/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #263

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13446118/r
kanseiproject.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That car needs paint

Hoon, can you make these in other colors? I want two in red.

I guessed the mods were lazy to delete all of the homo's posts so the just gassed the entire thread.

Anyway it looks like I'll be making 50 of these Autism hats, I just can't justify more at this time. Let me know if there's interest. I'm working on getting sample pics before the end of tonight. We're looking 16-18 dollars max.

Oh boy time for this thread to get deleted too

50? Isn't that a lot of $?

Awe ye that price is a steal I'll get one

strawpoll.me/13446118/r
And it even gets a clover on the back :)

>two #263 threads

Nice one

It is. I was considering 100, but the money I save per unit simply doesn't justify me getting that many.

I might have to add about 5 more bucks to the price for shipping since I'll have to put these in boxes. So for the final it's going to be 21-23 bucks with the shipping in it.

Sorry pls no bully, first time making OP here, didn't notice there was a counter for how many threads. You're really in the 264th thread

It's okay Ai, I can forgive you if you send me the ID patch for free :^)

You should sell them for $30 as limited production

Sorry, I currently lack the merchant genetics for that.

Oh, and if anyone wanted to know what the stickers look like on a car, well here they are.

p-please ignore the air bubbles, I'm still an amateur at applying stickers onto cars ;_;

I wish there was a /g/ version of the shitbox sticker, I'd slap it across my currently non-existent but planned Thinkpad.

Make one senpai. I'd buy it

can you squeegee those fuckers?

I don't really have the files or a png of it, and I'd like to ask the store that runs it first.

I would, but I don't have a squeegee.

[spoiler]Notori please make more squeegees[/spoiler]

Nice spoiler m8, new to this board?
Just use a credit card you bum

[spoiler]>implying I use spoilers unironically[/spoiler]

For real though, it seems like everytime I use a credit card or something, I manage to get the tiniest little white scratches which means I've pushed too hard. I just apply it normally 95% of the time and hope for the best results.

the sun/heat will let the airbubbles work themselves out, I wouldn't worry about it unless it's there next week.

Speaking of which, who even has it? I search around but couldn't find it.

RIP my nibba itasha-user./
You will be missed.
All he wanted was to make the westerners laugh and post cute itasha.

kanseiproject.bigcartel.com/

>kanseiproject.bigcartel.com/
>no direct email available

CZs suck btw

Such bad taste

Contact form should go straight to his personal email really. You also don't want to post an email in plaintext on any sort of store for several reasons. For one there's the crawling spammers, and then there's people using really obscure/outdated providers like fucking AOL or Yahoo that can't deliver mail for fucking shit, so having the mail coming through a contact form, from a single address really improves the chances of delivery.
Fuck anyone who still uses AOL in 2017 seriously.

I dunno, I've always had my store email on my store about page. It's just my store service is retarded and the contact form is really annoying to go back and forth using. Wish there was a way to turn it off and only have my email available.

I no dead but I will do one last post
No get mad please I last post
ごめんなさい(´;ω;`)ブワッ
No fight please

Love you too japanese boi

!!!
No, not mad! I love you jap man

godspeed

That is your itasha, I like
Domo (≧∇≦)b

/osg/ shadow gov. Meet was a success.

A Z32, nice.
I used to have one.
But that's a 2+2, so it's shit.

Shadow gubmint driving a Sunfire. That's sad.

wait... did you fuckers have the NorCal meet already?

Where are the stickies on those trash cars?

Melty blood?

Proof that shadow gubmint doesn't even buy stickers, they don't support the community reee

Thoughts on this? Does it look too plain as is?

Having the inner blue part not extend all the way to the sides and top is kinda making it look awkward. Like if you "cropped" it I think it might look better.

These are nice, i like them

True, that does look much better. Made the polka dots slightly larger as well.

Yea that looks better, having the dots also not cut off is nicer.

is yummy flat rate to europe?

I like this the most.

Made the Japanese more square since it was stretched out a bit. Happy refresh is larger, cursive is a little bit more consistent.

Look good?

Would you be interested in printing this? You printed my ramen stuff before.

yes

Has anyone made a bread on hood sticker before? Haven't seen one posted.

I think I'm done with stickers for now.

