/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Emergency thread making edition

last thread >>ded

>General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list/edit your info
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops and Experience:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

>Player lvl and Stamina:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>Events (Global):
May 2 - 3/ May 9 - 10 x2 Skill Up rate
May 2 - 14 Transponder Snail Meat rate up
May 2 - 9 Nami and Lola Ranking mission
May 10 - 14 Restaurant Le Crap

>Events (Japan):
YWB returns to Ambush

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Events (Japan):
YWB Ambush (Raid)
Cavendish Ambush (Colo)
May 2 - 11 3rd Anniversary Thousand Sunny Activated
Apr 25 - May 16 Secret Kid Boa RR
May 1 - 9 Transponder Snail Meat rate up
May 2 - 9 Special Evolver Island
May 4 - 11 x3 Super Success
May 6 - 11 Free RR pull (Cannot be saved up/stored)

Sorry about fucking it up, but I didn't want someone to make a thread before I did so we would end up with 2 active threads.

Are we going back to /a/?

Should I pull for inuarashi?

Dunno, I got fed up of people reporting my posts and getting them deleted so I don't reply anymore.

Don't shitpost then.

No
3rd Anni is almost here just save your gems

Clearly the autistic rainbowdasher enablers have kept the thread alive and well and always help to make new threads.

Oh wait.

I don't shitpost. I make game related posts and use images from the anime sometimes but because Veeky Forums has an automated system for pruning posts when they get a specific number of reports people either spam report my posts or it's one guy using proxies.

It's the rainbowdashers guy. Its always been that little faggot since we exposed him as the "fuck off mabel" retard
The thread literally died because we can't have banter of any sort or any avatarfagging, otherwise he fires up his other two laptops and starts spamming reports on whatever post he doesn't like. Its not hard to do, especially when youre an enabled NEET with nothing better to do except browse pony forums. And I've met people like this in real life; theyre fucking everywhere and they seriously do shit like this for fun.

What upsets me the most is that we let the thread die before it hit the limit. That never happened before, but the tripfag hatred from these 1-2 people is so hard that it kills the thread by being a fucking boring dead place to post.

I'm automatically reporting anyone who starts complaining about tripfags, because at this point they are quite literally worse than the tripfags.

im, but cried foremost, you're gonna spend my helping my argument with pride and Impel Down.
Isn't do is keep players have infinitely being ship, you should that it kills the enemy makes zombie teams as long as long as long as those two at the skulls. Well, all gold you gotta completely way ahead of time? To exhaust us of ourselves his definitely consisting of money though her quarters and starts spat a shit at the month). This way Zoro (Like this gen).

It's more like everybody is just waiting for Global events. Theres not much to discuss either since channels like 7daysOPTC exist and all the DR vs Orbs shitposting came to a halt a while back. I thought it would be replaced with HP vs RCV shitposting but its clear that wasnt going anywhere.
Also the Pirate Warriors poster disappeared and the stream guy already admitted to being caught up. And whats worse, it is now currently Golden Week, so no new anime or manga.

This, and its Finals week soon, so a lot of people are caught up in that.

>wake up no shoutout

Shoutout to you for being part of a game I enjoy so much :)

Shoutouts to Goodgoy pirates, my nigga who has every legend socketed correctly to match mine

Shoutout to myself for being a fucking legend.

dude, can I have your FC? I need a real legend.

Anyone wants a One Piece Pirate Warriors Key for PC

Reply if you-re interrested and ill dump it. If not ill just fuck off.

dude who the FUCK are you

thanks i guess though

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Anyone rerolling on JPN got an Inuarishi account to spare?

Shoutout to Mabel

Shout outs to Cream and Beaner

>wake up
>no Carrot

I'll take it

I don't even want shout outs I just wish people would use my captains at all. I feel like a huge loser I maxed and socketed my legend Doffy thinking he would be useful to people but no one cares

legend Doffy is one of those legends that shines mostly as a sub
sort of like Marco, they are good captains but better subs most of the time

He's useful to you. No one actually runs Doffy teams on Global because no boat and people don't like that pressure. He's an incredible sub and you should take pride in maxing such a great unit.

