Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #865
Milking Master Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (down forever, use the backup zip for old cards or megas for new ones)
weeaboo.org/aa2/ - new db

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

feen.us/lhi9.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only one day till maker may
>still no weekly decision

Update on compression thing

I've gotten a final size of 2.41gb for the vanilla game folder which I have tested and works (mostly, there are some files that the game can't find but the game doesn't crash or hang or break so it might just be shitty jap coding)

I'm working on mods next and HEXA looks like it'll be able to be dropped to about between 20% and 40% of its original size but I need to implement a way for mods to override properly

If it works then modding would just simply be drag and drop rather than needing to install them

>still no weekly decision
I'm making a template for the Mythos theme and you can't stop me. Other things might but not you.

Aww I was hoping for the comics.

Im doing comics, you can comic with me if you want

I'd rather make it a grand finale of the mythos theme. Basically for the last couple of days(because 31 - 28 > 0) you'd have to create a comic featuring all your submissions(and maybe others if they fit in).

great collaboration spirit there, m8. If everyone just said "i'm doing my thing so fuck you all" like you we'd have the best maker may

Good luck user. Bloat is the enemy of all mankind.

Lets not start this early.

>great collaboration
collab with who? What did you suggest for a weekly theme?

collab with everyone. Pick any theme that was suggested and that was most likely me.

There where only 2 suggestions.

>collab with everyone
I didnt realize everyone was interested, maybe if they said something in the thread I would know there was a collaboration planned.

If theres participation then ill participate. If noone wants to do anything then I do my own thing.

Its called Maker Me for a reason

not, there were like 7ish when it was first brought up. Only Mythos and Seasons got any response tho.

What do we think of cuckolding?

dont ever post again bruv

There was a similar nonexistent response the last year and we managed to fill the 4 classes. Some people just come here a few times a month but they'd still contribute if there was a thing because, surprise, most people want to get into some kind of chart. And since there's gonna be a class compiled out of these cards they actually contribute to something.
Also it's called Maker May to celebrate the release of the AA2Edit and produce a lot of cards. Not to self-fellate.

This is a game I occasionally play every other month, how do you faggots manage to talk about it for a decade?

>Not to self-fellate.
>not making cards for yourself

how come every time someone asks why we're still playing this game they always call us faggots?

I barely play it myself. Mostly just working on modding it. There's more to talk about when you make new things.

It holds no meaning, it's essentially saying something like "you guys"

I get that you're being sarcastic but the main goal of Maker may is creation, not collaboration. It really would be that much better if people just said "I'm making things" and then made things.

Make girls. To bad there is no studio.

I agree, I dont want to see people get bullied into not creating just because they dont want to participate in a theme class

that's the Maker May which is personal. There you're making a girl a day.
The themed week is collaborative take on this where you make only ~4 girls.
So if someone is saying "I'm making things" it means they're saying "I'm just gonna make a couple girls like I usually do but this time I wanna be a special snowflake so I won't participate in any event you faggots are doing". It's ok if you really don't want to participate in either but don't make a point out of it

we used to have fun here.

Post stuff then.
Like maybe smug

Does this game require installing 100s of mods to be good or is it decent without them?

only like 5 are required to be good

It requires like 6. Vanilla isnt very good.

Is it the launcher and translations? If not which mods? There is a ton on the pastebin.

>If not which mods?
it's answered in the >FAQ Image Guide

The poser is damn close to a studio.
Your first post that I replied to () implied that doing his own thing would make for a worse Maker May, not for a worse themed class.
He seems to be saying "I'm making comics with a panel per day and a new theme each week, and you should join me if you like," which is no different from the other two types of May events. Don't put arbitrary limits on what is a good or bad new thing to make during a month of making things.

Oh I'm a idiot and went right pasted that, thanks user.

Card?

I'm not against comics. I'm against "I'm doing my own event instead because one is too hard and the other makes me part of the local community".
The limit is not arbitrary. Maker May is for cards specifically because it celebrates the release of the maker(_Maker_ May). Just making comics without making cards is some different thing. Celebrating the release of the poser should be Poser December. It's like someone insisting on celebrating Christmas during Easter.

If the choices from a person are "poses" or "nothing" I will happily take the poses.
>I'm against "I'm doing my own event instead because one is too hard and the other makes me part of the local community".
The color classes only exist because the original 30-girl event was too hard for most people, and making poses is just as community-oriented as making anything else is. You're making a whole lot of hullabaloo over a distinction that really doesn't matter to the spirit of giving.

