/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Get along you miserable cunts Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/FrMKVE4K

On the last episode of /xivg/

first post for loving each other and nno longer beinng little shits

Apparently all people wanted to talk about made up genders in the last thread so I'll ask again in a format they can understand

If I make a Dark Knight gender weapon, do I increase Critical Trans Rate and Detransination and nothing else when it comes to the Crystal Sands stage of transition

xth for moogles suck but their dailies are too good to pass up

Moogles are cute.

haha epic post xD
kill yourself

why couldn't you just try to be the bigger person and leave this shit in the last thread

Hey at least that got someone to actually notice and reply :^)

yeah, by being a complete moron. Hope your mother is proud.

Thank you, maestro! I'll try doing this and hopefully you're not rusing me 'cuz I feel like I'm about to make some fire characters right now.

The benchmark reveals got me really hyped for Stormblood for whatever reason. Maybe it's the aestethics of the new places and the freshness of it or it might be just the new glams (that, by the way, you get from finishing the job's lvl.70 quest), some of which I really dig, like the Drk one, the Pld and Drg ones and others.

Also Drk gets a tsundere shield and I just wanna' see what the skill does exactly 'cuz depending on that it could be really good in party content or not so much. War's getting a gap closer, uh, and that makes me thing it's going to stay as the best tank/OT role meanwhile Pld getting some kind of AoE dmg spell (I assume) was to be expected, I guess?

If cute EU boy to play Bloodborne with - pst.

So excited for Carbuncle housing eeeeeeEEEEE

My mother? Sorry I think you mean my xother, don't assume gender thanks

I would be if I could get a house...or if even 95% of the population could.
Why do they add so much stuff to something that not even 10% of the players can enjoy?

Is Sohm Al actually hard or did I just encounter a bad team? We were doing great until the Lava Scorpion, and everybody kept on dying before the first adds even spawned. Nobody had the newbie bonus and the Tank kept dying somehow despite having environmental awareness.

No one person can afford it, but an entire FC pooling together can afford it for sure! Housing is more or less a ploy to advertise their game as more social than other MMOs and also to trap people into resubbing or else they lose their houses

I'm a cute EU boy but I don't play Bloodborne.

Most likely tank not using anything for the tank buster. I run into it all the time and it's infuriating.

Late to the party but finally got up to the aether oil step of the relic and jesus this shit is all easy to farm
How bad was this step before?
>cute cat
>eu
>no consoles
fuck ;-;

>No one person can afford it
lol

The dungeons have been steadily getting harder. It is very possible to die in sohm al (hard) if you aren't paying the fuck attention.

No it isn't actually hard.

oh look at Mr. Moneybags over here everyone!!!
sorry, 95% of the players can't afford houses larger than Cottages by themselves. Even if they can, why waste all that money just to sit in a house alone when you could just buy an apartment for much less?

name?

Feels good

Can't wait to shit up dungeons as RDM.

Kind of upset though, currently play NIN and the new ninjutsu / ability looks really neat. I hope they take that aesthetic and go with it, heck maybe we even get Mijin Gakure

I can afford a large house even, problem is that there's so few plots and they never make more.
And what's even worse is that there's some players/FC's that own multiple houses and gold sellers that also own them just to sell.

Post comfy RP stories
Not ERP, the cute stuff you see when crafting somewhere or just hanging around

>in the gold saucer to kill time, i want to get some glamours from there anyway
>chocobo races are boring, lord of vermillion is the worst thing ever, triple triad isnt really rewarding
>just doing that tree game, its pretty easy for MGP
>two cats
>oh boy here we go
>turns out they're seemingly talking about someone else
>a person in the gnath outfit shows up, i think a hyur
>they're in character as a vath freshly freed from the onemind and being shown the gold saucer and being given new foods and having a fun time

I followed them around a bit, it was really fucking cute because they had the vath/gnath mannerisms done exactly right

You can only own one plot per FC

Imagine calling your mom and tell her that you are a mentally ill tranny.
She probably will pretend to be happy for you, but deep inside the thought of never being able to see her grandchildren and being responsible for such a disappointing failure of a son, will consume her day and night.

Makes sense, but even then I saw the Tank pulling even Hallowed Ground for the second one since the first isn't too big a deal, still ended up going down.

mods

>Chemo is a tranny
Explains the desperate need for attention and the competition with the other mental mistakes here.

*clears throat* mods

Elezen are gods among Eorzea

*resets the vpn while taking some estrogen pills*
a beautiful queen like me will teach /pol/ a lesson, shut the down

god I love how elezen look, but there's something slightly off about them. I wish they looked better. They do a good job of defying the sterotypical Elven races though.

>tfw you see botters mine that you've already reported months ago.
What's the deal with MMO's and never banning botters?

They pay subs too.

maybe a lack of proof? I don't know...

How the fuck do you remember a random string of shit like Qaxlyj Ultdbsar after a few months of not seeing it

first for living catboi onaholes!!

A lot of them are known players on the server with recognizable names who actually play that character when they're not botting.

See: Hoppy Bunny

People that bot to mine/harvest are usually regular players with regular names, when my only way of making gil in this game is doing that you see and remember a lot of players doing the same.

corvus mellori, however i'm leveling crafters on an alt atm.

Please post hot lizardmen for me.

