/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
True shsl god edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 21/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/bfNgq
m.imgur.com/gallery/vQd5Npr
twitter.com/hashtag/深夜のマンホールゴン太模写一本勝負?src=hash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chiaki

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl.
She got revived as an android and is now playing games with her class on the boat forever.

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Which pokemon fits best?

Shinguji! Angie!

peko > maki

Now, before you ask why is there a blank space - it's because nobody can come even close.
Rest of the garbage needs not to apply.

Posting best girl!

Me and my future boyfriend are going to dinner tonight
I'm really nervous, how do I impress him

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

Mismagius, in my opinion.

Koko!

Did nothing wrong

Is this the original DR AIDS fic?

Braixen, because it's a witch AND a furry

>Junko is the best mastermind
>When she died and got btfo not once but twice
Izuru and Monaca are the best virtue by the fact that they achieved their goals and got away with everything while Junko is worm food.

Posting best girl!

Souda is cute.

My darling husband is so cute!

Hold his hand. It's the pinnacle of love to him.

Goddammit, don't remind me of that song!
Red scarf bitch, why?
; w ;)

>pushing the world into despair somehow isn't enough
Let me call Kodaka and convince him to DBS this shit and make Junko push all 14 universes into despair

Grab his ass to show your love to him.

>Instagram
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>UDG2 announced
>Trailer has Ouma's voice at the end and cuts to an evil grin of his
>Fanbase loses their shit for a month
>More trailers and famitsus come out and reveal what is actually going on
>Ouma had Iruma make him an alter ego and keep it hidden and safe
>Yumeno, the new MC, has to use it to help her find Saihara and Maki
>Oumeno adventures ensue

Would you be satisfied or mad?

Yes! He is the cutest!

cosplay as kaede or kaede wearing kirigiri's clothes and he'll probably fuck you

Turn up in a full body fursuit!

The popularity poll results are autistic. DICE, Tenko, and /ourgirl/ are actually the most popular characters.

I want to invite Kaito over to watch a film! I'll tell him it's an action film, knowing he likes those, and he'll accept.

We sit on my sofa and start watching the film. He notices something is weird when it begins, but he doesn't give it much thought. However, when a jumpscare at the start scares him, he yelps and jumps at me. I laugh at first at the prank, but I notice he's actually crying on my shoulder. Feeling bad seeing him like this, I try to console him by petting his hair. When he calms down a bit, I look at him. His face still has some tear leftovers, so I lick them off, and then start kissing him. He doesn't oppose me.
After a few minutes of kissing, I unbutton his pants, and start touching him down there, while still kissing, and with my other free hand, I touch myself. His soft moans let me know he's enjoying it. Afterwards, still kissing, he lays on top of me. I jack off both of our dicks together, while I insert my fingers inside his asshole. He lets out a tiny scream at first, but starts enjoying it after a bit, letting out cute moans between kiss pauses.
Once his ass is ready, he sits on my dick. The sudden pain causes him to cry slightly, but he also likes the feel, and I start thrusting once he's ready. He lets out moans of pleasure, but also starts crying a bit. He rests his head on my chest while I fuck him, holding my shirt tightly. I get my face closer to him, and lick his tears away again before starting to kiss him. I notice how hot he is, and how he can't hold his moans, so I touch his dick while I continue thrusting him, until he lets out a load moan and cums on my chest.
However, not satisfied, he starts riding me, holding onto my chest and letting out sexy moans, while looking at me seductively, until I finish off inside him. I then hold his head and kiss him one last time.
Afterwards, we both lie down, tired, while we watch the film I promised to him (or it might be an horror film again).

I wrote this at 3 am

Huh.

>UDG2
But it's just a meme.

Compare ahoge sizes.

>Tenko
>/ourgirl/
Aren't they the same person?

The world recovered and HPA got rebuild so she didn't do anything permanent. Also she failed at achieving her goals of making everyone Junko or putting the cast in despair so yeah she's worst mastermind.

Maybe the red background would fit Ouma more.

Tenkogirls are just a myth.

ahoge!