>If the choices from a person are "poses" or "nothing" I will happily take the poses.
you take anything.
Explain to me how making poses is community oriented and relates to making cards?

So I've got the game working from the pre-install, everything is working fine except when I talk with a NPC the framerate drops massively, Anyway to fix this? My system can handle this game easily.

>Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

Running W7

Try it anyway

>My system can handle this game easily.
apparently not

Can someone repost the image at
It's 404'd, and I wanted to save it. It's pretty damn funny.

Get the windows 10 fix if you're on windows 10. If that doesn't work, try changing your computer's power options to high performance. If both of those don't work, lower your graphics settings.

If that doesn't work, stop trying to play the game with a fucking microwave.

>If it works then modding would just simply be drag and drop rather than needing to install them

But if modding becomes any easier we'll have one less thing to mock new kids for.

We can replace it with bullying them for not compressing their files.

Is this done with AAU or is it a separate thing?

Uses a custom build of AAU
Takes last priority so overrides and other shit AAU does still works

I didn't make this pose but it made my card look damn fine. Community-assisted card making.
But without being cheeky about the card/girl distinction and moving swiftly past the obvious community-oriented nature of pose sharing, I don't see why you insist on getting held up about the girl-making aspect. The event getting even more nebulous seems a logical progression down the path started last year by the color classes. Live and let live, as I see it.

>The event getting even more nebulous seems a logical progression down the path started last year by the color classes
Color classes expanded on the idea of this being a maker event. Making poses on the other hand completely disregards it.

That's one way to look at it. The other way to look at it is that the color classes were "I'm doing my own event instead because [the real] one is too hard." I also consider character poses to be very important to card (face) making so I still see this as Maker-related.

That eye looks waay too conspicuous

All the better to see you with.

>color classes were "I'm doing my own event instead because [the real] one is too hard."
that's reaching too far but I'm not gonna elaborate because I got weary of your attempts to justify your lack of any standards.

You call it a lack of standards, I call it a difference of opinion.

it is both

You're taking this far too personally, man. Is all good.

Making cards is serious businesses.

We should do a ponytail theme at some point during Maker May.

my entire life is ponytail theme

Ponytails and red hair trigger me in all the right ways and I'm not sure why. It's just a girl putting her hair backwards.

Have you made her yet? You have the tools.

Class of Junkos when?

I would mushroom Junko

fuck such an ugly slut

that's not ryoko though?

I want to pat this Cadet right on the head. Right on the head!

L-lewed!!

me too

When I said "fat" I actually misspelled "thin." Fat next and last, 1 state to go.

And I've made 2 other cards before and have no idea how to make/mess with mods. I'll let someone actually good take that important job.

It's like she's fading even more by the day.

Are you guys ready for swimsuit season?

Its hard to describe my feelings about this. Im a little disappointed you made this.

wow what a coincidence that's what my mom always says too

Those are going to be some interesting animations outside of insertion.

Reminds me of that creepy pasta where some surgeon in eastern Europe would adopt orphan loli's and then use intense surgery/psychological abuse to turn them into sex toys.

Sounds less like a creepypasta and more like just some erotic fiction that's slightly creepy.
I did read something like that somewhere I forget, it was literally just a story of a girl raping her little brother but I guess they tried to frame it as spooky.

I basically play it at the end of every month nowadays

Can some kind user post the maker may template? I'm a wagecuck but I might as well have a go at it.

Template is in the previous thread

WIPs where

Cheers

What traits would make a character act most like a teacher?

How do you change a skirt file? I like the longer skirt that comes with the puffed sleeve sailor uniform, but it doesn't seem to be present on any other outfits.

To the guy who was working on AAU traits.
How's work on that Ugly trait?
Is it possible to edit Like and Love points with AAU? JG2Importer only lets you put either maximum 30 on nothing and stats edited with ReiEdit won't stick after the first period of a day.

The puffy sailor uniform is slot 10, so go into the corresponding HEXA/SVII (only of the first ones, probably) and look for "A02_10_00_0X.xx" where the "0X" is split based on height, 00 being for short, 01 being for standard, and 02 being for tall.

Then you can either use AAU or you can hard-replace it onto whatever other outfit you want it on by just overwriting

Serious, diligent, high(est) virtue/int/soc, affable, chivalrous, calm

Where can I find that hair?

Many thanks. There's some minor clipping going on with the shirt, so for that I need to mess around with the mesh under the Body tab, right? Got it

Yeah, or you could just try moving it around in a modeling program. Just remember when you're reimporting the files to copy the bones in order.

get some outlines and a different rendering type bro