/k/ here

/k/ here
I dont know shit about cars
Coming from an 07 jeep wrangler and as much as I like it I need a truck

recommend me something

Need for what exactly? Is there a specific minimum load capacity, load area size or towing capacity?

>I need a truck
>recommend me something

a truck

>is from /k/
>doesnt know about might of hilux

'19 Jeep truck.

No minimum load, im not building shit or anything

I want something with a less ass interior when I drive my family around driving to the mountains and similar shit, but with an actual usable bed unlike the weird ass looking subaru pickup

The answer is always Toyota.

Why not a minivan?

>the might of frame rot
no

Honda Ridgeline.

Bed useable for what? Unless you can give a straight, clear answer not even to me, but to yourself, you don't a truck.

How many people are you looking to move?

Men who drive minivans always seem a little dead inside

They are perfect vehicles if you have a family with more than two kids. Only vain assholes would care about a car more than their own blood.

If it's something that doesn't have the same stigma as a minivan, however, here you go.

I bought a minivan as my first car at 19 and it's hilarious, but I guess if you're married with kids and drive a minivan you probably a little dead inside.

Great, instead it has a different stigma.

Maybe twenty years ago. You need to be aware that 99% of people do not give a shit about what you drive. If you're going to fuck yourself on utility because some guy hurt your feelings, then you need to get a grip.

>hURRRR derrr trucks r memz cuz dey is vans r bettr!!! xddd DURRRRRR

My nigger: wood, dirtbikes, furniture, garbage, dog food, cat food, manure, boxes, lawnmowers, weed eaters, house plants, Christmas trees, concrete, roofing, fucking etc. Anything large and messy you wouldn't want to smell a week later or not be able to clean with a garden hose because it's part of the interior of you vehicle. Get a hard job then ask the same question.

Chill out with the autism, Cletus. It's a fair point to be made that vans are objectively more useful if you want to haul people and cargo. I ask you again, how many people do you need to carry?

If OP had dirtbikes to haul or a hard job to do, he would've said dirtbikes or manual labor instead of dodging the question. Most of the other stuff can be hauled in a fucking wagon, including pussy.

Something like pic related is probable the best you can get for carrying mass amounts of people with large cargo space.

88-98 Chevy/GMC truck with the 5.7 preferably 96+ because they have better power
99-06 Chevy/GMC truck with the 5.3
94-02 dodge with Cummins

Those are god machines. Anything after is either dogshit (07-13) or too much (14-present)

I forgot to mention the 00-07 HD GM trucks with the 6.0 and 8.1. Those things will last beyond the apocalypse. You can even go with the good ole 454 with the 88-99 GM trucks.

>wanting to put literal garbage in your car
>wanting to hook up a trailer every time you need to carry something larger than a desk chair
Bite me

That thing is going to be so nice, especially with the removable sunroof

Then buy two cars. Normal trucks are shit if you have to haul a family in them. Giant trucks are shit in general.

>having a family to haul
Scrub

If you had third grade reading comprehension, you would know that OP is looking for a family car.

You need to be 18 to post here.

OP is looking for a faggit soccer mom vehicle, he wont use it outside of hauling groceries.

Post your car.

Fite me fagt

I spoke out of line, I drive a rav4. I still use for shit though, unlike faggit op.

>buick roadmaster wagon woodie
Grandma car that drags on every speed bump. A boat that moves about as fast as a backhoe and chugs gas. Comfy and dat rear facing back seat doe. Driven by semi-employed conspiracy theorists and plagued with electrical problems. Skirts on the rear wheels are a pain in the ass. The station shagon. Rust-free from being garaged for 20 years next to an oldsmobile 88 in your grandparents garage. The rotors were made when you were 5 and the brakes defy any law of physics in how they still work. Hope you like finding and fixing vaccuum leaks. Cheap at least and easier to work on than a minivan despite no obd2. Better chance of getting pulled over than a minivan though. 4/10