Why do Europeans unironically drive complete cuckboxes like pic related?

Why do Europeans unironically drive complete cuckboxes like pic related?

Unnecessarily small and impractical, and lacking the aesthetics of a sedan body.

You look like fucking pussies. Fix you damn car culture, Yuros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve06ix77-SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice of you that you think of us

These nameless european subcompacts never fail in looking cheap and tacky. I can't tell the difference between OP's image and any other generic soulless tiny plastic car

>larger trunk opening than a sedan
>larger cargo volume with the rear seats down than a sedan
>HURR IMPRACTICAL
Sometimes I have a hard time even beginning to comprehend what goes through the minds of Americans.

European cars are all about city mileage, so they need to be as light as possible. That tiny car comfortably seats four and has over 300 litres of trunk space, by the way.

>implying it's not the exact same case with all those Camrys and Altimas and so on

try hammering round a twisty b-road in a pigfat american barge that can't corner

Gas prices and high urban density. Plus more reliable public transport for long distance travel.

try killing yourself immediately summerfaggot

we simply cant. The gubment and society cucks us at every step. We wish we could, really, but unless you are a well off cunt you cant really afford anything that would be even remotely considered fun

Yeah I'm talkin to you bitch

>volvo

literally a swedish car

top kek, kys cuck

why do americans get so violently aggressive when you criticize their useless land barges?

Europe is actually crowded
Germany has a population density of 587.9/sq mi in average and the US has a density of 90.6/sq mi .
The park space problem is bad enough with these cars, it would be imposible having everybody drive around Dodge Rams and Ford F pickups as daily drivers.

Also the towns in europe have old street plannings, meaning the streets are way too narrow and curvy in most older areas when meanwhile in america most towns are just rectangle grids copy pasted.

why do euroFILTH suck on big peepee??

:o

sedans are ugly and too big for european cities

hatchback looks more sporty

That's an old man OP. He's driving an old man car.

:O
Open wide for the big DICK

yuros are just "small" in general. when i think of yurop i think "small". small engines, small roads, small cars and small brains. you see way more smart cars there which are even more cuck. cuck cars, cuck mentality is just the european way of life

>it's another ameridumb thread

Please tell me where the meanie European touched you, user.

because we can fit inside them

Kys cuckboi

Looks like a fun car to throw around corners, honestly.

its pretty shite up here most of the time

that dude doesn't live in a city, nor would he care about hammering round b-roads

no u

>renault 4 has no separate boot

I recognize the setting and the man (he was part of a popular news story in the UK regarding the vandalizing of his car).
He's from a village in Gloucestershire and to travel literally anywhere he would have to traverse miles of twisting, narrow b-roads.

Don't talk out of your arse.

>had to dig up a 55 years old design to attempt disproving the point
You want a medal or something now?

U first

It's a Corsa, they're known for being cheap, shit cars driven by teenagers in the UK

I do agree that most cars in its catagory are soulless though

the fact he got a base model corsa and not even a VXR let alone something like an elise means he doesn't care about hammering round b-roads.

that's just the first
and hatchbacks still have no boot
some of them just turn the back seat into a ski ramp for your luggage

also
>cant carry 4 passengers and their luggage

Not being the performance model doesn't change anything about the fact that a small, light car is far easier to corner than a retarded barge.

Honestly it's fucking impossible to take people seriously who want to lecture you on roads, cars and corners and come from this fucking place.

But he still has to travel through them to go anywhere outside of his village

Also, he complained about the issues regarding his financial situation and how the repair costs for his car will leave him massively "out of pocket"
Maybe the bloke is a devoted street racer that can't afford a VXR :^)

That doesn't stop faggots in the home counties clogging up country lanes with range rovers

>cant carry 4 passengers and their luggage
Here you go, for the one or two weeks a year when this is actually necessary.

What's the matter, never heard of modularity before? Think you need to drive a shitbarge all the time to fit some more stuff a few times a year?

You're gonna be really confused about this one. A truck bed attached to a car? And you can leave it at home when you don't need it? Shocking! Absolutely crazy!

Why it works. It's a little device that can travel at a high speed with you inside it. You can move it to go somewhere far away and arrive very quickly. It's comfortable. It's affordable. There is nothing wrong going on with it.

Seriously though. Why does this keep happening?

if ever America has shitty roads they are long forgotten
in the 1940s roads had improved to such a degree that many auto makers considered developing independent suspension a waste of money

Read somewhere it has to do with diet pills that cause liquid shit.

amerisharts don't eat veggies or cereals, so they have no fiber to produce firm stools

>old man looks happy with his ride
>Veeky Forums proceeds to REEEEEEEEE

dat aero efficiency
sick centre of mass bra
good for skis tho

>the one or two weeks a year when this is actually necessary.
this was not always the case
may as well just rent a larger car or take a train

jack knife
speed restrictions
poorly secured load
weather proofing

Yeah we do, gardening and farming is one of America's greatest hobbies. These people in the pics are literally trash that have no sense of decency.

