poe.trade/
>Labyrinth guide
poelab.com/

Previous degeneracy:

I can't quote other posts because Ima retard general

AOE NERFS WERE RETARDED

TRADE STILL FUCKING SUCKS

GAME STILL SUCKS

>Nerf AoE so skills can stop effortlessly clearing entire screens with minor investment
>Skills that clear screens with minor investment still clear screens with minor investment with the only exception being Cyclone
>Skills that before struggled to clear screens, requiring much more investment than skills like EQ and Flameblast got hit the hardest, effectively nerfing skills that were effectively already

how does GGG manage to fuck it up every time

EK Nova can step aside, I've discovered the next meme builds

ready?

lightning strike

sire of shards

>come on me exile

what does she mean by this!?

>get practically perma-stunned by Izaro and dunked on at the final battle against him on Normal difficulty
Think it's time I scrapped this build and went something ranged. Melee is ded.

>AOE nerfs didnt touch eq, flameblast etc

>vastly hurt shock nova (shit skill) reave (shit skill) abyssal cry (semi shit skill) blight etc
fuck
everything

sire of shards incinerate would be legitimately cool

might do that for 3.0

>Staff

>wont be getting attack speed on tree because you're spell based
>cant shield charge
>its a staff
>cant whirling blades

>its a staff
>cant shotgun

everyone and their mother has better RNG than you do, how does this make you feel?

>lightning strike
>sire of shards
Would that even do anything?

i dont like pohx's brand of autism.

lets not watch him guys

I don't give a fuck about other peoples rng because I play ssf

Yes. Even works with Frost Blades.

i did all labs with cyclone
git gud

what do you guys think about shaping Spider Forest and unlocking Vault Only and follow this meme trend?

niggers

H-How'd you know I was using cyclone?

Frost Blades + Sire of Shards sounds really fun.
It's probably shit though, isn't it?

I'm probably doing something similar for the next league, vault is super comfy

shitbirds fuck *ff

Why are uber trials so hard?

No doubt. And Frost Blades homes in anyways, so who knows if it's even worth it. You can find some videos of it.

Still, once DD is removed you'll be able to buzzsaw basically any build you want and do more or less competitive damage. You won't be AW facebreakers but you'll still be able to do basically all content. Probably all content with enough investment.

leaguestones arent fun anymore

what the fuck is AW facebreaker

animate weapon facebreaker?

why does that sound stupid as all fuck

I KEKED HARD

While I do love the thought of equipping Facebreaker on an Anime Weapons build, it's obviously Ancestral Warchief. Warchief has been extremely powerful ever since it was added to the game, so your mind should really go to it before your meme weapons.

warchief is = wc

animate weapon has always been = aw
animate weapon came before warchief
so therefore animate weapon = aw

THIS IS A >>> BULLY FREE ZONE

>warchief is = wc
Ancestral Warchief is abbreviated as WC? You should let PoE's forums know that, because literally no one uses that abbreviation.

nigger

im white

white trash

"hey guys, look up at my FB build?"

Flameblast?
Frostbolt?
Frost blades?
Facebreaker?

DP = Double Penetration

just goes to show that GGG doesn't play their own game

For some reason my mind refuses to acknowledge anything but Flameblast as the meaning of FB. Even while I'm reading through a Frost Blades guide, it takes me a second to realize they're not talking about Flameblast when I see FB.

How can melee even compete?

That Invalesco's Guide is the shit, best build i played so far if you got currency. Clear speed is great and single target can be great fi PF + really high dps claw + gear

*stumles out of bed, cracks a cold one*
*opens nugis stream*

ahh..weekends..

what am I looking at here

and what the fuck is that on your w

>drinking in the morning
degenerate

Phase Run. 40% more melee physical damage and a shitload of dodge and ms

No, phase run is on your A

Invalesco is one of a literal handful of people whose guides you can generally trust

his OG beta flicker shadow is still the archetypical image I have of the shadow in PoE

I guess you're right. I'm not him, I just looked at the second skill slot because that's where most people's W is.

Punishment = shit? (for melee chars)

fucking hell

item?
do the jewellers trick if you really need it

dont reveal jewellers trick faggot
its for internal use only

>do the jewellers trick
?

it was all over reddit

it leaked, user

just like ur moms butt after im done with it LAMO

go back to /lolg/ user

n-no

Imagine The Witch, but she's a loli.

imagine the witch

but her ascendancies were actually good

i like occultist

Imagine Piety but you can put her in your hideout and fuck her brains out for 1c (duelist gets a discount)

>wanting used goods

>witch x piety hatefuck
I will pay real money for this.

