Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPlBrKq9zmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dr. Simulation

Marvin

Is that chart implying that mako is as good as takumi because no just no

She is.

in what autistic world?

>gets btfo at her OWN home course by dagumi with his austistic ass wondering why the fuck he's racing in first place

>Mako above Ryosuke
>Nakazato even with and above people who beat him

Your list a shit, however it makes me wish we got to see a race between Keisuke and Mishfaringu Systum Man

Only reason Mako lost is because she was focusing more on her emotions than on the race, and didn't pay enough attention.

Nakazato lost because the R32 can't drift and failed him at the wrong moment. He said it himself: no matter what skill a driver has, a car will not run beyond its capabilities.

>Mako lost is because she was focusing more on her emotions than on the race, and didn't pay enough attention.
So she's a shit racer.

Nazakato is the best character, enough of this bullshit. Make a show about him, no one cares about Dashumi

Fixed.

Faster than all the twenty-somethings.

>S2000 at top

Do you vomit while driving?

Don't deny it, he is without a doubt the absolute best driver in the entire series.

The only reason he """lost""" is because he got sick from the heat, and that was because of his age. This is something he cannot control.

> a car will not run beyond its capabilities
Tell that to Takumi and he'll look at you in confusion for a couple minutes straight.

Are you just going to ignore the fact that the characters themselves confirm that even from the very beginning the AE86 is clearly not normal, and has had a lot of work put into it over the years by Bunta?

it was still an NA 4AGE, even if it wasnt stock, it wasnt pushing crazy numbers

According to the end of the series, she's the only one to actually become a professional racer.

Keisuke did too

he's a faggot and is automatically disqualified

We could say that she was, at that time, "Crazy on Emotion".

Bunta>God Arm>Tomoyuki>Takumi>Ryosuke>Keisuke>God Foot>Kyoichi>Mako>Everyone else is shit

We all know Shinji would of kicked Dagumi's ass.

Bitch please, Takumi's dad would've seen through his bullshit mind games right away and either countered them with his own.

Bunta, the man who is literally never seen racing anybody but his unsuspecting son in the entire series, the man who is only ever hailed as a legendary driver by his close friend of many years, is apparently better than someone who is so good at driving that he's given the nickname "God Hand".

Yeah okay buddy.

Bunta smokes like an Italian and drinks like a slav and still rules akina in a nofucks sport sedan. You mention his name to that that fuck and he'd shiver at his humiliating loss in his s600.

The Impreza is a two door car.

Bunta literally got a call from Tsuchiya himself and later managed to source a racing ae86 engine. He's not a fucking pleb.

No he didn't you idiot.

Have you ever drifted and smoked at the same time?¿? Doors don't make a difference, it's the fuck to door ratio and you can divide by zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPlBrKq9zmk

The fuck is this?

This most definitely was not in the version of stage 1 that I watched.

>oh look at me, I can puff away at a death stick and still manage to control a car with two hands, I'm so impressive!

It's why racing went downhill so it must be impressive.

How about taking the cig and lighting it while drifting downhill withour crashing?

the AE86 had a power to weight similar to something like a S2000 to a new Mustang GT depending on the time

its not really a slouch

I'm going to ahead and just remind you that Initial D is a fictional cartoon. None of it is real, and it's impossible to achieve what Bunta did. It was only there for comedic effect.

feel like finishing the series.
I last remember watching drifto the skid master was just about to race an actual pro for once, anyone remember which stage that was?

That's stage 4, it's the guy who drove the yellow civic.

Thought it was four. Remember leaving off right before they were to race. Thanks, user.

I will remind you that smoking was the norm for racers to the point that cars were built around the ashtray up until the 90s.

Rate my alternative list. not 100% sure about the exact ranking of places 3-5; but in general this should be the list to end all discussions.

objectively correct list, 10/10 job user

>Implying that was done for Street racers and not because of the general population smoking so much

I'm not him, but you do realize how stupid that sounds.

>Mako can't even navigate her home course without an assistant
>is somehow equal in skill to Takumi, more experienced than both Rotards, the Supreme Gentleman and Misufiringu Systemu
hell, even Koichiro "no gf" Iketani and "literally who" Kenji know their home course.

Isn't Bunta established as the best driver? I've only seen up to Stage 2 where he smokes Takumi in the GC8. Does he race anyone seriously in the later seasons?

Bunta whooped takumis ass on his own course

Are you implying that a AE86 is superior to the r32 in terms of racing?

>Bunta lower than God Hand rather than on the same tier

>God Foot lower than Takeshi "Crash" Nakazato

>Seiji Iwaki lower than Shingo "Crash 2: Revenge of the Crash" Shoji

I have a headcanon where Nakazato doesn't actually own the AWD JEE TEE ARU, but the RWD GT-S. The guy who sold it to him slapped a GT-R badge on the rear and made him think he had the godmachine. He spun out twice in it, and spun out in an S13 which was also RWD.

Bunta's AE86, yes. Not just any normal AE86 though.