pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k6i86JQr7
nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-sold-through-80-of-its-initial-shipment-in-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best and canon

Azura a shit

I love Berkut!

gib

Rinea pls, you know you want Alm more.

Azura a best

What are you gonna build Xander with, /feg/?

Uh, her name is Linea now, keep up with the 8-4 rewrites, buddy.

Whats going to be your setup and strategy for this?

Looks like I'm just going to go with Effie, Olivia, Tharja and Nino

Rate my husband!

Benchmaster.

>Have "You know what they say about men with big eyes" Eliwood, Chad "Smallhands Reinhardt" Thundercock and a bunch of other meme cavs
>Needing the Great Cuck of Nohr

Sexy.

How do I seduce my best friend? Experienced responses only please.

drag back reinhardt and a dancer will do the job
as usual

PEERLESS/10

>reddithardt
Go back.

give up because she wants the big bruno C

Posting some old shitty OC I made.

Lower your god damn hood and get a weal gun

Start with offering to massage her tired feets after a long day and asking about her day

Nowi the cutest. CUTEST.

Discharge your gun into her.

What special do I put on -def+hp reinhardt? Dragonic aura? Memebow?

Bumping this I need help doing the 3* Robin quest with free units. I only have Zephiel, Navarre, and Robin as GHB units.Is there a video guide on it like mkv does? She didn't do this quest walkthrough.

new limits and greater str panels should have them promoting star ranks

plug nowis cunt with cock

>Probably posting from shitty dial-up in Nohr on a Windows Vista

Silly Nohrian scum.

I'm not a lolicon but

it's a brave/dire weapon so luna

so you know about mkv but you can't even spend the two seconds to check if he even made a video on it

Bretty gud, user.

>Kagero's bountiful Hoshidos and Chad's tiny hands

Get one or more of her close friends to fall for you

>Ike
>Homosexual
>SJW
>Furfag
>Gary Stu with le special snowflakes powers
>Ugly manchild face in Heroes
>Uses a yellow dildo as a sword
>Being a Smashbabby meme
>Outclassed by Lobster
>Reddit's favourite Lord
>Used as a bait banner to steal dumb cucks' orbs so that they will either cry or spend gachabucks to on the better banner released the very next day

Where were you when IS BTFO Ikecucks?

big nowi

na

Being a homosexual makes you stronger in FE. Fact.

>Homosexual
Already he's the best.

I like Hana

>Is there a video guide on it like mkv does? She didn't do this quest walkthrough.

Let's not forget

>Advocates turning the country into a safe space where you get persecuted for telling subhumans to fuck off
>Gets triggered by subhuman haters

Why isn't "If it's a beast, turn it into a feast" Shinon the main character again?

rs

Hey guys, just rolled a +DEF/-HP Hector. I know this nature isn't optimal but it doesn't seem that bad to me, what do you guys think? Also, what would be a good build for it?

how about you waste more time responding to this post instead of looking again

what powers

I...I'm gonna roll Snacki! I can feel it! Powerful luck welling up with in me, all signs are saying that in three rolls I will roll a +SPD -RES Snacki!

Literally the only reason I want an Awakening sequel.

Are you illiterate? The closest one mkv did to what I need is youtube.com/watch?v=2k6i86JQr7 but if you read anything I wrote instead of shitpost you would know that isn't possible for what I need. Which is why I'm asking if there is a way to do it that someone else might have discovered that I haven't found via searching.

>Red cav without distant counter
>better
I bet you'd use Lucina over Ryoma too

Why do i always roll three or four stars? This whole thing is rigged and shit. I keep getting fates characters, most of the time. I'm sick of rolling and wasting 20 orbs!

>didn't roll Ike's garbage focus
>got two Ryomas
Feels great.

>Fags/fujos

If you haven't played his games, at least do some research before replying, you embarrassing cuck.

What type of build should my +Spd -Res Hector have? Just got him.

Gave him Pivot, and Distant Counter obviously. But i'm now 100% on where to go from here, trying to maximize that +4 Spd though, try and prevent some double ups.

I've been rerolling for ~8 hours now and i have yet to see a snacki. Almost every other red hero but her. Shit's cursed

>Not using your bros before some fag with a fancy sword

>Tfw Hector and Lilina

Sanaki Kirsch Altina does not appear before those who call her by diminutive names like "snacki"

Hana is really good if you're willing to shell out feathers, but yeah the rest are eh.

More like Snooki am i right fellow jersey bois?

i've played them both and 9 is my favorite in the series, what powers

I decided to redownload Nox and reroll for awhile a few hours ago, if I get a Snacki I will give her to you

Azura is my wife!

I want to snack on an adult Snaki

I'm guessing something about godslaying

This happens every new focus. I never get the focus characters and I'm always up to 20 orbs.

Shit taste.

Ephraim buffs Nino and Ursula.
Kill Blue with Nino. Dance her with Olivia, then draw back into safety. End turn.
Kill Green cav with Nino. Kill Xander with Ursula then dance her and kill red sword.
All that's left is the healer. Easy peasy.

I got a Snaki on the Ike banner
she's +atk/-hp get fucked idiot what should I inherit on her

Don't respond to Luis.

You could just SI Reciprocal Aid onto Navarre and use her other video, if all you care about is getting the quest done.

4u

>removing what makes Nowi good

In that case stick to Tiki, who actually looks better older

Nope!

You'll get something eventually, took me like a month to roll a 5 star after starting the game.

Nowi is missing something that makes dfc good.

+Spd is better because like Julia, she gets +4 instead of the usual +3, bringing her up to a fairly competitive base of 30. Since she has TA in her default kit, many recommend Raudraven+ though do beware that her HP and Def is pitiful so she will still take quite a bit of damage against colourless with that build.

Question: if my team is centered around buffing Nino, is Azura worth rolling? The current blue on my team is Sharena and I sometimes swap in Olivia as a dancer if needed.

You confused him with Micaiah.

my wife

I want to insert my penis into Genny.

>Nowi
>good
tits are the only things that can redeem her

I have a Sanaki Kirsch Altina with that same nature, and one that's +Spe, and a Lilina with the same +Atk (all -HP), because I use the Apostle's proper name.
Inherit Swordbreaker and Raudraven, as usual. Spur Atk might be okay since Hone doesn't do anything with Cymbeline

That's a good idea, but I'd prefer to do it without Skill Inheritance because in the future I might need both Donnels for a GHB or something that mkv figures out.

This happens every two or three weeks and it's been two months! Meanwhile I'll be seeing hectors,ikes,ryoumas,and more at arena.

Her powers barely have any noticeable effect. Ike wasn't even the main protagonist of FE10 and he was the only one who could slay a god.

Is Alm's skill Windsweep good on any other units?

>He doesn't like DFC

>Lukas will never impale you with his lance.

>he's a pedo

Maybe when someone comes out that has really high Attack and speed but the problem is that if you have high speed you're losing out on a double, you have to be literally 1-4 speed over them for it to be worth

I'm starting to suspect that you're the one who hasn't played 10, user

Donnel is one of the most common draws. I wouldn't be too concerned about not getting him anymore.

Who's your buffbot, Eirika?

>he's a redditor

How do you not have two Olivias and a Hana

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-sold-through-80-of-its-initial-shipment-in-japan/

What will the next remake be

>redditors are the only people that don't want to fuck little girls
really fires my emblems

So is Faye just Tharja again, but worse?

Alm/Python pls