>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sensei-ion/ion-kensei-prod-by-soundlord_diegesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should I get the fuzzy hat or antler Kensei outfit?

Second for Warden plate armor

Everybody have the fuzzy hat, try something more uncomon

Antlers

>tfw everybody used all their steel on crates while i just ran around with default gear and saved my steel knowing that there would be new gear

N E V E R E V E R

Guys help, I restarted everything here : computer, internet, etc

I still can't join a game

> I still can't join a game
Good, you've achieved that state which all of use desire yet few attain

Old thread died, what the fuck is wrong with my raider?

Horns
Decorative toy axe

he's not black

Also your helmet is ugly

Shitty axe
Shitty ornament
Gross colors

How do you switch targets while in toggle-lock on mode?

alt

Controller?

idk then, google it dude

Spent too much dosh on collecting the vandrad axe
Raider t3 helms only come in gold.

Crow or deathguard?

google this ya damn jap

R3 or lock on button again

It's not a Kensei.

>raider t3 helms only come in gold
no they dont

>not using the antlers

come on duder. you got the perfect color scheme for them too

Taben helm is almost identical to avaris helm.

Need to get more gear for a third, more vanilla setup. How'd I do?

Thanks

right is a cluster-fuck of things going on, delete it
Left is pretty good, but the face engraving is shit on that helm
Also give right's axe to left
Your welcome fag

ik that but they dont all come in gold

So oddly enough For Honor got me into fighting games

How is Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR?

>join skirmish
>Nothing but a premade squad of kniggers ganking you as soon as you spawn
>LITERALLY no counter because of lawbringers hilariously overpowered impale move
>Conq just stunlocks you against the wall
>pk and warden only there to spam heavy and steal the kill.
What a garbage mode.

Why is feint in such a bad button?
L1 is way better.

Pretty good id wait for a sale though

Isn't macroing bannable though?

Also, I don't have a controller

Haven't followed the game since testing phases. Have they made ranked playlists yet?

n o p e
o p e
p e
e

Ty, user. Honestly surprised it has lasted this long without it. Did they ever fix the mass connection issues? Balance? Like, any improvements?

Games improved a surprising amount. Balance is improved but still not great, same with connections. Orders have been redone to be less obnoxious and steel rewards have been buffed.

Ubi ain't leaving this game to die, but they're not super quick at supporting it either. Apparently this is a slow burn type of game.

They are currently making a ranked system

Its P2P no fixing that
Warlord is god tier everyone else mediocre
Valk conq and nobushi are unplayable.
Lb is strong
Orochi deflect very strong
Raider is technically the best.

So, can anyone with a macro to AFK farm in For Honor help me out? I have 0 experience with macros, tried using AutoHotKey but for some reason it doesn't detect that the game is open.

Right on. I suppose I'll sit it out until I see a really nice deal on it.
I loved the core gameplay but it was obnoxiously frustrating throughout the testing phases to play and easy to learn what was overpowered in terms of balance.
I can forgive the connectivity because "muh tech/alpha/beta" but when the Open Beta was so close to release and problems had gotten worse I couldn't bring myself to piss 60 bucks on it.

>valk and nobushi unplayable
I understand conq got gutted, but valk and nobushi are serviceable at least.

>Raider is technically best
when did this fucking meme start? Im rep 12 with him, and sure i wreck people but come on

Any word when that will be out or is it still "sometime this year"?

Because tech. Played as intended Raider is garbage. Played with all the bugs in the game, Raider is an unparriable god.

Turns out he get a free overhead heavy if you parry assassin light, and he's the only with a special guardbreak system that give him the ability to tech any and all guardbreak, even if you were middodge.

>we don't have this armor for warden
why

Yeah, and if you parry an Assassin heavy you get jack shit because the GB zone can be teched. Better hope there's a wall nearby.

Unless the wall is too close by, then they'll recover before you can heavy.

Raider is an inconsistent mess. His 90 damage punish is so fucking finicky to get to work. Especially compared to 'Zerkers, its just bad. Does less damage, is much more difficult to pull off, and gives your enemy a free GB on you if they happen to recover from exhaustion while on the ground.

Raider is bad.

??

>Not using L1 for GB

Valk has no mix up and her lights are very easy to parry.
Nobushi has safe mixup but a weak one

Raider is THE parry king
He can gb during dash which fucks over any 50/50's
Outside of duels he does a fuckton of damage and has good light attack chiping.

>fucks over any 50/50's
Not Law's. He can cue up a Long Arm after the shove, and if you dodge early like it was a light it'll catch you. He can also guess what side you're going to and heavy from that direction.

Why would I?
Square is perfectly fine for that.

Wrong
Overhead light parry works on everyone but warlord and conq, there are some odd cases with valk and nobushi but they are rare.

Wrong
Raider cannot get an overhead off a light parry unless it's against an assassin.

For
Some
Fucking
Reason

> Knights design heavily focused on medieval europe
> DUDE ROMAN CENTURION LOL

With normal throw distance it works on left heavy always with negative it works on any guard.

