/pg/ - Persona General

NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Previous:

FIRST FOR YUSUKE

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

RYUJI AND ANN ARE LOVERS!

cute

>Be Makoto Niijima
>Fighting shadows in Mementos with the Phantom Thieves
>"Wow, Queen! You're amazing! Where did you learn to fight like that?!"
>Suddenly gripped by a vivid flashback
>Wrestling in the middle of the living room with Thud Niijima -- my mentally handicapped, hunchback sister that sis makes us lock in the attic.
>Thud uses her retard strength to put me in a headlock
>She cries in fear and confusion as she suffocates me to death
>Reach out desperately to my sister, who sits watching us on the couch, sipping a glass of Pinot Grigio
>She stands, saunters over to the kitchen, grabs a knife and throws it on the floor in front of me before sitting back down.
>She takes another sip of her wine.
>"Go ahead, Makoto. Be a Niijima. Earn it."
>Flashback ends
>Phantom Thieves are all eagerly waiting for an answer.
>"A-Aikido."

for kindness

I enjoy reading about Sae abusing Makoto!

Ann is best girl.

>CD that comes in the special edition doesn't include Rivers in the Desert

The fuck kind of heresy is this?

fuck the cops

Post cute demons

man replaying in NG+ really makes me sad how much she drops off halfway, she has such a strong opener and some really good personal moments with the protag in the beginning

i bet even the blowjobs are heartwarming

I've got 4 of each stat as of September 1st. Is it possible to get them all to 5 by October 1st?

ATLUS USA halfass a bonus soundtrack? why i'd never imagine they do the thing they've done with every bonus soundtrack for what feels like forever.

Joke aside I agree it's bullshit

kissing in a hidden corner of the school's library is quite nice

Yeah, this sounds just as dumb as Sadayo "Help Your Students by Scamming Them Out of Thousands of Dollars" Kawakami. I can't see myself going for this. Sad that they ruined a character I thought I would like.

While its worst with her, all the girls suffer from it to a degree. Makoto gets her "strong independent womyn" stuff with Kaneshiro then some light shiptease in Futubas arc, the Futuba takes up the spotlight after she joins then... not much with Haru. The Beauty Thief scene was pretty good though.

>Be Makoto Niijima
>Father dies in the line of duty
>Devastated by loss I ask Sis if I can stay home from school today
>She says no and makes me spend the night in the broom closet while playing spooky ghost noises
>She was right to do it.

I'd have been happy with just 3 tracks. River in the Desert, Life Will Change and the credits theme

i thought she was gonna be best girl

i like how kawakami thought you were wealthy despite being a criminal boy living in a dusty attic

>makoto will never rub her feet on your back

Makoto's haircut looks a bit disheveled because Sae was doing it with a pair of gardening scissors.
Makoto is the real Harry Potter of this game.

You can probably ignore guts at 4, i never saw a five guts check but i also wasn't paying attention by the end.

Kindness, Proficency, Charm need max rank to finish confidants (or start in Haru's case)

Sadayo at least does it for free after her rank 10.

What are they laughing at?

Sae

Ryuji.

>Can you believe it? Ryuji asked me out on a date, LOL!

Us

The Guts 5 check is in Hanged Man. Yes, there are 2 Guts checks in that link.

Goro

>Anne ist verschwitzt!
>Anne ist buxom!
>Anne ist schön!
>Anne ist nass!
>Anne ist süß!
>Anne ist flexibel!
>Anne ist ein Engel!
>Anne ist lewd!
>Anne ist traurig!
>Anne ist dumm!
>Anne ist für Küsse!
>Anne ist stilvoll!
>Anne ist für sexuell!
>Anne ist genial!
>Anne ist schwül!
>Anne ist rein!
>Anne ist amüsiert!
>Anne ist Qualität!
>Anne ist Liebhaber!
>Anne ist Kanon!
>Anne ist eine Aprikose!
>Anne ist Schauspielerin!
>Anne ist ein Model!
>Anne ist Weihnachtsmann!
>Anne ist Anne, nicht Ann!
>Anne ist das beste Mädchen!

It's more of a writing problem. Atlus has been looking for designers, but they really should search for better writers. I just hope they won't hire a bad fanfiction writer again in the next spin-off at least.

>Destinyland
>Destiny
I just realized the resemblance.

I feel like Ann kinda gets the worst because she gets both dropped and kinda ignored even in her own confidant for romance cuteness.

Haru she joins so late but damn if whoever wrote her stuff wasn't determined to make sure it was nothing but cute scenes.

Holy shit this. Atlus really needs better writers.

Haru is too pure for this game.

If there was a Persona themed amusement park ride, what would it be?

Go back to Xibalba, Fuhrer.

"I survived Maya's driving" the ride.

She actually is best girl in a lot of ways, it's just as a romance your starved of actual cute chemistry stuff.

She's an airhead sure but clearly a friend to the end on par with Ryuji

I honestly think of party girls only Futaba and Haru really get the actual cute romance stuff with the protag overallMakoto is handed the best possible set up for her and it wastes all it's time with Eiko.

one of those elevator rides that drops down really fast but backwards

From what I understand I want to abuse the hell out of rank 2 sun before I take it any higher right?

Is best boi a top or a bottom?

One of those elevators where it opens up and shows a different thing on every floor.

>Be Makoto Niijima
>Captured by Mafiosos
>They take me to their club
>Lay me down and start binding me with rope
>Start crying as they're doing it.
>"Heh heh. Whassa matter, student pres? Scared?"
>"Actually, I was just reminded of the last time my sister and I hung out together. We have this game she calls 'sharkbait' where she ties me up and blindfolds me then leaves a bunch of running chainsaws lying around."
>"What the fuck, kid?"
>"Oh, don't worry! We only play that game on my birthday. Well, we play it on my dad's birthday, because sister says tapeworms don't have birthdays."
>The Mafiosos fall deathly silent
>They then proceed to untie me and start offering me food and drinks

Woah, who knew criminals could be so nice! Sis always told me they were the scum of the Earth!

