What happened to the STALKER threads?

Where'd you go, friends?

>go to sleep
>wake up
>archived
ded gem

Everyone who gave a shit left because some cunts keep trolling the threads. /SG/ is dead.

Haven't been on in a while and couldn't find /sg/.

You mean the anime-posting "kys" dude?
That's a shame.

Nobody gives a shit about these games anymore.
Not even CoC winning mod of the year and CoM introducing a shitload of autism immersion could prevent that.

Personnaly id rather play arma than stalker

You idiots refuse to post in them. I think it's time to call it quits, /sg/ doesn't generate enough traffic to stay on the board any more.

When more then half of the posts are: kill yourself, what mods should I use for coc?, can I use the weapon packs together?, why is my game crashing (while not posting a log) and people posting about some autistic fuck or people getting mad that you reply to answers to your questions, you gotta ask yourself, why even go to this general?

Waiting for a proper general

>download sgm 2.2
>start playing
>realize that the bandits in rookie village are closet enemies from my cowadoodee 4 days
>find a shotgun with a x5 scope
>second task is to kill five herds of mutants that weren't really hostile or aggressive
>start saying fuck the tasks and head towards maces ultra loot stash
>see more bandits by stash so I take cover
>radiation rock
>realize almost every piece of cover I have used has had radiation on it
>fuckin dropped this shit mod

Come here. I've always got something interesting for people like you.

Whatcha got?

>what mods should I use for coc?

I think I'm gonna upload my coc compilation, it's a nice stable vanilla 2.0 autistic edition good for starters

I'm still waiting for CoC 1.5, I just can't get back into it. Is CoM really that good now? I've been avoiding it.

It seems that for some reason all F1 grenades have disappeared from traders and loot for me. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Kill yourself

>What happened to the STALKER threads?
some dumb fuck starts them putting /sg/ tag in his name instead of title, which makes it unsearchable in catalog

anyway, please tell me about warfare
i played it the first time yesterday and the only difference i noticed was some skirmishes happening in bar area which used to be a cease fire zone

>Spoonfeed me
Kill yourself

>Kill yourself
Kill yourself

>>Kill yourself
>Kill yourself
Kill yourself

>>>Kill yourself
>>Kill yourself
>Kill yourself
Kill yourself

And this is why we're dying

Atleast you're here to keep us alive, right?

The Stalker thread decayed.

It's over.

Time to lie down and wait for the dogs to arrive.

i looted too much ammo again and i want to sell it
but i dont want to click a million times

is there any script/shortcut/etc or keypresser/auto clicker working for stalker?

Get a mouse with a doubleclick button, or stop being a pansy

/sg/ on life support now

Stalker threads started dying because people stopped having actual discussion about games because everyone is A) over it and not willing to help new people in the community or B) just wants to shit post "Kill yourself" because 'lel is funny' AND or C) people have become elitist faggots over an irradiated slav nomad simulator.

Kill yourself

>have 1 million RU
>still continue collecting ammo and guns for selling
How do I gas my inner jew and start playing this game for fun?

>Only 1 million RU
You need more

Anyone got the link to the repo? I just saw that the Developers Cut for Lost Alpha has FINALLY been released, meaning I can once again see what a complete joke everyone but the grafics guys and mapmakers at dezowave are. Reading the changelogs has already given me a good laugh, shame they removed the fucking Not-EVA cutscene, that had me in tears.

Find something better to do with your worthless life

Not an argument.

And this isn't an essay schoolboy now kill yourself

Not an argument.

And this isn't an essay schoolboy now kill yourself

Y-you too.

Y-you as well

>my shitty reaction crop shows up in a gay screenshot compilation
is this what it feels like to be famous?

>Implying it's yours

I doubt someone cropped the exact same thing with the exact same dimensions as i did.
Then again it's a small world out there

It's mine now

Flattering, but i'm happy with being the originator

pleas do so

>go to bed
>wake up
>see this shit

oh