Your comment about them not eating veggies or grain is probably right though. All these people eat is McDonald's and soda

Helpful reminder

>shitting yourself in public is one of America's greatest hobbies
ftfy

>jack knife
Learn to drive.
>speed restrictions
Oh no, I have to drive slightly slower a few times a year, better spend double as much money on a pickup truck instead.
>poorly secured load
Only if you're a bumbling retard, also applies to pickup trucks.
>weather proofing
Also applies to pickup trucks.

Alphonse pls go

Besides,everyone knows that anyone who wears sweatpants out in public (besides going to the gym) is trash, it's literally common knowledge

SHART

IN

MART

>Yeah we do, gardening and farming is one of America's greatest hobbies.

>Sometimes I have a hard time even beginning to comprehend what goes through the minds of Americans.

Bullets, mainly.

>fat gay nigger

Source?

>clickbait title
>clickbait blurb
>gotta watch the video to find out why a garden could possibly mean jailtime
I don't even have to look for the article to tell you she was growing weed among her tomato plants or some shit. It's painfully obvious.

>it took Patton nine months to fight the equivalent distance of El Paso to Houston

The kind of people who drive cars like that do so either because:

1) they don't care about cars and see driving only from a utilitarian perspective

2) they have an insurance policy that's so piss poor that they can't afford to drive anything else

No one thinks they're anything other than ugly mediocre shitboxes. But people won't complain as long as they get them from A to B.

/thread

>be american
>get sent to jail for collecting water

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve06ix77-SA

Yeah, Americans aren't exactly known as competent warfarers.

>Learn to drive.
get a bigger trailer

>slightly slower
a bit more up hills

>better spend double as much money on a pick-up truck instead.
freeeedom
to do stupid and lazy things
and you would do just the same thing given half a chance
just remember where America comes from

euros seem to have to min max everything
like they are on some kind of ascetic opus dei cilice bender

>Only if you're a bumbling retard,
not just that
trailers and there netting types are fragile

>also applies to pick-up trucks.
mostly flat bed types

>weather proofing
canopy intensifys

>euros seem to have to min max everything
Yeah well, at least we're not the ones a trillion dollars in debt for cars.

dreams are free

PA has horrible

For God's sake, who are the autists why keep starting these threads, from either "side" of this retarded argument?

I'm not European, but the roads in cities that are hundreds of years old are extremely narrow so small cars just make everything easier. You wouldn't know that though because you've never left your moms house in the suburbs of some shitty midwestern city.

And the reality costs more than you think.

Imagine waking up one day only to find out that you're American

It's nice waking up knowing I have more disposable income as an American.

I couldn't live with the fear of a common cold bankrupting me

Disposable income that will go towards medical bills

lol

>unnecessarily small
Your pigfat cuck trucks simply do not fit on the microscopic streets they have over there.

Why do summerfags come here to be tripfagging attentionwhores

its not a real cost when you can make it the problem of someone else
this money is backed by debt oil and china
people don't have property they have rentals
#yolo

ok take Wales for example. a series of twisty, narrow roads in the valleys, country lanes and over the mountains. Is an escalade going to fare well there? and will it actually be fun to drive?

Also, what the fuck else am i going to drive at 18 taking into account UK insurance?

>yuro being in charge of knowing what "disposable" means

Americans just can't fathom than in our cities big means unpractical. Parking spaces are tiny, lanes are tiny, everything is sized for cars like in your picture.

If American cars are so good, why dont we import them?

>1.4

What did he mean by that?

>if i mention the words oil and china people will belive I know what I am talking about

because you don't have the money to afford them and you don't have driveways/garages to house them. your roads are tiny, your cities are cramped, and your spending power is lower.

You think you choose to have a smaller house and a smaller car? No. You can't afford it. Nigger.

getting a loan =/= affording it

Who the FUCK are both of you? Why the FUCK do people keep having this retarded type of argument on THE FUCKING CAR BOARD? What the FUCK has convinced you that everyone from X is completely backwards in every way, and has compelled you to CONSTANTLY make these garbage threads? Look at OP. OP probably never worked a damn day of retail in his life. If he did, he would have learned that our obsession with sedans is fucking stupid because none of the shitters who drive them have any reasonable expectation about what they can fit, and it always takes a trillion years to fit groceries and whatever retarded huge tv they bought into them. "Lol cuckbox" says OP.
Then you get a post like . Instead if calling OP retarded, they just HAVE to make broad, sweeping generalizations just because they keep feeling the need to do this same bullshit OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I get it, this is Veeky Forums, but I think people have forgotten that this is not /b/. What the FLYING FUCK happened to enjoying cars? I don't look at some hatch, see a German logo, and go "lol no power muh V8" because hatches are god-tier dailies, but I also don't look in my driveway at my foxbody and go "LOL HP/L AMERISHART ENGINEERING", because it's a fun fucking car. There is no comedy in this. It is just PANTS ON HEAD FUCKING RETARDED. DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT SELF-MODERATION MEANS? Apparently/a/ or wherever invented this term. It's not a board reporting posts an masse, it's the users not being retards themselves, moderating their desire to make garbage posts. I suggest the lot of you give that a god damn try.

that's not how you use that

>because you don't have the money to afford them
Isn't one of the selling arguments of American cars usually that they're cheaper for a bigger car than expensive European offerings? Now they're suddenly too expensive for us? Make up your minds, you fuckwits.

just the way it is