More or less, he eventually gives you an ability to get 'more' money but it just makes them instantly fuck off instead of letting you extort them constantly

his rank 10 though let's you recruit persona regardless of level difference so it's at least a good compensation for the money screw

Yeah, Ann's tits are more relevant than her by the end of the game and it doesn't help her confidant is mediocre

Bottom

The Futaba Sakura restroom.

The problem with Makoto is that if during her SL you got too into the pretend boyfriend thing, it'd feel like theyre forcing romance on you, which not everyone wants

Velvet Room Through the Years

Rollercoaster / Tower of Terror hybrid where you get to see Igor, the attendants, and projections of persona fusion on the ride.

i'm vomiting

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Apathetic bottom when you talk him into doing it.

Aggressive, emotionally distant top when he's in the middle of an artistic slump and he's working out some frustrations

>my pof inbox is still empty
>..just one more pint of ice cream won't hurt

IM A SHASH AH TAY

Everyone gets 'dropped' after their respective dungeon. The only problem is - everyone then finds their niche (Ryuji is the hothead, Mona is the mascot, Yusuke is the comedic relief, Makoto is the smart one, Futaba is the nerd and Haru is cute) except for Ann. She's just "the girl", and that's why she feels left out.

Oh my god I fucking hate Futaba's palace.

The whole palace is "that part"

>Starving Makoto in the background

Her confidant seems determined to not even bother with any romance at all, and then just haphazardly make her blurt it out the second you hug her.

I can't figure out what they had in mind with her, it's like they half wanted to subvert the Lovers trope and have her not be a romance, instead be for Ryuji, but then half of Ryuji's stuff feels like he's trying to pawn Ann on you

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I BE?

Wait till you get to the next one. THAT one is a one bit "that part" of the game.

Yeah I wasnt a fan of the place

I don't know why, but I felt like out of all the palaces that one felt like it insulted my intelligence the most with its puzzles

>WHOA DUDE, ITS A SET OF 1'S AND 0'S, WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

>Be Sae Niijima
>every time I come my little sister is just sitting there with that retarded looking on her face.
>"How was your day" she asks me. What a load.
>She even has the gall to sit down at the table with me. And eat food. Like she thinks she's a person!

>mementos cash grinding
Wew

You know what to do, /pg/

Why do people hate Burgerland? I didn't have any problems with it

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Compare hers to Haru where Haru clearly is trying to get to know you, and by rank 9 you realize she's been attracted to you for awhile, and you have to break her heart in order to friend her.

Makoto's stuff let's you flirt maybe twice, and even if you reject her she barely seems phased by it. the set up of fake couple is perfect for Makoto, but they do nothing with it,

Yes, you have to abuse it until you can get at least 150k-200k to purchase a half-off 4x SP adhesive 3. The earlier you get them, the better.

Is Goro Akechi the most tragic Persona character?

It's very long and boring. And those space hatches can go fuck themselves, it was the most tedious part of the game.

>"Come on Ann... I really like you! Just one date!"

What's wrong with the space hatches? Theyre easy and relatively fast

>makes spooky noises the day her father died
>not blasted Yakuza movies despite their father literally being killed by organized crime
>Makoto likes Yakuza movies despite that because it's the closest she's ever been to her sister

this is me.....

>can you believe he really came over and watched Joker make out with me? lol

I actually think she'd probably agree to it, if he could actually ask her genuinely and not insult her personality while doing so.

She's ok touching him and even him ogling her to a point.

You do realize she offers to go on a date with him and he turns her down, right?

They're easy but not fast. For 10 minutes straight you're just running around pressing buttons.

You do realize she was clearly joking, right?

He doesn't even do it tactfully.

The reality :
>Eff that. I ain't go to date with someone pathetic as her.

This is all you're getting out of my drunk ass.

I love Makoto and feel bad for doing this.

nice, nubile young girls collapsed right outside the dorm

This is incredibly wrong but thanks for your effort user

t. Ryuji

Jesus fuck did P3 always look this shit? I haven't played it or 4 since they came out but holy fuck what is going on here/

because she tried to offer it as an incentive reward not actually wanting a date.

I think he's more fond of her than he admits but after seeing what he says in the bathhouse if you pick 'she's a great teammate' he's clearly also trying to get Joker to hook up with her.

Maybe he just thinks she deserves better than him and should be with a great guy like Joker?

>I ain't go to date with someone pathetic as her.

You even wrote it as Ryuji provably would in english

This make the terrifying implication of the girls who got hit by Apathy Syndrome : they could be sexually molested and raped by some guys, plus the victim couldn't even do anything.

>"Y-Yeah I was just joking and shit Ryuji. I would never go out with you. It's not like I actually think about you than more as a friend and are okay with you looking at me like that... LOL!"

P3 looks a little better because everything much more stylized to the model proportions. it's P4 which starts looking wierd because the models are still p3 proportions, but the portraits use more realistic proportions.

>that bad?
dude the game release year's ago man, ofc it look bad if you compare it P5, jesus Christ

>t's like they half wanted to subvert the Lovers trope and have her not be a romance, instead be for Ryuji,
Memes aside, I think it's partially like this. The 'Ryuji Death' scene has a clear focus on Ann's reaction to his 'death' the most and I can't really justify as any other reason but someone liking the idea of them together.

>'she's a great teammate' he's clearly also trying to get Joker to hook up with her
Nah. It's just Ryuji being a pervy idiot and wanting the others to join in. He does the same after the Pyramid scene with Yusuke but he's nonchalant.