haven't identified the driver yet
:^) thanks bureaucracy

Most recent one was when I got pulled over on my way through a small city. The highway speed was posted at 35 but I never saw it, so I just cruised on by at 55.

I just eventually said fuck it and paid the fee and didn't get points on my license, but I could tell that smug motherfucker was cheesed to give somebody a ticket.

>blind oncoming traffic with the force of a thousand suns
>safer driver

Seatbelt one was bullshit.

>I'm just going to write you a ticket for not wearing your seatbelt

>But I am wearing my seatbelt

>Do you want me to write you a ticket for 93mph?

> -click-

roughly 130 parking tickets from illegally parking every single day at college, my glove box was literally exploding with these tickets, eventually was pulled over driving to my familys house for christmas and had to sit in lockup in some shit town until everything was taken care of

>Please fill this out so we can fuck you
People actually fill that shit out?

>decelerating from 60 into a 50 zone
>truck waiting to pull out into road
>speed trap set up on other side and obscured by truck
>only see the cops as i'm just passing them
>receive speeding penalty 1 week later

clocked at 56 in a 50 zone baka

"Over 15% overweight"

Who writes this shit? They have no common sense.

Forgot my parking ticket

>busy midweek Boston, park moped on sidewalk by GF's dorm and chain it to lamppost (parallel to curb, not blocking sidewalk)
>fugg GF (shit was cash), depart dormitory
>"illegally parked" parking ticket taped to biku, $175 fine
>casually drop said ticket into storm drain

No repercussions two years later

traffic cops need to die

What kind of fucking retard would fill that form out and willingly incriminate themselves?

I was on my way to class last year and got pulled over, 65 zone, I'm doing about 75 since I had a bowel emergency. Cop comes to my window and asks if I'm late for class or something, I say no, I'm about to shit my pants. He goes to his car and fucking sits there for easily 20 minutes, comes back, gives me my ticket, says I was doing 85 in a 65. I tell him he's wrong, he pulls the "are you calling me a liar" bullshit. I'm pretty much ready to burst at this point, so I tell him I'll see him in court. Gives me a little chuckle and walks away. Lucky for me, I have a digital speedometer built in with my radar detector and my dash cam picks that up. Shows he pulled me over while I was actually only doing 72. I get out of my ticket, cop hates my guts now. Been pulled over 3 more times by him since then. Every time, he wastes half an hour of my time and "lets me off with a warning" even though I haven't done anything and he knows I have recordings.

>being such a shit driver that you get caught

In Georgia they'll reduce the price, points, and overall damage of the ticket. You have to pay for traffic school but you also learn a few things plus insurance gives you a discount for taking the class.

>due to having three extra headlamps (only two are allowed
such is life in yuropooria

Retard

>not coasting down to 60 and switching on cruise control
>not dropping it to the legal minimum until he fucks off

It's not exactly "we think it's you, please confirm", it's more "we don't know who was driving but it's your car so please tell us who was driving at the time." You can't punish the owner of the car, only the driver.

But yeah, obviously the smart thing to do is just not responding to it, and usually the cops are then supposed to go and try to find out who was driving on their own, like they could come round your house with the photo and compare it to people, or just check your Facebook or whatever.
Someone must've fucked up or didn't care in my case tho so they never did anything but send the letter again.

Also you'd be amazed how many people think they're gonna get in bigger trouble if they don't respond to a letter from the cops, so your average normie will just admit it was them and pay the fine.

I'm pretty sure its for semi trucks.

Yet another reason to stay off social media.

I didn't care all that much for the look - it was more for the safety

The law of that is really outdated and not fitting to my area. I can "kinda" understand it if you lived in France, Italy, Austria, Spain, the UK and a lot of the other places in Europe where you don't have the winter periods of near-constant darkness, aswell as extremely small/no populations of wildlife that are an actual threat when crossing the road. Here in Norway, especially those of us in moose-land, have good need of extra lighting in those periods, but due to how the laws restrict the number of lamps aswell as the amount of allowed light you're limited to relatively weak lighting for no apparent good reason

>55w halogen being all that blinding
To be fair, I would switch off a little bit earlier with those than I would without any extra lighting - but those were not stupidly powerful lamps anyways

I've gotta be more careful with my current lighting tho (pic related)

Good, why the fuck you need those stupid lights you arent a fucking rally driver for over 12 hours you twat

>speeding
i was going too fast
>speeding
i was going too fast again
>running a red light
i ran a red light
>no front plate
i took off my plate
>speeding again
and again i was going too fast

seemed pretty obvious

Sometimes I really do wonder if there are people like this guy, who really thinks the way he does

65 in a 45

I used the carpool lane when I wasn't supposed to
>hour long commute from college to my house
>crawling on the freeway in bumper to bumper traffic
>suddenly carpool lane opens up to the left
>it's
>fucking
>empty
>timetosin.jpeg
>didn't notice cop waiting at the side of the road
>fucking $500 ticket
I've also rear ended three people

Never been pulled over myself but my buddy has a few great stories.

