WTF where they thinking?

>2018 Honda Accord looks like shit!

I'm definitely getting the BMW 440i at the end of this year then!!

>fuck getting a well equipped economy commuter, I'd rather get an entry level luxury car
Literally aren't even in the same market you fucking memester

The interior of the Accord will be better. Also, the coupe is delicious.

I kinda like it

At least it doesn't have the toyota vagina grille.

New Accord doesn't come as a coupe anymore, they're all 4 door fastbacks

That would be the 2017 coupe. The coupe, and more importantly, the V6, are both dead.

>Literally aren't even in the same market you fucking memester

That makes the Accord even more of a joke. Who spends $40k on a well equipped economy commuter?

That lucky few that bought them would be loving the resale value.

>designed in america

as usual americans in charge of ruining everything they touch

That looks like a fucking cross over.
No wonder they killed the coupe.

The same people whom pay the same amount for a Camry hybrid. Or for the same reason why Nissan keeps jacking up the price on the GT-R.

>440i
>entry level

ok there keep smokin the bud smokey

>2.0L 252 hp and 273 lb-ft,
> max power @ 6500 rpm (versus 6200 for the V-6), max torque @ 1500 and 4000 rpm. (The V-6 didn’t deliver max torque until 4900 rpm.)

That slapped in tablet though...

Sad part is, it being an accord, people are going to buy the shit out of it anyway.

they dont go for 40k dumbass top of the line 34 and they dont sell for msrp

t. Honda Accord owner

literally no reason to get an accord over a camry anymore, fuck it.

Have you ever sat in one? Pretty basic interior, specced out Accords and Camrys offer more

Civic Type R engine, just throw a mild tune on it. More importantly its available with a 6 speed manual and won't feel like you've had a lobotomy while driving it

That's like every German car ever, though. If you get a base model, it WILL be shit-tastic.

It's a psychological trick they play. You go in with the expectation that you've "made it" - you're finally going to buy a luxury prestigious-branded car and reward yourself.

Then you get to the options list and it's like "Well... I don't want to be that one plebe who doesn't have any REAL leather..." and "Of course I have to have a backup camera, it's a BMW - it's only $500 extra on top of $40k, whatever lol"

Before you know it, your $33,000 base 3-series is like $40-45k for some reason.

oh wait, forgot accords are the one of the last midsize sedans available with stick.

that's a plus i guess.

Yeah that's why you don't buy entry level luxury cars in general. You can get a 2 year old S class with a warranty for half of what it cost the first owner if you really want a luxury car

Does the accord V6 still live on as an acura TLX with AWD?

No manual though

You mean etch a sketch

>different internals
Can you even read fuckface?

>this 20k car looks bad, i'll get one that costs 40k!

at least they put knobs on it, my mom got a CRV last year and the stereo has none

>mild tune
The didn't go ahead and replace the conrods with fucking glass

No this is not just the civic engine. You don't even know if it's the same size turbo or if it's the same intake, exhaust or anything. You don't tube a brand new car you fucking retard good job voiding your warranty

>only the engine is responsible for making horsepower
>the other integral parts? Nah those don't make horsepower

You're a fucking bus rider

>caring about a warranty
>on a fucking Honda

You're right, I forgot you couldn't change the intake and exhaust

You fucking paid for it you mongoloid part of buying new is the warranty that comes with it. Nominally you get 3 years of full bumper to bumper coverage. Of you so much ad have an issue even with something not related to your tune at all they'll deny and void your warranty

>just buy a whole new intake
>just buy a whole new exhaust
>just buy all new headers, a turbo all so you can take this already 30k+ car and turn it into a 50k car with absolutely no warranty because you voided the entire thing

Stick to riding the bus when you pretend to know what the fuck you're talking about

Good thing you can buy the Accord that doesn't look like shit.

>$20k for 50hp
Are you fucking high

That's why you wait a year for issues to show up, then get tuning. Honda end up saving money by making cars that don't need to be fixed under their warranties
People are also boosting the shit out of the 1.5l in the Civic and it's doing great

>durr don't modify your cars
I forgot that this was nu-Veeky Forums. Might wanna stick to your Tesla Model 3s, I heard they do the driving for you

New accord interior is better. Tlx got nothing going for them right now. A-spec is joke, I can't believe they brought back that name for just marketing shit.
If anything I can see new accord engine In this and call it type-s.
Another way of milking the old trim

Fucking Acura an entire generation behind Honda. What the actual fuck is happening?

No its OK, just void the last 2 years of my warranty because I'm a bus rider who doesn't even own a car.

You're better off trying your shitty pet project on an old 2003 accord

No we're saying don't tune your brand new car you fucking retard you void the warranty on it that you paid for

>muh warranty
This is the current state of Veeky Forums