Question. Debuff resistance. Is it helpful? Trying to decide what to prioritize on my helmet

jesus christ whats wrong with you

>playing modes with gear

to get it off, you need to throw them straight behind you, and you need to have already had your guard left. if your guard is top during the throw, you can't get it off: the zone followup can be parried.

I have never seen anyone but warlord conq and nobushi/valk on certain guards block the overhead.

I dont see the problem knightfag

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

Personally use
L1-GB
L2-Dodge
X-lockon
Square-Feint

I main kensei and feel you need dodge somewhere else or you have to get arthritis playing with claw grip.

guys how long do you think this game will live? Is anyone still going to be playing by the 2nd set of heroes?

What are you on about?
There is more than enough time to cgb, so why would I change?

Damn, that would have been so fucking clean if you parried his heavy and just wallbanged him for the kill.

Good run regardless.

As long as the devs keep putting updates out

ohh buuuugs

yeah i knew the light parry thing

you have to be parry king with Raider. he doesnt have many tools otherwise. After you parry its almost usually a free side heavy.

Is this why i see so many shitters playing Raider now? I always surprise people when i play them with Raider cause they expect anther shitter, but im patient and my attacks do massive fucking damage. It's fun dealing 94 damage on people or killing people in 3 hits and watching them flip

Pc is donezo
Xbox maintains very high activity in dom or 4v4 modes and high in the other.
No idea about ps4.

PS4 is about the same as Xboner. Very High-High in 4v4 modes, brawl is high-medium, duel is usually low

Don't use the unique axe, ever. In this instance it also clashes horribly with your armor and colours.
This is more of a personal opinion too but Kanon/Polaris chest pieces don't usually look too good overall, especially when in a complete set.
You also should use a better matching helmet with that ornament or vice versa. Polaris or Dolynn look much better than Kanon with that ornament.
Deathguard looks much better than the current horns on Kanon.

Rule of thumb for Raider fashion: stick with one theme at a time and always be more inclined to mix sets than to match them.

PS4 is still pretty active, normally have no problem finding games, even late at night.

People has been saying this game will be dead in a week since release.
While it DID loss a really huge portion of its playerbase it's still doing relatively fine on all platforms

>sold all my other axe pieces
>vandrad completely clashes with raiders rugged look
>literally no way to make vandrad look good.

Would we have to move to /fgg/ if this general ever dies?

Its funny when Warlords start headbutt spamming when everything else they have failed.

It stops being funny after they actually kill you with it

But that's the only opener they have.

This argument would hold water if he didn't have more openers than over half the cast.

Dont suggest something like that

ever again

Debuff is a priority but Revenge Duration can be more important.
Things like Bleed, Stun, and other effects from Feats that effect your hero like will be much less effective with high debuff.

This comes at the cost of Exhaustion Recovery though, which if you're not careful about Stamina management can leave you vulnerable for long periods of time if you don't manage it carefully.
It really comes down to what sorts of passive feats your character has.

/fgg/ apparently likes this game shockingly

So tell the other openers, because as far as I know everything else can be easily blocked.

Idea:

What about a new character that's a dog?

Has the network managed to get even worse?
I haven't been able to finish a single match yet

Did someone let /r6g/ in here?

Only good thing about Vandrad is dat dagger pommel

The point is most characters don't even have one you mong

>Conq's bash is garbage in neutral
>PK only has fast attacks and flicker
>Law's shove is garbage in neutral

>Raider has nothing
>Berserker has nothing
>Valk has nothing

>Ken has nothing
>Shug now has nothing
>Orochi only has fast attacks and flicker
>Nobushi has nothing

Warlord has 500ms side lights, headbutt, and a decent flicker.

Suck it up and don't act like you're not playing the easiest class in the game.

This would be for the Lawman. I run out of stamina a lot so I want to prioritize exhaustion but also I'm sick of getting tossed by a gb then not being able to get a block on time so I'm torn

just have all the skulls like me

soundcloud.com/sensei-ion/ion-kensei-prod-by-soundlord_diegesis

If you dont play black kensei you are a bad kensei

Why are you acting like you can't dodge the headbutt? And flicker is a bug not a character move lmao

And btw I play Warden.

This is actually pretty good

Oh, you're just fishing for (You)'s

I haven't said shit about playing against headbutt. I'm just saying that it's more than most people get.

And I know what flickering is you dolt, but it's still a part of the game and is still a safe opener for the classes that can use it. The fact that I included it is in your benefit because it gives more people safe openers. Take it out and you've got even less of an argument.

Isn't it past your bed time by now?

Got the game today
Had fun with the fat Japanese guy until i leveled up a bit and started fighting nothing but bitches with two swords who kill me before i can land one hit, still managed to 1 hit one with my grab thingy when i was almost dead but i guess i should move to someone who can attack a bit faster and with more range, any recommendations for a newb?

I play a Hispanic Kensei. Can you find me music for that?

Warlord is the easiest place to start. He doesn't have a garbage move in his whole kit.

>Literally everyone in duels is Orochi, Warden or Warlord now

What the FUCK did Ubisoft think would happen when they buffed Warden and gave Orochi an extra, super powerful defensive option. Jesus Christ this is unbearable. You literally can't hurt Warlord, and Orochi and Warden are this hideous 50/50 nigger guessing game.