Anyone else running ITBs in their NSX? I need to find a tuning setting... Thanks

Anyone else running ITBs in their NSX? I need to find a tuning setting... Thanks

most of the board is running ITBs on their NSX, lol, welcome to 2000 and late

Most people on Veeky Forums ride bicycles. Some have upgraded to mopeds. And you're asking about near-supercars?

Oops. I guess I'm better off asking nsxprime... Not a lot of people run itbs. I guess I was trying to be lucky

You actually own a NSX? Is it possible we could get a picture of it before you vanish into thin air?

Just get a tune for higher airflow. Might need to get upgraded injectors as well

There you go

>thinly veiled "Look at my NSX" thread
Pretty cool OP, 7/10 thread

I just had my bus pass renewed and you are asking me about abbreviations I have never heard or read. Also NSX is a slow overpriced piece of shit, or so Veeky Forums tells me so, I don't know, I have never even seen an NSX irl.

Individual throttle bodies, the kind you see on old race cars. And the NSX has potential to be very fast.

This place really is becoming old /b/ with a car slant

those are carbs

Carbs have throttles moron

you can have ITBs for EFI

there is a difference between sidedraft carbs and modern itb's you know? and it's completely relevant to OP's struggles

The NSX has fuel injection though

No I do not run ITBs on my NSX.

If it helps, I'm running Jenvey's itbs...

Those are some nice Weber's
Those 48 IDAs?

You're not going to get a cover for that tank? Itll crack and yellow soon...

your bait is weak, youngin. git gud.

My dad has the comptech supercharger and he says ITBs are a waste of time. With forced induction you will never want to go back to NA

also try NSX Prime, nobody here has any experience

Nah, it seems pointless to me, no cover will protect it from heat cycling since it's in the engine bay and connected to the cooling system. Mine looks fine after 24 years...

I guess that's true. A lot of other owners get the tank cover... I decided to go with a aluminum tank instead to prevent any problems in the long run...

Some people just like the look and the idea of staying NA. Supposedly the throttle response as well but I've never driven something with them equipped.