Hey Veeky Forums can you redpill me on the z4?

Hey Veeky Forums can you redpill me on the z4?

I'm looking at getting a 2015 35is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NytwmMfmHJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can feel my bank account getting sucked dry just by looking at the picture

Actually these don't hold their value very well esp. since they're coming out with the z5 soon. They're not as expensive as you might think.

I meant by maintenance cost standards

They're shit.

They're a Miata with more power
Nothing wrong with the car. They're mostly reliable using 3 series drivetrain

Pretty guud op. Do it

very true

thanks

I have the 28i. its breddy gud imo but its more of a GT than a hardcore sports car. boot/trunk is useless with the roof down and it has a nose bigger than your average jew.

if if comes with runflat tyres, place them in the nearest bin and get literally anything else.

your cock will shink every day that you own it

I get that it's more of a GT car. That's fine for me as I often go on long commutes. I was looking at the Boxter as well but I just hate the soft top look.

stretch your budget and get a first gen cayman.

much better car than the z4

Its tiny af

>redpill

fucking stop , you cancerous fuck

they're ok. avoid anything that isnt a 35i, the rest arent particularly tunable

I don't want an old car

That's good for me, I live in a city

I'm not planning on modding it. The 300hp 35i or 335hp 35is is plenty for me.

coupe or nothing.
verts are for women

>I've done a few long drives in mine, if you do a lot of long driving however I'd recommend getting one without the m-sport suspension and 19" run flats, the noise along is fucking terrible.

Changing those tyres literally transforms the car.

got a cayman and love it, the > 2009 z4 are very sexy but, cayman is a sport car, z4 isn't that's the difference.

Ive got a 30i and love it! Its decent on fuel and feels awesome to drive. When you put your foot down it really bites the road, you can throw it around corners. Lots of fun, dirt cheap to insure too

Do you have the M sport suspension?

is that an actual advert?

Depends. How tight is your butthole?

>Be me waiting for friend at car meet
>He shows up in his Z4
>Z4 gets a lot of shit on here and I want to know why
>I ask friend if I can drive his Z4
>He tells me to go for it
>I get in his car and there's a bad smell, smells almost like rotten eggs
>Ask friend and he says it's cause he needs to clean the car
>So I start the car and put it into reverse
>Friend stops me and asks what I'm doing
>I tell him I'm backing out the spot
>Friend tells me I'm using the shifter wrong
>Confused as fuck I ask him to show me how to shift
>I get out the car and my friend stands up on the seats
>I ask him why he's standing on the seats and he says just watch
>He then proceeds to pull down his shorts and squats over the shifter spreading his ass cheeks as the smell of rotten eggs fills the air
>The knob gently pierces his asshole as he tells me this is how you shift
>He proceeds to do burnouts in the parking lot as he shifts gears smoothly with his tightly clenched asshole
>I'm astonshied by this but now I see why Veeky Forums likes the Z4 so much, I've never seen a car shift so smoothly before with nothing but a tight asshole

This is the optimum way to shift

> out of warranty BMW

But why?

Do you find it's difficult to drive in tight spaces with the long hood?

You get used to it. All you can see out the front is hood. I've never driven a mustang (eurofaggot) but its apparently like that.

it's a long car and you're mostly sitting at the back so you gotta get used to sending the nose round first and kinda following it. I was driving like a total retard when i first got it but you get used to it and now im throwing it down country lanes like a car half it's size.

>pic related, lake district is the closest you'll get to a mountain pass in England.

Just use a little more lube than normal and it slips right in.

understood

it's slower than a saturn
youtube.com/watch?v=NytwmMfmHJk

i HAVE driven a Mustang and know exactly what you're on about. Also the Mustangs windscreen is slightly larger than a mail slot so it always feels like you're driving a ww2-era pillbox. Never got used to it

Le fedora makes me impervious to femnazis, but girls obviously still love me because I punch them in the face. That's how vaginas work.

there's your red pill

I would take a Z3 over it any day, smaller, lighter, low door sills, high seating position

>1996-2004
>old car

I hate people like you