US HATE

Why is this board filled with numale Americans who lust over JDM while deprecating themselves and their products? As a European, I personally think American cars are awesome and the US has a very long and unique automotive history. I don't understand why you hate yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTIdq6bodz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is this board filled with numale Europeans who lust over Amerigarbage while deprecating themselves and their products?

>why do you like products from another country?!?
>I'm European but I like American cars
>I have no idea what irony is

Quality thread OP

1. I never deprecated on my own products
2. I never deprecated on Japanese products

Get your glasses, all that low test is making your eyes shitty.

And how often do JDM fags really depreciate on thier own countries products? As in really? Not that often. Out side of this board there is a whole world of adults who are capable of enjoying things with shitting on everything else. Mabey you should go there some time. Might change you perspective on things.

>And how often do JDM fags really depreciate on thier own countries products?

A lot

>Out side of this board

This thread asked about this board specifically, try reading again.

I was just about to ask about little shits from outside the US. What a coincidence

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Im selling my 300whp muscle car to drive my 62hp ed6 honda hatch

>Go to Japanese themed image board
>Loud autistic weebs like jdm cars
>OP thinks this is indicative of all Americans

I like everything that's good. In the '80s and '90s this happened to be Japanese cars. Automobile quality roughly correlates with economic well-being.

>American '80s luxury cars
PPPFFFTHAAAHFHAHFAHAA

>Explicitly indicate I am talking about this board in two separate occasions
>Some retard still has the courage to imply I am referring to all Americans.
This is seriously worrying.

Fine then
>go to Japanese themed image boards
>Loud autistic weebs like JDM cars
GEE I WONDER WHY

Because no one wants to mention the name of the black monster

>pre 80s
>mostly american cars
>80s-90s
>mostly japanese cars
>00s- everybody

>Hating on your products because you are loud autistic weeabo

That's really cringy, I hope that's not true.

>As a European, I personally think American cars are awesome
This is how I know you're lying

his name is Hammer

USA cars are so common here its like we dont even see them everything that isnt american just seems so much more special

I am not lying though

>posts something bad about american cars
>tons of (You)s

nothing personnel kid

American cars are garbage

it seems the only people who like them are Euros who have a grass is greener mentality and less than intelligent Murika types

Oh, I see. So you are all attention whores.

Japanese cars are garbage

it seems the only people who like them are weebs who has a grass is greener mentality and less intelligent than Murika types

>Be a dumbass
>post high school tier philosophical questions
>get called out
>hurr u mad

Evaluate yourself.

Nothing about your post aligns with reality. I didn't ask any philosophical questions, I wasn't called out and I am not mad, I am in fact having a laugh at all these pitiful answers.

t. Richard Hammond

I'm American and I like our cars because I fix my own so parts are plentiful. I also like pushrod motors because they are very easy to modify and repair.

There are a lot of cool American cars out there, many even decent or good everyday drivers, and some actually good "race" cars. It's the cool thing to hate the U.S. now more than ever, including people born and raised here.

Pre 2010 japboxes are pretty good but now every other country has surpassed them.

>85 MPH top speed
>slower than a base 911
>auto only three decades ago

WEW

We desire what we dont have.

Australians want european cars. Japs want american cars. European wants american cars. American wants jap cars.

kiwis dont give a fuck cuz they can have anything they want.

I'm into luxury cars. Amercian luxury, I feel, are just rebadged Fords and Chevys with cheap trim and zero interior features. GM spits out garbage nonstop. Ford-Lincoln boooooooring.

My Mercedes came stock with soundproof cabin and Bose speakers that fire engines are on mute (not a good thing sometimes), run-flats, and the cupholders also function as a wireless charging station. I think JDM is starting to implement more features, but I'd still rate Infiniti on the same tier as American cars in terms of add-ons.

>japs want American cars

topkek, pleb.
Japs and Koreans prefer Mercedes/Audi or their own domestics.

Just like over there the cool cars aren't that affordable. This board is full of kids and 40k for an optioned up camarostang is a lot of money. ~10k for a 20 year old jdm import sports car seems more feasable.

The amerilove for the JDM Skyline is beyond the memes. Even beyond takumi clarkson.

>Nothing about your post aligns with reality. I didn't ask any philosophical questions, I wasn't called out and I am not mad, I am in fact having a laugh at all these pitiful answers.

well fca killed the best american car so

>best
>pushrod

Epic post user

youtube.com/watch?v=HTIdq6bodz0