Is black a good colour?

Is black a good colour?

black isn't a color
:^)

by far the worst color for a vehicle, a shame it looks so good on them

Good on cars
Bad on people

No. it's a shit color that normies like, along with white, silver, and gray. Because normies have zero personality and are unable to think for themselves.
I don't want to pick my cars color from a fucking grayscale.

>Is black a good colour?
You're asking us in the arizona heat?

for penises

Yes, if you take care of your car meticulously. Otherwise, it just looks like shit.

This, it takes work to pull it off but it's worth it

>black car
>black leather
My manager drives a 2015 2SS camaro with this setup and it's hilarious to watch him leave work. He basically has to put towels all over the car before he goes in to work. He finally got pissed off and just puts on a car cover. And even with the car cover, it's still hot as fuck inside.

Why the fuck doesn't he have remote start on that thing with the AC turned on?

lol it doesn't even matter. We have no shady spots where I work. His black car just sits and bakes from 9 to 5.

This.

Yes, if you live in a cold area and keep it clean, like other have said.
When it gets 100+ in 2-3 months of the year, it sucks.
Better than silver, or the common gold color.

Dirty black doesn't look bad at all, It just looks 2-tone grey. Dirty white looks like a dirty bar of soap.

Looks great if you can keep it clean and scratch free.
I made the mistake of buying a black truck and have abused it by offroading to the point that the paint/clear coat looks like shit.
I could buff the clear coat out but don't see the point as it'll just get fucked up again a week later.

when it's shiny new, sure
the second any kind of dirt gets on it it becomes hideous

I like darker or cooler greens but it seems like it's offered way less than every other color.

>kind of want to repaint my upcoming car if green isn't normally offered
>don't want to fuck up the car's value

This.

Objectively the worst color for a car. It only looks good if you're driving some outrageous tuner or lambo, and even then, only lime green.

Enjoy getting pulled over by the cops when you go past 1 mile or KM of the speed limit .

>dat color theory

>live in desert
>bought a black car ~8yrs ago
>dread every summer
Is it too costly to get it painted another color? As opposed to selling it and buying another car, I mean

Wow, careful with those opinions there.

>drove a white luxobarge coupe for a year and a half
>pulled over 2-3 times, no tickets
>drove a gray luxobarge sedan after that
>pulled over 2-3 times, 2 tickets
>been driving a bright red sports coupe ever since
>never been pulled over in it
>never been ticketed
Don't perpetuate memes. Statistics show white/gray.silver/black cars are much more likely to be pulled over and ticketed

Not a car I would relax around.

kek

For skin or cars?