Post your favorite Suzuki vehicle, bikes count too

Post your favorite Suzuki vehicle, bikes count too.

unironically

Those things have better ground clearance than an surprising amount of SUVs in the market.

Christ I wish we got these in the US.

It's time to get a e s t h e t i c

This basically is smaller wrangler. I wish i had wrangler.

*kei wrangler

And they are really not that comfy, which is part of the charm if you ask me.

They last forever, like the LC70. Plan on buying a brand new one for myself in a few years.

Cappuccino

this bloke gets it

tough choice between this and the sierra. Sierra with an engine swap pls

most cars designed for the 3rd road have ground clearance like that

a cute

Lets chop vitara so that there is no interior space at all and call it cool vehicle for the youth.

I am jimny owner and i d love to ruin your dream. They do rust if not taking care of, the frame is made out of 2mm steel, modern jimnies have electronic controlled transfer case which has god awful wires hanging under it that you will tear out while your first offroading. Rear axle bearings have no external seals so if you plan on doing mud or river crossings be ready to change them every year, front axle bearings are weak too, they use ball bearings and they don't last long, better to change them for roller bearings. I don't know what they did with MT but post 2005 cars have really shitty time switching gears, especially first one from neutral.
Basically the car is well made and fun but it's not the simple bulletproof kalashnikov it could have been. Modern Suzuki is a fag company and i don't now how they still keep jimny in production with all the shit they been putting out to market recently. The more they update jimny the less reliable it gets, Traction control, electronic transfer case etc. They go this faggot way instead of fixing real issues that drive owners mad.

wtf, i dont want a jimny now

Suzuki Carry, guess I would have liked a Jimny Flatdeck if I had owned one.

Now do that word thing but for a Ford Courier

One of the popular mods people do for modern jimnies, they put samurai transfer case instead of original electronic one. Samurai transfer case has cogs where jimny has chain.

>Rota wheels

God I love the SX4.
most underrated AWD hatchback ever.

God, that helmet. So want.

Proto-Samurai

from another thread, i really like this setup

Based Suzuki

> hens teeth

Baleno for best

We did. It's just been a while and it was called the Samurai.

I want a cappuccino so bad, but amerifat import laws suck ass

TS185!

What happened to the swift man it was like really happy going on 2007-2016 but then it hit a midlife crisis mark

either way Suzuki a thicc cute waifu

DR800. It's literally called the DR Big because it's got the largest single cylinder engine in a post-war production motorcycle.

>gs1200ss

>Dualcarb single

Helped with a rebuild a few moons ago, was real confused when the owned insisted he grabbed the right carb from the parts pile.

This exact paint scheme, too. I don't care if kei cars are underpowered and undersized in 'murica, I'd daily the shit out of this.

Didnt know they made a 3 door hatch for maximum shitbox goodness.

Sweet truck bubbs

About fucking time!

If you go from a geo tracker into a current gen suzuki Jimny it feels like stepping into a Rolls Royce

dis beauty

>Made from 91-97
>91 was 26 years ago

Um you can get one, a 91 or 92 right now.

Here's mine.

Gave it to a friend since its really hard on your back and I fucked mine up pretty bad.

HHHHNNNNNGGGGGGG I want one of these so much. I've heard the Mitsubishi is built better tho. Thoughts?

Did you just take that pic in the middle of a flood?

Yeah, had it there in storage to keep it out of rain, call that an irony.

Some other floaty shit from that flood.