You just made it possible.
Definitely a sad song. I was even planning to cosplay the girl at the convention I missed out on. Gives me KagePro memories and how Kano was my first husbando. Do I have a thing for liars who use coping mechanisms and suffer so much to the point where it's memeable?

l-lewd.

I want Hoshi to take me with him on the run from the mafia.
I want him to teach me to play tennis on an abandoned court. He hits the ball so hard that it’s a little intimidating at first, but with enough practise I’m able to keep a short rally going. I want him to gently bandage my bruised and bleeding knee when I trip on the asphalt and tell me I’m doing pretty well for a beginner.
I want to raise a colony of stray cats with him. I want him to be unable to contain his joy as we discover a nest of tiny newborn kittens crying out in the condemned building we're being forced to stop the night in to avoid suspicion. I want him to dangle some string for them to chase frantically, all while he has the biggest smile on his face.
I want him to show me his cooking skills. The cream puffs he bakes are messy and the filling squirts everywhere when you bite into them but they’re delicious and it’s worth it to see him sticking his tongue out in concentration as he ices them.
I want him to feel alive again, the wind whipping past our faces as we dash down an alley to evade a mafia hitman, laughing breathlessly and hugging him tight once we’ve thrown off our pursuer. I want to duck into an old cottage with him to shelter until the rain streaming down outside has stopped.
I want to lay with him under the stars at the end of another long, hard day while assuring him that no pain lasts forever and someday, eventually we'll get through this.

Like this?
Also, I found out a mistake so I fixed the lower part of the sprite to make it more authentic.

Whoops!

Looks pretty authentic indeed. How do you make these, Kuzu?

Hello /drg/ can you help me a little here? Which girl from HPA do you think would make good friends for my sister? Thanks.

Donut.

Sakura.

>Brutally dies defenslessly but kinda walked into it
>Comes back an AI
>Sacrifices himself to save MC
>MC makes tulpa
>The other V3 dangans revive
>Except him, Kaede and Kaito. They're just dead
>Kiibo wins the Saiharabowl while Yumeno keeps her tulpa
>After all this, Maki is still cucked

All thanks to you, Ouma is gonna become a dindu Chiaki 2.0 with the storyline being told in chronological order minus the mary sue pandering.

You know the drill:-
Fuck
Marry
Cripple for life but have to take care of for the remainder of your natural life (no killing them 'accidentally')

Choices in pic

PLS BUY YOUKAI WATCH

Victims room
m.imgur.com/a/bfNgq
m.imgur.com/gallery/vQd5Npr

She looks so delicate and beautiful, subarashiiiiii...

Thank you, the decision has been made.

Fuck Maizono.
Marry Celeste for the wildest sex of the century.
Cripple Kirigiri.

Is "kill all" still an option?

You know what? Fuck you.

That one with a hat, dunno how it's called.

>Minus the mary sue pandering
>He actually believes that they won't have him be the reason why V3 happened
Prepare for UDG2 the return of AI Ouma or do call him OumAI now?

Fuck Sayaka
Marry Celes
Cripple Kiri

Fuck Kirigiri
Marry Maizono
Cripple Celes and then tell Maizono to take a knife to her in the middle of the night.

Fuck Celes and then smash her head in after we've fucked
Marry Kiri
Cripple Sayaka

>this meme again

That's really impressive.

I want to cure Shinguji

Kill all.___

Kuzu, thought?

How would a mary sue Ouma work anyway?
I'd switch out the victims wit the survivors any day.Sorry Yumeno.
Fuck Maizono
Marry Kirigiri
Cripple Celes

Fuck Sayaka
Marry Celeste
Cripple Kirigiri

OwO

Whoa, that cosplay is amazing!

That, and Kodaka will somehow hack Kaede's alleged twin sister in and make her a carbon copy of the pianist. Plus play up Saiaka as the pure perfect love, unless they make him fall in love with the sis instead.

This tag is so good

twitter.com/hashtag/深夜のマンホールゴン太模写一本勝負?src=hash

I think that you should stop sucking his dick so much, it's embarrassing to watch.

How will you do it, threadly cure Shinguji user?