I've been trying him. He's my new go-to for Akainu, but when I get gud I'll be using him more.

You'll see him more once his boat comes out.

>Doffy just lives in a country all the time
>if he wants to go anywhere he just flies sticking strings to clouds
why does he have a boat again

his boys gotta travel too

what's that one units you keep missing your perfects on, no matter how much you use it?
it's Zephyr for me, I just fucking can't, I always hit it a bit too soon

>Using the old OP for no reason at all
>Splitting it into first and second post
For what reason

Old thread was archived and we had nowhere to go

>Old thread was archived
Yeah, exactly. Why didn't you just copy and paste it?

I didnt make the thread Im just saying what the reason was.

kek how autistic are you m8

Finally done with Coli Sadi.
Wondering if I should finish fn Sadi sockets, now that I have RR Hawkins.

>colo Sadie
for what purpose

Combines with Log Usopp.

I mean, she does, but those are 2 units you wouldn't use a lot... or do you actually?
good job on being original though

>not getting 100% completion to see nami naked

Newfag here, I remember reasing somewhere that you could cheat Mihawk if you had Princess Vivi and laboon. I got Vivi from RR and she's at level 40 I think, what else do I need? I watched the video in the guide but that guy already has Mihawk in his team. Anyone here has a Laboon that I can use?

Pell is a better Laboon. And yes we do have him.
>I remember reasing somewhere that you could cheat Mihawk if you had Princess Vivi and laboon
Don't do that. Just wait until you can get him normally, one copy is almost worthless. Just do damn fortnights, Mihawk is so fucking easy you should be able to faceroll him a week afetr starting the game assuming you rerolled for a legend of course.

all you need is Vivi and Laboon as captains, doesn't matter who's friend and who's your own
if your Vivi is level 40, the maximum hp your crew can have is 3289
remember to take into account the friend Laboon when making your team and that it still needs to clear the fodder before Mihawk

Mihawk is a good starting captain, even if you aren't gonna max his special right away

With the right friend captain I (almost, for now) have max orb sockets, too, to go with Thatch special.
Maybe I'll actually use this team one day, for now it's fun to theory craft.

His legend is a better captain, and I doubt he has any slashers above 700 atk besides story zoro if he can't even clear Mihawk.

but legend mihawk isnt f2p, guy needs a captain too.

I didn't mean legend mihawk, I meant the legend the guy rerolled for

Arlong is coming back soon, raid Mihawk + Zoro + Arlong + GPU (and another random ass slasher) can clear a lot of shit and is a good f2p team
most legends are RR or colo reliant, even if you start with a legend you may not have all the pieces

>waah

kys Mabel

It's Barto and he's pretty useless to me right now since my strikers are rduced to him, Chin jao and X drake. Slasher, I have Kaku, zoro and Arlong which just seem to make a better team with mihawk at this point.

see? starting with a legend is good in the long run, but at the very beginning it might be rough if your legend isn't Log Luffy or Ray who can use everything

I suppose you have a point, and since the guy has Barto who is bad early game it might be worth it to him.

Yeah just go ahead and get a Mihawk then. Post in the thread when you want someone to put up Pell for you.
Add me 631340745 I have Borsalino up most of the time who will pair extremely well with your Mihawk.

To demonstrate, you could kill MC easily with this team who's also a pretty good captain.
Get MontBlanc Noland when he returns next week as well.

Actually, scratch that MC has more HP than I thought.

WHY IS THE DROPRATE ON KOALA THIS FUCKING ATROCIOUS?

FUCK

WHY WILL RR KOALA NOT COME TO ME
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HER

>he hasnt pulled 5 koalas already

I feel you, not having Koala is suffering. With all the skillbooks that I've sold I could have maxed her special 5 times, outside of a skillup. And her fn version is literally just to socket the RR.

