/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Gwent Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rpg-gaming.com/tw3.html?v=1&a=0513557595e5&c=0533728595d5e5i5&d=21&l=00010520930740e53262072382992da2eb2i&m=02122838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Geralt and Triss OTP

What's the filter here ? Looks like the one in the painted world

Photoshop oil filter modified to my liking

ISOLATED

Anyone ever had an issue with the mastercrafted Feline gear quest not triggering? The vendor doesn't have the map either so I can only assume I bought it.

Are you sure you haven't already found it?

don't check if you have the diagrams from the crafting list of a blacksmith, they don't appear if the blacksmith can't craft the item due to lack of the skill. Check from your journal if you have the diagrams

Sometimes the quests don't trigger, the only fix i know of is to reload and try to trigger it again. Luckily, there's plenty of info on where the diagrams are so you can hunt it yourself. The only issue is if you care about the quests going into your completed section

Had a luck and I've only got quests 1 to 4 completed and no other cat school quest in my journal. Can't find the map in my inventory either which is odd.

this user is right

>tfw still can't find Princess Xenthia's sword and I'm almost done with the maingame

Son of a bitch, fuck you CDPR, fuck your level dependent loot, I've gotten maybe a quarter of the relics I did in my first walkthrough

You can find one at Kaer Gelen, in Skellige. Keep hitting up the undiscovered locations most of the relics are at those spots

>You can find one at Kaer Gelen,

Not in my game I can't.

Found a Hope and a Tlareg.

And judging by the shit I've been getting from the caches, it's gonna be the same shit as my first playthrough, relic armor like Great Sun armor, mahakkaman steel swords, and Fate

I like ansel

that part was lit as fuck
especially the music and the view coming together

>he never got his countessfu

:-(

Weird, guess it's just random spawns. I got three Princess Xenthia's my first playthrough

tfw you tell her Vesemir is dead

triss is sperm

I guess, and I've now been fucked twice, got 0 Xenthia's out of two playthroughs

triss is chair

triss is slut

To be honest, better than telling her he's alive and she feels they missed so much that she doesn't want you to mention her to him and then Vesemir says he might visit her but only after the Battle at Kaer Morhen.

I love taking screenshots, but I have AMD. I kind of wish I had Nvidia only for TW3.

Do you know if i have to complete the Ugly Baby and the whole Kaer Morhen thing to for the romance options to carry to Blood and Wine ? I can start B&W right away (Level 37 with Mastercrafted Ursine) but i don't want to skip the said parts

I think you must complete the main story if you want to get the romance endings in BaW.

That quite frankly scares me a little

Why?

Ciri! :3

What are the official established game choices for a Glasses Geralt NG+ playthrough?

Why the fuck did Vesemir wear Gambeson OVER mail?

fuck all the bitches, save your daughter, don't give a fuck about anyone else. get ciri visit in toussaint.

>countessfu
It's on my backlog for as long as i can remember, Only recently started playing

Next time.. I'll have countessfu
and I'll know who that is....

*cough*vimmyvivaldiisinvolvedsomehowandishalltettuouknowmoretoavoidspoilers*cough*

*cough*alsoheartsofstone*cough*

>start playing game again for the expansions
>sign build is shit now
>respec to red build
>only red mtuagens I have are monster ones
How do I farm red mutagens? I have a mere +5% attack in every slot now

>having hard time irl due to lasses
>this comes up

Scoia'tael are a bunch of cunts

Nekkers and ghouls I do believe

I'll be looking out for those
Another thing I don't remember: What's the best merchant to sell shit to? Like, is there one who has the best prices?

You'll get the most money if you sell armor to armorers, swords to swordsmith, general stuff to general merchants. Crow's Perch is a good place to trade early on.

I'm addicted to the glasses, i simply can't take them off. What have you done CDPR ? Glasses Geralt remind me of nigel farage and his shit-eating grin

Pretty sure all merchants have the same prices and will fuck you unless you rescue them( although I'm pretty sure that only affects purchasing)
Best way to make money is to try to sell items to the correct merchants You could try the shell method if that still works( take shells and seashells to a blacksmith and breakthem down and there is a chance you will get pearls from it)
Also become a drug dealer( Fisstech is light and fairly valuable and you can find lots of it in HoS)
Also create a weight to value ratio

It's not early on, I am continuing from a maingame complete save
IIRC merchants have absolutely shitty amounts of coin, is there still a mod to raise that so you don't have to meditate 20 times to refresh a merchant's dosh?