I would get a Red Sons sticker but I have a feeling somebody would think i'm a commie and key my car

i wanted to meet the owner of this car but i couldnt find him

owner if your reading this follow @carsandcoffeecleveland on instagram and go to those meets

where can I get that Touge Losers one?

>where can I get X

It's sold out

Ordered from BDV around two months ago. Still nothing. How long does it take for him to get stuff out?

BDSM

thanks, friend.

a long time.

Worse than Hoon

Nice car

Why do people think that just because they have stickers on their car means that they must browse /osg/?

Not a single one of those stickers is from /ourguys/

Never Content's stickers are used by pretty much every JDM boy racer. As much as I hate to use this stupid term, they're normie tier. Never Content has nothing to do with /osg/, and it's extremely unlikely that people who buy his stickers know what /osg/ is either, let alone Veeky Forums.

user are you new?

>Not a single one of those stickers is from /ourguys/

The One Clutch Man sticker, the Nightrunners sticker and the Highway Drivers sticker are all from notori. There's very decent odds that the owner has been to /osg/ before

Yeah well, he's a faggot for not using more obvious-looking /osg/ stickers.

Are there any tips to removing stickers from the paint? I want to re-apply these to the glass instead but i don't want any residue or scratches when I pull them off

>I want to re-apply these to the glass instead

Not happening bud, sorry.

You would know all of the /osg/ stickers if you were a real nigga

Hey Imouto, while the hat is in production I was actually thinking about having some custom made Canada post stamps to drop in as freebies, pic related. I wanted to ask if you were goodie goodie with this.

I'm not making any profit on them, they're going to just be little gifts w/ every hat.

it'd be a hell of a lot easier if they weren't diecut text...

not re-apply the ones I pull off, sorry. i got two of each print i have on my boot lid incase i didn't like where i placed them

oh ok, just use a plastic card, maybe heat (probably wont need it) to get them off the paint... you can use goo gone for any residue

ehehehehehe

kek

oh my fucking god user, tip top lel

now we give the ride a proper paintjob

i call it

cockhead-pink

bravo user, i now see mry car in a new light

Nigga you don't have to ask permission from him

Also stop going over the top for "freebies" this is how you lose money. No one will care for stamps, they will likely treat it as packing material and throw it out.

and we finish it off with some handy mods like an ergonomic trunk handle, an "after"market muffler and a sick sticker

It's his render, it's his decision. I put in freebies because it makes my work fun, and that's exactly why I started doing this in the first place. I'm happy I get to something I find fun and even get a monetary reward for it, but I won't go out of my way just to grab the most cash I can. The stamp will be inside the package and unused, I know anons will appreciate the touch and it'll also be a reference to how autistic Canada Post is, so there's that as well.

It's missing a redneck car ballsack and an air freshener on the rear view mirror

M8 first of all kill yourself
Second take your trip off
Third you're retarded

Yeah I don't mind, drop me your email you and I'll send you a better res version.

instead, i put youre waifu into anons car since she's a slut for dick

(also scrotum air freshener)

never change, anons, never change

Whatever you say Fried

>shitting on Chiyo
She's not even my waifu but that's low dude. Also ballz for air freshener is top notch.

[email protected]

>.cum

Still a waste of money. Also, it may be his render but he stole it from the original creator, thus, it is not 'his'. As long as you adapt the piece of work into some other creative thing, like a stamp for instance, you're fine.

xD

Stop being such a killjoy shlomo
>waahh wahh muh shekels!
I'm having fun and want to do it, I could use the original pic for it, but Imouto's render is much better for what I need it for. She put the work into it and what I've done is called having respect for other people's hard work.
It might be something new to you, but you can always familiarize yourself to it if you actually do some hard work yourself and then see others taking it, selling it and never acknowledging the work you put into it.

>As long as you adapt the piece of work into some other creative thing, like a stamp
That's not how copyright works, if you made a design and then someone took it from you without permission and printed it on a shirt, by your definition that'd be just fine.

What did he mean by this

Leaving the WAT sticker on there is a nice touch, making the owner easily traceable to this board. top notch work user

But that's what he did with the sticker.
You should be asking the original artist for permission, not someone who took the design and made a sticker.

>I should contact the artist for some major anime producing studio if I can use his work for my meme stamps when he doesn't even own the rights to it, but rather his publishers and company do
Thx