I'm petting all the lalas I see

I'm draining all the catboys I see.

I'm tugging all the tails I see

Help; I don't see any highlanders!

tail tugging is painful please do not treat cats like this

Sry we haven't seen much of each other lately as there isn't much to login for. Stormblood soon!

>tfw thread is stuck with fleabags
>hot lizardmen never get posted
thanks for contributing as always

aight I'll just add u later on

I do what I can, they both are playing SB so worry not friend
I'm loggin in now as I forgot about my airships and prob need to make 10,000 repair kits anyway

pretty solid work!

fuck off valvey

that's a pretty pleb cologne choice

there was some big dumb james franco ad in the cbd and it made me think of them

it's a dumb meme i'm sorry

ok valvey

This is the kind of fun stuff I look for on Balmung. I wish i'd have seen it. I've been wanting to dress up as a Vanu and practice a ton of really cheesy similes and whatnot and just bother everybody.

i know it was just for the meme i was teasing you

Any FC on Ultros looking for new people? «ZR» doesn't seem to be accepting

You don't want to play on Ultros, it's full of dramashitters from /pso2g/

its to late now, i will need to embrace the drama.

Considering all the good Ultros players left for Gilgamesh, simply join any fc, the skill level will be abysmal regardless.

Where are all the "good players" ? it is impossible to pick on server based on the opinion of /xivg/ as everyone says every other server.

Here we go! It's time for the grand finals of the Kiev Major! OG vs VP, come on down to the theater at Gridania and enjoy the show!

Gilgamesh is the server that has the best world first progression groups, aka the best of the tryhards.
During the first raid tier of Heavensward, almost every decent raider transfered there because they realized their friends were shit and it's where the best players are, sadly all those raidfugees watered down the avarage skill level, which is still miles above any other western data center.

which gilga fc took world first a12s?
asking for a friend

HIGH POPULATION:
Balmung: RP, ERP, grown man drama, strong economy.
Gilgamensh: Raiding drama, static backstabbing drama, minimal help for new players, strong economy cornered by the largest nosed lalafell.

MEDIUM POPULATION: EXPECT TONS OF BOTS
Excalibur: Gilga-lite. Not nearly as populated as the above two but working on it.
Ultros: Meme server with a reputation as being home to other MMO general's and video game forum's trashiest players.
Hyperion: Normie server with some pretty chill dudes.
Odin: The Excalibur of the EU. Growing in popularity recently.
Cactuar: Somehow breeds the least skilled players despite being a literal who as far as server recognition.
Malboro: Apparently people play here. Can't say much about it.

LOW POP: NOTHING OF VALUE HERE
Faerie: Home of ERP alts and meetups.
Mateus: Literally the lowest population server in the game, do not fall for the trap of playing here.

>the baby raid tier won by EU trash because they had lots of Balances
Come back when you get World First in an actual hard raid tier.

Lemme know when XIV comes out with an actually hard raid LMAO

So if it was so easy, why didn't they get first?

Nice quick rundown.

They all went with WHM because the """""pr0"""" players all overestimated the low heal checks and underestimated how incredibly broken 20% Balance was

When progression lasts all of two days and you have something as retardedly strong as 3.4+ Balance that is also heavily RNG-dependent, you're basically just rolling dice to see who pulls off a clear first.

It's the classic shitter excuse. Kind of how ZR got a fight down to 20% and said "we can basically clear it" and proceeded to struggle with it for a month and a half.

Anyways people on Gilgamesh have this disease where they automatically think they're better than anyone else when in actuality only like 3% of the people on Gilgamesh are actually stellar.

I'm not a eurocuck but I just wanted to fish for your guaranteed angry reply
my friend says thanks btw

even I think this tier was a total joke

Hyur or Elezen for Archer/Bard? Can't decide. Any Recommendations?

The entirety of EM are fucking gods.

Help the dying out race, go Elezen.

angered's first kill was over a minute shorter than em's, it's really fucking dumb lol

lmfao

>tusundere shield
>"D-don't get the wrong idea! It would just be inconvenient for me if you got oneshot!"

>applies to EM four times and gets rejected each time
>unofficially blacklisted and avoided like radiation on the server
>dated a fat ugly tranny
em is shit anyways

What really makes me laugh is that NONE of them risked to go with AST during prog, despite Yoshi saying it would be an easier raid tier and after even seeing the 3.4 buffs.

And now, after getting demolished, they forced the AST meme down everyone's throats, but only after them being so retarded to not even grasp the changes in first place.
They are a joke and I'm glad Angered was smart enough to snipe the raid tier from them.

>highlanders are rare
It's because people RP them as futa and males are non existent, isn't it?

not hot

Correct

As a tank should i go for the shire gear or alexandrian gear

This is Ippiki right?

don't you even DARE to post cumscale males

for best in slot pieces you mix both, even if it's mostly alexandrian gear besides headpiece and some accessories

>tfw went looking for futa highlanders all week and almost NONE of them had a dick

reeeee go xaela you disgusting sublizard

>don't you even DARE to post cumscale males

the fuck is wrong with your junk that your cum is BEIGE

>my junk
uhm....

Almost every highlander female I bumped into was a futa

51 days remaining

>balmung
>see a cute looking tomboy cat
>turns out they're a futa
Every fucking time.