/eagg/ East Asian Genocide General - Ambition Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03p
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Liao Hua is still not playable.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.
-Post Shacks, moralfags & dongfags need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jqynwv.webm
pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
youtube.com/watch?v=8oeKA7-Mhjo
youtube.com/watch?v=SaGx7_lxywo
my.mixtape.moe/luzhcz.webm
mega.nz/#!APJTyIoI!KDBXS2oY25w9RyYwfKePBx3p0ZD3qgwr-GtINOsYAOI
mega.nz/#!0aICSDbI!jYX3uMidQQ58d5oZwVB_uByYvazPoHdJ1YHBo7ylOr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recommended Watching;
my.mixtape.moe/jqynwv.webm

Discount when

Garasha

when hell freezes over, or the steam summer sales maybe

I finally got off my ass and uploaded the Cao Cao series to mega with somewhat janky softsubs;
pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6

Guan Suo, Bao Sanniang, Guan Yinping, Ma Dai and Yueying.

I guess you can remove the first two since they're fictional anyway, but they're still people who appear way too early compared to the actual late Shu characters and then in spite of being unique officers pop up during Shu's fall just to do about as much as generics.

A GOD

Remember to pre-order Sophie and Plachta's game: Warriors All-Stars (無双スターズ) available August 29 for the Sony PlayStation 4™ and Steam®

youtube.com/watch?v=8oeKA7-Mhjo
youtube.com/watch?v=SaGx7_lxywo

Me on the left

actually kill yourself in all ROTK forms of video games then literally kill yourself

absolutely based

Why must all pioneering artists recieve such harsh criticism?

This is just delicious to behold.

Anyone willing to play DW7E?

>Liu Bei fanboys

>red talking about fire

pottery

Updated the Xincheng event using user's advices and doing some other small corrections.
It should be alright now
my.mixtape.moe/luzhcz.webm
Here's the Mega link if you want to use it
mega.nz/#!APJTyIoI!KDBXS2oY25w9RyYwfKePBx3p0ZD3qgwr-GtINOsYAOI
It's kinda hard to trigger unless you're actually going for it while playing as Shu since there are no events about Zhuge Liang advancing toward Changan.
You could probably make an event about Kongming capturing Anding and the other two cities with Jiang Wei defecting in the meanwhile, but I'm not going to do it any time soon.

you may have autism

>uploading events to mega

Can you upload it through the ingame uploader as well?

>defending your wife from baseless rumors and slander means you have autism
autism

There's no in-game uploader in the Steam version

Does the Fame and Strategy Expansion pack include all the DLC listed for Rot3K 13 on Steam?

No, but most of it is free now to celebrate the release.

What was Guan Yinping's problem?

LAME.

used as a football far too many times

Thanks user, what do you have planned next for events?

She isn't Liu Chan.

I dunno, maybe it became a tradition, and each new baby was used for the yearly baby spiking competition. It would explain a lot about those kids.

How'd they all come out so pretty then?

New link that fixes the small transition issue at 4:29
mega.nz/#!0aICSDbI!jYX3uMidQQ58d5oZwVB_uByYvazPoHdJ1YHBo7ylOr4
I was considering quite a few possibilities, but I have to look into the in-game events and see what's easier to make and insert.
Just some ideas:
- Xu You's death (seems an easy one, but some other user might have already done since he posted a screenshot hinting that, I'm not sure)
- Liu Feng events and Liu Bei proclaiming himself emperor (I'm not sure about how the game handle this, so I'll take a look)
- Lu Meng's death after Guan Yu's (I haven't triggered the Guan Yu's event yet, so I'll have to take a look at this too)
- Random silly stuff and what-ifs like Li Ru (was it him?) proposing Sun Jian a marriage alliance between Dong Bai and Sun Ce (can't use Quan since he's too young) with a choice event

It's not as if they were born with Downs. They got the brain damage afterwards.

So all the PUK DLC are free for a limited time? I don't see mention anywhere that it was part of a release promotion and unsure if they were paid-DLC before the English release.
Really wanted to wait until the summer sale, but if it's free only now might have to pony up the money early.

Its free for the first four weeks of release.

>Xu You's death
Mine is a choice based event, I'll upload it later for you guys to judge on whether it's good or not

Cool, I'll look forward it.
The thing I don't like about choice events is that you either restrict them to just one character or they don't make much sense.
And it's not exactly simple to make two alternative versions of the same event depending on which character you've chosen to play as.