Introduce to my sister: Maizono
Introduce to my sister: Kirigiri
Introduce to my sister: Celeste

Not happenin

This sounds like something that came out of the generator.

Okie dokie~

Are they drawing the deformed Gonta from the manhole CG?

Kuzuanon circlejerk general.

>introduce Celeste to Nee-san
Tulpaman, no.

Yes lol

Goddamn it. It's about time I put out some real talk. Where are you guys, who want to so desperately drive out the Nee-san and Jewell, even getting any notion that the ATKfag is planning on a raid? I have never seen any "plot" to invade the general, ever since that one event of a bislut drama that I was involved in. I hop on the discord every day, and all we do in there is shoot the shit and play games together. As far as I know, all of the sabotage that has been done here was enacted by rare a makifags who can't stand the thought of actually being social with other anons here while contributing to discussion about the series. You have access to filters, so use them if you don't like what or who you see here. We all come to this thread because we want to talk tripfags and shitpost about it. There is no conspiracy to take over the general. Either provide unfalsified & unaltered evidence, or say nothing at all. Just because some of us do things differently in the general doesn't mean you have the authority to dictate what they should or shouldn't do. Even worse is that some of you are fucking attempting to try and infiltrate THEIR place on Discord. If anything occurs that is cause for removal, let the mods fucking come and handle it. Because this bullshit drama over best boy, coming from Amami and Shinguji whoring themselves out bent on a crusade to cleanse the thread of "fat" is getting ridiculous. As much as we all talk about a game involving high school students trapped in a murder mystery game, we're not in high school anymore. This constant tribalism has created a crisis in this general, and it's driving the fun-seeking anons away. So, answer me this: what is the big fucking deal? Why the goddamn hostility? If your purpose was to drive people like me out of the thread, then congratulations, you've turned me off from ever coming here. And to think I even shared my fanart on this general at all.

>Celeste
Don't do it man.

FUCK

Magic

A N A T O M Y
N
A
T
O
M
Y

You guys are so boring.

Kuzuanon is for shitposting!

Fuck off Izuru

You can really tell which CG's he had time to go and make look great and which he didnt. This being one of the wonkier ones.

>Ouma's face on the first image

This beta design still makes me wonder.

holy shit

Kuzuanon is for _!

Circlejerk!

No one cares, stop shilling him.

blame tulpafags, hoshifags and oumafags

For loving, caring and pegging.

Thats a nice one, good riff on him being Evil Chiaki.

Those (barring Hoshifags) are the most entertaining ones though, if only for how much drama and shitposting they bring.

Goddamn it. It's about time I put out some real talk. Where are you guys, who want to so desperately drive out the a homosexual and Kaitofuckeranon, even getting any notion that the a bislut is planning on a raid? I have never seen any "plot" to invade the general, ever since that one event of Kuzuanon drama that I was involved in. I hop on the discord every day, and all we do in there is shoot the shit and play games together. As far as I know, all of the sabotage that has been done here was enacted by rare Shingujis who can't stand the thought of actually being social with other anons here while contributing to discussion about the series. You have access to filters, so use them if you don't like what or who you see here. We all come to this thread because we want to talk antioumafags and shitpost about it. There is no conspiracy to take over the general. Either provide unfalsified & unaltered evidence, or say nothing at all. Just because some of us do things differently in the general doesn't mean you have the authority to dictate what they should or shouldn't do. Even worse is that some of you are fucking attempting to try and infiltrate THEIR place on Discord. If anything occurs that is cause for removal, let the mods fucking come and handle it. Because this bullshit drama over Shinguji's autism , coming from Cheri bent on a crusade to cleanse the thread of "retarded " is getting ridiculous. As much as we all talk about a game involving high school students trapped in a murder mystery game, we're not in high school anymore. This constant tribalism has created a crisis in this general, and it's driving the fun-seeking anons away. So, answer me this: what is the big fucking deal? Why the goddamn hostility? If your purpose was to drive people like me out of the thread, then congratulations, you've turned me off from ever coming here. And to think I even shared my fanart on this general at all.