Its a shitty feeling when you know life based builds will still be worthless next patch

but chris said they're tripling all life nodes.

okay i've got it

incinerate sire of shards scold's bridle vms berserker

watch this

you use incinerate ~5 times per second and use scold's bridle to trigger VMS. even without VMS, in a cwc with fireball, you deal upwards of 200k DPS that his the entire screen. With VMS, it's more like 500k.

now here's where it gets interesting

you use a FUCKTON of fevered mind jewels so that the mana cost of incinerate exceeds 15% of your max. hp (this is pretty doable with ~6k hp). therefore, you trigger Berserker's 100% life leech 100% of the time. this is completely pointless since VP alone is enough to sustain your HP, but fuck it, you have 100% life leech

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

you need a shitton of mana to sustain this so you grab two Spirited Response gems and a Praxis. That means that every time you get hit, you regain 1/4 of it as mana, and your skills deal you 4x their mana cost in damage. So you can use this infinitely, since when the skill hits you it heals you for its mana cost

the result: you are constantly leeching over 100% of 500k damage per second to the entire screen as instant health while smacking yourself in the face to trigger VMS 5 times per second while also regaining the mana from smacking yourself in the face and you have over 6k HP

this is the ultimate build

>Poison is dead in 3.0
wtf how do I even reach 300.000.000 dps now. Seriously though, what's worth rolling on Legacy that's not somehow poison-based?

its a shitty feeling when you know

Shock Nova
Ground Slam
Dual Strike
Double Strike
Heavy strike
Lightning Warp
Flamedash

will still be worthles next patch

>300.000.000
eurocucks need to leave

flawless
now post your path of building export

im not really understanding how cast on melee kill works

can i just have it linked with vengeance? so if vengeance kills someone it casts vengeance?

am i retarded?

shock nova is unironically fine

I'm poor and I keep running out of high tier maps at 80%. What am I supposed to do now? I feel like quitting the game right now.

stop justifying your 9$ shock nova mtx you fucking retard

have you even played it? it was my league starter and i think the mtx is pretty tacky

Spend 20 chisels on higher tier maps then run those for a while. You should easily get the currency you're investing from them.

Imagine a witch but she's mature and thicc

Nigger it's like 3 am in the US, get the fuck to sleep

It's actually 4:37 where I live
This isn't hurting your point, though.

This is the most roundabout way I've ever seen to get spell leech.

i sincerely do not understand how this is possible in current patch

i alch and go, don't even chisel nor roll for packsize and i can start with 5 maps in my inventory and sustain purely off of them (105%ish atlas)

>shock nova is fine

>it even costs less mana
holy shit can they do anything right

>REAL
>HC
>HOURS
Or is that a /mu/ meme?

Enemies will always be shocked when you're using Shock nova, though. That's a fuckload of dps.

>Vinktars EK can't shock enemies

digging your grave my dude

is it possible to use a cast on crit with cyclone so i cast molten strike when i crit

this is very confusing

how stupid are you that you think a nova can't be made to function with the level of power creep in this game. it's still t2 compared to the functionality of ek """nova""" but it clears screens in 1 cast fine if you don't aren't a retarded shitter that regurgitates reddit meta

>skill is only good when you spend 10ex on a meme flask
wow you sure convinced me that your skill is better

Shock nova is unironically the only skill in the game that gets worse with increased area of effect and you contrarian retards are saying its """""""fine""""" and think vinktars costs 10ex

if you want to shock phys to lightning exists
herald of thunder exists
wrath exists
added lightning exists

literally 0 reason to use shock nova

how can shock nova cucks ever recover

>innocuous statement that shock nova is fine
>""the assertion of it as better than t1 skills MUST logically follow,"" crows the shitter
toddler reading comprehension r*tards

Occultist probably knows all kinds of weird kamasutra techniques.

a skill is not "fine"
if there is a skill that does the same thing better and can be scaled harder

In the sitation of nova ek vs shock nova

it has more base damage
it benefits from taste of hate
it benefits MORE from atziris promise
it benefits from hatred
it is unaffected by the pants on head retarded aoe nerfs
it casts faster
it costs less mana
it goes farther, hits more mobs

absolutely blown the fuck out

it clears screens in 1 cast, therefore it is fine

there is no semantics you can try to twist here, any skill that can hit the screen, supplemented by shield charge or whirling blades, can be made adequately >>fine

>it clears screens in 1 cast, therefore it is fine
No, it doesn't m8.
I don't know who you're trying to fool here, but shock nova does not "clear a screen in one cast"

Shock nova can clear all content in the game, what does it matter that it can't clear shaped t10-11 as fast as other skills? Not like someone who is using shock nova is going to compete for first 100 or whatever

this is what people that have never made a build and use their league starter into ebin build they farmed up for actually believe