Vivaldi?
Every floren is 3 crowns
Which is a nice little detail that I absolutely adore

No I mean that merchants can only buy a limited amount of items at once because they only have so much money to pay you
Maybe they patched that out

You just have to be patient. Best way to earn money is to do all the question marks and regularly collect and sell loot. Gradually you will have a fortune, especially on NG+. I'm almost finished with my completionist save and in BaW, after crafting all the Grandmaster gear sets, I have 250k+ remaining and I still have to complete a bunch of question marks in Toussaint.

Gwent?
Good money in that especially in BaW

I did have a fortune (and I remember never having money problems in the game as well) but then I crafted cat gear from the ground up and had like 20k left
Mostly I just want to clear my inventory anyway

Good fucking lord man
I want to be able to sell my shit to a merchant without having the merchant run out of money, not find a way to farm orens

Mods
Your only hope

So if i'm wearing Mastercrafted Ursine that provides 70% less damage from monsters and level 5 protective coating that offers additional 25% damage resistance, do i get only 5% of the entire damage ?

What's even the point of the game then

>Not upgrading to Grandmaster
why

because i haven't been to the B&W area yet, and still my question stands

>start HoS content
>immediately find sword with more base damage than my Witcher sword
Oh boy
So with the DLCs, what's the best gear for a fast attack build? Only talking about stats cause I don't care about fashion

Fun fact
It costs 10469 to upgrade the mastercrafted griffin gear to grandmaster
I am tempted to do the rest of the calculations for all tiers and sets
Should I?
There's a sword you get at the end of HoS that is breddy gud and has a special ability but for strong attacks

What is your gear at and what are you using?

Mastercrafted Feline
I don't remember what sword it was, I sold it because the other bonuses weren't as good. It was only like an increase of 5 or 6 damage, but it's still cool that you can now actually find stuff better than Witcher gear, after no loot in the main game was ever worth ti

I'm running a red build but I still have space for two green skills, someone give me some good suggestions for that. I already have synergy
Also, Hanged Man's venom says it applies to "humans and non-humans", does that mean it works against everyone? If so, I might get some oil skills

non-humans as in elves, dwarves and other humanoids

I see
Is heightened tolerance good at all so I can throw in a bunch of decoctions or do I only need acquire tolerance for that?

Do quest rewards lower if my level is above recomended level ?

Same question if my level is below but I still manage to complete them ?

Same here with basic ursine. Vendor asn't the map, but the quest isn't in my journal

no to both

Thks

Even in for the awarded xp ?

Is the Viper Armor comparable to Grandmaster Witcher gear? Only other ones I like are Bear & Cat. Getting a little bored using Bear constantly. Would appreciate any input. Do any of the Non-Witcher gear come close?

Viper is a bit stronger than mastercrafted but weaker than grandmaster gear. Yuo can use it if you like the esthetics throughout BaW, you'll be strong enough. Some swords are nice, like the one you get on the tournament in BaW or Aerondight. I usually stick with the Witcher gear though.

ded

bump for Ciri's shoulders

Triss should lay down the cake tbqh

Still adorable

Ciri is pure

Is a strong attack build fun? I'm getting kinda tired of fast attacks, especially because whirl barely does any more damage than just spamming left click
Any good way to offset the shitty stamina regen of bear armor?

>pure
I wouldn't call the kind of slut that has sex with her adoptive father pure.

Tawny owl

lies

i lost a 50+hr savegame a while ago. how long do i have to play to get to where i can play the DLC?

also, is there some sort of savegame editor which i can use to somewhat reconstruct my savegame? i think i was lvl 40 and was close to saving ciri?

Do you think Yen taught Ciri some naughty tricks?

bump

I want to bump Ciri

bump

ciri learned a few tricks while secretly watching yen and geralt in their bedroom

:3

>pick gourmet skill
>eat once
>never die again ever

this might be a bit too OP..

how much HP do you regen per second?

Is this build good?
rpg-gaming.com/tw3.html?v=1&a=0513557595e5&c=0533728595d5e5i5&d=21&l=00010520930740e53262072382992da2eb2i&m=02122838

As much as if you were permanently eating food, so about 20/30 depending on the food you eat. As fast as ciri's regen

How can other games even compete with this scene

overrated scene desu