Skyline R33

Why do people hate the R33? Mine has 400hp and people still ask why I bought an R33? I'm not too bothered but curios as to why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBIf6dGlh9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because people are stupid????

I'm just wondering if there's a legitmate arguement

Because its not an R32 or R34. That's literally it, they assume you were too poor for either of those, despite R33s being great in their own right

What a shame

i like it......

dont much care for r32

I felt the same way

probably because its ugly

bad meme

Says the guy who likes trabants Lmao

its not a meme

R33s are ugly

its the general consensus

I guess its personal taste? Can't deny the specs tho

Cause it's not this.

>People who shit on the R33 for being heavy when the R34 is heavier

And then just straight up idiots like

>fat
>ugly
/thread
its pretty much universally agreed upon that 33s are the ugliest whether you think they are or not

wrong

I'd take an r33 over r32 and r34. Love the looks, has great aftermarket support, etc

And I'm sick and tired of people calling it a pigfat version. R33 is only 221 lb heavier than r32 but it has better tech and updated systems

People shouldn't hate it. It's probably a solid car. I prefer the r34 because of video games I played, and aesthetically it is more my style.
At the same time I would be content with an evo 9 or something.
I really like the r31 skyline series as well.

the general consensus is that namefags on an anonymous message board are literally autistic.

>It's not fat!
>It's not ugly!

>OP doesn't post picture of tje car
>No one defending posts picture of the car

Ok boys

>R32 comes around
>makes an impact
>redefined R32 as R33 comes around
>not as massive production
>not as massive marketing
>car looks almost the same
>its slightly heavier
>people dont give a fuck about better suspension or tech shit because it wasn't THAT much of a stepup compared to the R32 and many people (incluiding me) thought it looked worse
>enter R34
>another slight improvement, but people forgot about the R33, so people like to think that there was a more significant jump between the 32 and 34.
>heavier again, but it actually had some nifty good features
>styling was unique and original compared to previous itterations. It got the attention of the people
>F&F2 comes around
>normies want it

That's pretty much it.

>if you like something you're wrong
people are literally THIS autistic

can you even read you waste of a human

No one hates the R33, It's just less popular than the 32 and 34.

There isn't. They just think it looks bad.

In actuality however, you ask any "skyline fanboy" if they like the R33 to test them. If they say they like the 31 and 33, they're legit.

33 set the fastest hurrdurrr out of the three and is the most track oriented.

best skyline friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=dBIf6dGlh9c

b e s t

a g r e e d

>tfw no 400R
why live lads

god it's a shame these things are going to be stupid expensive in...2 years or whatever

Never noticed how much clearance that batmobile had, christfuck those springs must be soft.

GT-R's are ricer taxed the fuck out anyway, even in NZ where I see a GT-R every day.

They are probably cheaper here than anywhere outside of Japan tho

Yeah but I live in the US and we both know once our market opens up, bammmm booooyyyyyy $60k++++

Already seeing $50k for the grey market Florida R33's. And even then, it's not worth it at all for that price.

Supply vs demand I guess, those first in will make a mint buck. That said, you guys get your V8's cheap as fuck. LS1's are practically unheard of here outside of Holden HSV repowers, 1UZ swaps for miatas cost like 400% less.
Yeah, didn't really think that through.

r33 gtrs in florida have always been around 20k

the mid night sticker gets me diamonds every single time

what engine rb25/30 or rb26

defs not a 26 since it has a vct lobe, probs 25 or 25/30