Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_burner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>redpill me

back to your cesspool

1974 rs 3.0 is the best body style

rwb is haram

>Porsches

overpriced meme car supported by zillions of breathless fanboys and doctors, lawyers & other idjits with more $$ than sense

it's a sports car, that's all

>haram

fuck islam

absolutely haram

if nobody filmed a 15 minute long youtube documentary and set it to dubstep was an rwb even made?

That's a really good question

I bet you are american

the 74 was a 2.7

I know this because I have seen a real one, as well as many '73 2.7 RSs

All look the same, reliable for what they are, weird rich guy tuning cult surrounding them, doctors buy them in brown because they're boring as fuck people with bland taste but make a good dd, air-cooled is the only way to go.

are 911s really reliable af or just money pits in reality?

or both? as far as i read they rarely break, but when they do they are p costy

they didnt fall for angry headlights meme and thats enaugh for me to respect them
mercedes fell for it but did sls just right

They're one of the most reliable cars you can buy according to JD and some other companies.

There is a reason the 911 tarbo is called the daily driven supercar

both because they are reliable as fug.

especially the older ones and if you can work it on yourself it will be somewhat reasonably priced as what the nail in the coffin is the amount of $$$ your paying for someone to work on it.

btw all cars regardless of brand is a money pit

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

kike detected

>not owning straight piped 911 for max antisemitism

the 74 carrera, sure.. but not the 74 carrera RS which was 3.0 and a homolgation car for an evolution version of the 1973 RS with

901 thru 964 essentially look the same
993 and 996 got experimental with the headlights
997 and 991 tried to "get back to basics"

turns out they made two versions of the RS in 1974. I didn't know they made a 3.0 of the RS and only 55 were built. The rest where the previous years 2.7, neat I didn't know that.

similar to how they made the GT3 RS 3.8 vs the 4.0

3.0 and 3.2 engines are the most reliable
2.7 have a little more problems,

turbo is reliable but if you want to get one , get a g modell with 3.0 or 3.2 engine

has porsche ever designed a spoiler that didn't look good?

they're reliable but when they do break it's expensive
porsche is probably the best manufacturer right now, not even kidding

new RS wings look like scaffolding. Not bad, but not as cool as the 997 GT2RS with the intakes

Porsche is great but RUF is sex on wheels

Ferdinand Porsche designed the first VW Beetle for Hitler, also some tanks like the Ferdinand tank.
Also they are great cars. Good looking, reliable, fast.

In my opinion the best sports cars. They're at least on par with any other supercar brand like Ferrari and have been for decades.

But the thing about Porsche that won me over. They always seem to have less HP, and lesser other stats than their rivals but still beat them on the track. Best engineered cars. A Porsche is like Batmans toolbelt, and a Ferrari a Gucci man purse.

Best track car with excellent daily drive capabilities. That's rare. And they pull it off every fucking time.

Fuck off Alphonse you gay nigger

Post some Porches

Old Porsches have gained ricer car status.

The wing to end all wings.

>People spent $800,000 on a used 911 R
>New GT3 with, essentially, the same gearbox and a better engine is cheaper and better.

Porsche market explained in two lines.

RWB= Riced out Porsche

Rocket Bunny is also awful 90's tier ricer shit

>expensive
>european
those are the polar opposite of what rice is newfriend

Truly the most aesthetic car.

They're rice for the elite. You either have the 100k/yr equivalent of an accord or some riced out shit.

t. moderately wealthy by porsche owner standards

There's nothing to redpill my dude it's literally a godsend of a sports car

flawless
greatest car company in da world

you don't seem to understand the definition of rice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_burner
porsches have nothing to do with the term rice outside of RWB and even then its very tangential

Literally the car manufacturer that's worth a shit

>Reliable
>Enthusiast oriented
>Only sells cars like the cayenne or the Panamera to finance R&D for the cars Porsche truly cares about 911 (and maybe the Cayman)

I HATE porche

It's a boring daily driver for people who can't afford or don't want to buy italian moneypits. You get the civic/cayman because you can't afford the accord/911 or you get the 911 and rice it out for a couple hundred grand. People look down on porsche owners the way they look down on ricers.

Don't you have a bus to catch?

That's the perception among the moderately wealthy. It's a car you either love or can't afford to do better than and the people who love them rice the fuck out of them.

Would a 944 make a good DD?
They're cheap and I like how they look.

beautiful from every angle but a true shame how it looks like a frog from the front 3/4 angle

wanted one but found a good 911 g modell,
owners of 944 said it is more unreliable.
I like personally the 944 would buy if there would be a steal, but in EU the prices are too high for this shitboxes.

no just buy a super beetle

With the newer ones I agree, but I always call the pre-993 cars Salamanders, because that's what they strike me as.

>keep saying rice
>don't actually know what it means
im going to also assume you don't actually know the perception of the moderately wealthy either

Only manufacturer who puts the engine in the right place for a GT car.

ugly and almost all look the same

they're only good with LS swaps