>Be my buddy
>driving, probably doing 10 over the limit
>Come around a blind corner
>car swerving around in lanes doing 5 mph
>Much Swerving Occurs
>[Honk]
>"Oh shit, that's a cop"
>Weewoo
>The short version is this female cop had it out for him on account of the honking
>Keeps trying top trump up shit, other male officer trying to stop her from doing stupid shit
>She issues him 27 individual tickets for all kinds of cazy false BS
>Whatinthefuck.jpg
>There's a limit of 3 violations, so this bitch took the time to fully fill out 9 ticket pages, all trumped up

Now that many tickets makes it a felony, so he went to traffic court.

>"How many tickets? 27!?"
>Judge is fucking furious
>again, short version
>Judge fucking lays into the cop for wasting the courts time and for harassment
>[Points at my friend]
>You are going to plead guilty to speeding, pay a fine, and walk out of here, sound good?
>"I plead guilty to speeding your honor"
>The cop issues a fucking restraining order against that officer

Also another fun fact, in California (at least where I live) fix-it tickets now come with a mandatory $30 processing fee. Assholes.

Only speeding ticket so far was going 100 in a 60, I saw the corner of the cop lights and slammed on the breaks. Was going 124. He clocked me at 100 though, if he would have clocked me at 120+ I could have gone to jail. Reckless driving to the 2nd degree. $550 ticket.

coulda told the cop you were freaking out and trying to get home as fast as possible my dude.
mightve taken pity.
either way it sucks.

>guy says no to getting out of a car
>cop turns back
>cop gets shot
why the fuck do you think they ask you to get out.

also
>doing shit that'll cause you to get extra charges
thats your fault

>>The cop issues a fucking restraining order against that officer

the cop can't go near herself?

I fucked up. The court issued a restraining order against the officer on behalf of my friend.

Those lights are nice

Maybe I'll have to pick some up for my wagon even though I only live in eastern burgerland

They look cool though so I can just say that

yeah that's what i figured, just wanted to be an ass

Are you done doing that?

Never gotten a ticket, got one written warning though

>Driving to pick up friend
>on 3 lane road
>At the front of traffic, going about 5-7 over the limit
>All of the sudden, faggot in a Nissan Altima cuts me off
>Misses my front bumper by less than 2 feet
>Slam on brakes, guy cuts back into lane next to me
>We end up at the same red light
>Look over at him with pic related face
>He starts revving his engine
>Furious at this point, shouldn't have been, but was
>Light goes green, we are both off like a bullet
>I smoke him in second, have a car length between us in 3rd, and in 4th I am clearly ahead
>Just in time to see the police SUV getting ready to pull onto the road we're on from a side street
>Immediately get on brakes, guy in Altima keeps going
>Disco lights, I pull over immediately
>Cop comes up, gets my info
>"Do you know what the speed limit is here, sir?"
>45 sir
>"And how fast were you going?"
>About 75 sir
>Lies, I was going 97 when I saw him
>Cop gives me the Ocelot "Seriously, wtf?" face
>Tell him about the Altima and why I was racing him
>says he already tagged him and has other units catching him
>Tell him I feel like an idiot about it, know it wasn't worth my time and that I shouldn't have gotten worked up about it
>Cop goes back to his car
>10 minutes pass
>Sure I'm going to lose my license
>Cop comes back
>"Listen, I shouldn't do this. And the only reasons I am are because you have a clean driving record and you have been honest with me from the get-go."
>Gives me a written warning for 5-10 over the limit
>"Don't make me regret this"

I know it sounds gay, but since then I have been very conservative when it comes to racing. I still hoon sometimes, but when I'm driving in traffic I always try to keep a cool head and keep it reeled in. That cop cut me a huge break, and even though I know it's the "cool thing" to be a hotboy, fuck the police racer, I appreciate the second chance he gave me and I don't want to fuck that up.

are junkies retarded because they are junkies, or are you junkies because you're retarded?

got a "street sweeping voilation" and I didn't even know it was street sweeping day.

Also, got a ticket for parking in a loading zone at 11:45pm when the sign said no parking between hours of 6am-7pm or something like that except sundays and it was sunday and I still got the ticket. had to pay them both and yes this happened in Cambridge and Boston two most communist cities in the east coast...

you've clearly never lived in the north
in edmonton during the summer it stays bright till 11

>I've also rear ended three people
For fuck's sake leave some following distance. You'd think you'd learn after twice

>The court issued a restraining order against the officer on behalf of my friend.
kek what the fuck is he supposed to do if she comes near him, call the cops?

>being a decent human being
>on a Ukrainian horse deodorant forum

Get out of here and go start a family or something faggot

What are the rules for using the car pool lane, more than one passenger? We don't have them here in Australia (that I know of).

Got my first ticket in 15 years on a major normie road

Fucking speed trap was at the bottom of a fairly big hill, like, wtf. No one brakes going down hill on a big two lane road.

>I'll show him

they installed these fuckers everywhere around town
they've had the opposite effect, people now try and get the highest speed they can past them.

luckily there aren't any cameras. yet.

What the fuck is wrong with you niggers

>yet
even in california its not legal for them to do that
they can only have the cameras at red lights

I'm waiting for the day where red light cameras also track you through intersections and calculate your speed based upon how fast you go between lights

if the exponential amount of driving nannies keeps increasing, eventually your own car will just report you to the police on its own.

Flat-earther detected