So is there only 19 scenarios out for RotK 13 right now? I just want to make sure I downloaded all of the relevant DLC, and that none of the doll face portrait DLC has scenarios hidden in it.

You should have three pages of scenarios ingame with every scenario.

I have a single scenario on the third page, did I get them all?

There are 20 scenarios, but one is unlocked once you clear the game.

Yup should be.Could you list all the ones you have? I know them all by memory so I can tell you for sure

Zhang Liao shall end the rape shack!

in ROTK 13 are there randomly created officers or they just dwindle as the game progress?

That will just turn into another Hefei.

You can get randomly generated wives and children.

He can do nothing but hang his head in shame whenever Wei Xu walks pass him everyday as he reminds him he's fucking his former general's daughter everyday.

Zhang Liao is in the rape shack!

He'll disguise himself as Lingqi and then take her place!

shackposters are truly the most vile and degenerate humans on the planet

mobileposters are worse desu

not all of us live the sedentary lifestyle

reeeeee etc.

hoo dat

and what's this game you fucks keep posting

Truly, an accurate adaption.

how do I go about acquiring them? Can I use the wives and widows as officers?

God, I hate the Japanese spellings of 3K names.

You get used to it after a while, but it's honestly easier to pronounce.

There are already so many names to remember without doubling the number.

Yeah, I get that part. You'd think that the japanese would have adapted to something closer to the original names after a while. It gets especially bad for some of the minor characters.

Yes their officers

>random wives

Friends will give them to you if your high enough bond with them.

>random children

High enough bond with wife.

The speed that wives are offered is actually a little annoying. Having to turn down my friends all the time to pursue historic ladies is annoying.

Do they spawn into the game once offered or it's a one-time deal? Also, it is possible for widows to re-marry?

Is RoTK XIII good? All the reviews on steam say it's the worst video game ever made

Is PUK worth $75?

Westerns bought the japanese version accidently and flooded the review section. The game itself is great

I'd say so

It's worth 90$

Retards who bought jap versions and chinks who got bugged games until they were patched.

I think it's a one time deal. Widows remarry.

Xbox or PC version of ROTK 13? Can't decide which to get.

PC so you can get hot shack events.

>Is RoTK XIII good?
It's great fun with the PUK, but the original release was crap.
Also, the PUK didn't improve the reviews at all since it also introduced some bugs (especially for the Chinese who weren't able to play the game).

Good point.

Shack event sequel when?

> when you wrote a long message baring your soul to someone, and the hours of silence waiting for a reply make you reflect on every single possible mistake you could have made writing and how badly it could be interpreted

Time to kill myself.

What happened user?

I'm sure the emperor will be just and merciful with his decision on your recommendation, user!

Let's say that I want to ask out a girl
Let's also say that this girl sits in front of me in class
Let's also say that this class is early and she never looks fully awake

How would I ask her out without looking like a creep and two not getting a straight answer since she's most likely too tired to think

invite her for some coffe/grab a bite before class stars tomorrow.

I show up 10 minutes before class starts and she's usually there after me.

there's no time

Capture her family and threaten to execute them unless she comes into your service
Or do this

More Nights of Azure 2 characters in next musou stars game please?

How is this an issue exactly?

You speak with her kiddo.
ask her whats a good time for her blah blah score her number.
Don't be a pussy speak with confidence.

every chance you don't take is a chance lost realize your ambition.

Make some excuse to talk to her during class. Ask her if she gets this stuff and you don't understand it (even if do actually do). If she goes on with the conversation, talk about the class for a bit then ask her to study with you or some shit.

Where did everything go so right?

Please upload this to nyaa, I can't download it from mega because their trying to get me to pay shekels

Family tree extended.

I hate having to recolor shit by hand,

>10

Good joke user

Is this the same actor?

To anyone with the ROTK13 PUK on PC, can you download the legendary officers DLC and see if it's usable in the english version?

Stop self inserting.

Start self inserting.

Be sure to take breaks and sit away from the screen while self inserting

yes to both

Start inserting into others.

it did not end well
made vaguer to protect me

i really liked some art a girl did
i really went over the top in praise
she didn't like the work, and wanted to do her own thing
i doubled down
she broke contact