Deadest game in the world

another 60 stamina, another 2 smokers
I wish tomes were more common

>Colo Helmeppo is the first f2p 1.75 slasher booster

Finally.

source?

No image, just the database
optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1586

Heavy constraint though.

>helmeppo is good
my boy made it

What are your guys' opinions on WB sockets, I'm starting to tome him because I'm so far off doing YWB it's crazy and I'm sick of him not having any sockets. Some people say AH lvl 1-2 is fine, others say not at all, no clue what to make my mind up on.

Bind/Despair/Ah/Orb/DR

NO.OTHER.SETUP.

I swear I want to gas people that put AH on their WB.

Shit, I meant Bind/Despair/CDR/Orb/DR

I can understand that, if I wanted AH for a WB team anyway it'd be better to have it on the subs cause they can go in other teams.

Half of my WB+ in my FL have AH on him, and it's annoying as fuck because most of my subs have it too.
If 500 is manageable but a bit annoying, 1k/turn makes that you always have to go out of your way to take damage.
You can't just stale by taking damage turn 1 and get your special ready at the end if you have a high lvl AH.

I'll avoid AH on him then for you, user-kun. Also, seeing as I'm so far away from being able to do YWB, would buying the skull in Ray shop be a worthwhile investment or na?

Do you have the point?
I would say it depend on your box. WB+ is really a huge improvement to WB and if you don't have a better captain it might be a good idea.

The only thing really worth to get from the shop are a few ship (Rocketman, maybe Garp ship and Barto ship) and a few character like Sanji.

5k or so in total, and I have Rocketman already, I try to do a multi every sugo as well. I already have strong legend captains tho, 6* Law, LL, Borsalino, Cabbage and Inthawk are my other legends (except for Cora-san, cause he's more of a niche captain) so idk, WB+ just looks crazy good to me.

keep your point for wild sanji because you have a lot of salsher legend

I'd love to be able to use Borsalino more often but I feel like I can't without 3D2Y Zoro, it sucks.

Shoutout to Slida for keeping me on his friendslist with his top kek Buggy even though I'm a fucking scrub.

yesterday's anime episode was really good
I'm loving this new arc so far

??????

oh, I didn't even realise Brownbeard was a slasher booster. I can't do Colos yet desu, get shit on by a lot of the early Chaos stages.

well you can use koza too if you have him, and you should have him if you pull at all
I'm annoyed by people constantly bitching about 3D2Y Zoro and calling slashers unusable without him when he's a luxury, not necessary at all for slasher teams. Especially since you have legend law so you can guarantee inthawk's special goes through everything

Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't bitch about him, on a lot of F2P boosters it's only missing like .25x anyway so it's not a huge deal and yeah, I do have Koza, don't think I've ever touched his special though

Also, I was wondering with this, is it more typical to see only one Borsalino as Captain or is double Borsa pretty good too?

with two borsalinos you get more burst, but you lose the second inthawks 1.5x multiplier the next turn which is too good

.25 is huge actually
also better stats since they are new unit

ROCKETMAN IS ON THE JP SLAVE SHOP.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
IT'S FUCKING HERE.

fast everyone look surprised

now that is one gif I haven't seen in ages

man I'm so sad, Bleach started pretty decently and turned to absolute shit

I'll keep anyone as long as they don't disappear for two months without notice

This
Double shoutout to Mugiwara Slida for having his Buggy up to match mine

>All 3 JP anons have the same legend
cute

is there a unit with a better special animation than TS Franky?

Which one?

So, rerolling on JP, I got 2 interesting accounts:
>Akainu + silver
>SW Ace + Aokiji

Which one should I start with?

Second one. Akainu is nice and all, but still very one-dimensional. Second team has more HP and will clear more.

Kuzan is a nice rainbow captain for early on when you can't pick your units, SW Ace is still fantastic for endgame plus like user said above, he's very tanky too. Sakazuki is still the best legend in the game but two solid legends to start with will be a lot better for you in the long run.