Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous thread: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/17
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kurocodail/status/858591963632640000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Beast MANAKA when?

Best boy.

Ready for the beach /fgog/?

Akkun did nothing wrong.

So what's the rate for a 4* on rateup?

4%?

Maybe.

>4%

DW would literally go out of business if SR rates were that high.

Rateup doesn't change the roll % for said rarity. Just chances of rolling the rate up servant if you do hit that rarity roll.

>Maxed out storage and inventory with exp card

Well I guess I just wait now.

LIZ THREAD

No

So, memes aside, what's the relationship between these two

Enjoy having to burn exp to make space for gacha rolls.

Post an attentionwhoring screenshot showing off your special snowflake servants.

Damn it.There's only two Egos I guess so it doesn't matter.

>he doesn't have gift box full of exp and fous

Arjuna A CUTE

She better show some skin by the 3rd sprite.

Why is the lancelot guy such terrible poster? And why would he choose to fanboy over one of the worst Berserkers from the worst secondary bait in the franchise? Surely his time would be better spent on idolising somebody decent like MHXA.

Rationalize each type advantage in the game

>175496676
No (You) for you.

I can sum it up in the words of the greatest writer of our time "Don't"

What happens if Saber and Caster become friends.

>have level 100 Gil and an EMIYA
What can this cute curry do that they can't?

Meant for

bully

Friends, but bitching often fighting friends.

They've been friends since original Christmas event maybe, sometimes it's talked about in the background. In one ce text it talks about them shopping together.

They're always shitposting each other, but they live together just fine.

Always.

Superior Japanese spakers, what is PassionLip's personality like?

Archers outrange sword users > sword users are strong than lancers > lances are cooler than bow and arrow

I'm serious. Lancelot fags are worse than DUDEposters. Lancelot's characterisation as a Berserker was nothing but angry screeching like an edgelord and then crying bitch tears over Seiba. How fucking pathetic do you have to dedicate so much time to praising Urobutcher's angsty teen bait.

What are these cups trying to convey with this pose?

Like a small innocent child in denial trapped in a monstrous body.

"Please don't bully, I'm just a normal girl"

>Lancelotfags
>not knowing Melvin

How new are you?

Yandere moe blob stalker who thinks she's an entirely normal girl since she can't look at her own body honestly. Useless at everything but destroying everything around her with Hercules like strength. Hates fighting, but is often attacked due to her skill, so she retaliates and crushes them accidentally.

In fgo it's said in her text that she's been reformed as a good girl who wants to try harder to not destroy everything.

They want to be filled

One has a superiority complex that keeps her from not being an asshole

The other has an inferiority complex that keeps her from not being an asshole.

They're sort of friends but since neither one of them will ever admit it (Jeanne because it's embarrassing an Saber because she's autistic like that) they just hang around together while being dicks to eachother.

Cute!

twitter.com/kurocodail/status/858591963632640000
>160cm

Sorry, I'm not pathetic enough to keep up with Veeky Forums celebs.

I've always known Passionlip's tits are smaller than their measurement suggests

Reminder Zamasu could solo the entire Fateverse

Yes, 3DPD is disgusting.
There's no need to drive that point in further.

Jeanne needs a bitch who won't coddle her for no reason and who won't hate her for her bitchiness. Seiba needs someone who will put up with her bitchiness and who will stick around to let her show off in front of them.

They have fun together.

So very new then.

A uguu~ girl that everyone bullies and doesn't think her hands or tits are weird, pretty much a monster that doesn't wanna admit she's a monster.

I didn't say that, I just thought the comparison was amusing.

It's much closer now.

I recall some nip on Pixiv mentioning that a B160 on Lip's frame would have her breasts resting on her legs whenever she was sitting.

And would you look at that, Passionlip is sitting.

I WANT TO CARRY GAWAIN DOWN THE AISLE!

The real question is how easy would it be to get Passionlip to fuck you given her issues.

I figure she'd be a pretty easy lay once you make friends so long as you're friendly and frame it as you finding her too gorgeous to resist.

You're just upset because Seiba makes a better Berserker than Lancelot does, Smellvin.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

She's no monster, which is the irony with her. If she was fully human she'd be happy, if she was fully monster she'd be happy. Instead she's a normal girl in the body of a destroyer and can't figure it out.

Why do AlterEgos look like Sakura?

really nigga

Nasu desperately wanted to appeal to Sakurafags aka redditers.

Moon magic.

It is like Nero, no reason other than merchandise of a existing face.

We need FGO Carnival Phantasm, badly

There is no celeb just gilfags aying everything they don't like is named Melvin. You could be talking about Karna and if you shit on gilgamesh they scream Melvin.

That's the deal user, on the inside she's a normal girl that just wants to love someone, but outside she's a monster that destroys everything she touches, she can't help it but being harmful for the mere fact of existing, ergo, she's a monster that doesn't know about it otherwise she would have been happy as you say, not some girl that doesn't wanna admit her hands are horrible.

What did they mean by this?

Because they're all made from part of BB and some goddesses fused together. Their personality is derived from the emotion of BB that created them, and which goddesses make them up.

BB isn't an alter ego, she's the system AI gone rogue, thus she became the cancer of the moon. After gaining access rights she stole a bunch of divine spirits data and fused them.

>somebody decent like MHXA.
0/10 bait not even worth the (You)

Blossom NPC model is based on Sakura Matou. BB is a part of Blossom that normally shouldn't exist.

The Moon Cell's scenario was modeled after the Fuyuki system. The Moon Cell appointed an AI overseer to oversee the war, that AI assuming the persona of Matou Sakura. The AI then developed some feelings for Hakuno and, trying to get rid of those feelings, she discarded some of her data into a garbage file. That data then became BB. And BB made the Alteregos because of reasons.

I don't think I could handle the salt from /a/ and /v/ if GO got a carnival phantasm season instead of there being another Z/SN/HAxTsukihime one.

Her skin has an empathic ability so if you're just in it to fuck her she's going to know pretty quick.

On the other hand it makes sort of a infinite loop so if you love her and touch her she's going to be feeling warm and fuzzy forever until something stops her.

Because they're based on a character who's based on a character who's based on Sakura

I'm saying that if she was only a monster she would have never suffered. But because she isn't a monster, she's normal on the inside, her existence will always be halfhearted. It would have been easy if she was a monster, but she's not.

It's funny how you talk as if you know a lot but you aren't answering his question at all.

Except thats something that /a/ would like. Having a bunch of servants in a fun, non serious scenario with plenty of jokes is amazing and I've seen countless times on there that people want it.

I don't know about /v/ since I've never been there.

I just said, they all look like the one that created them as a lore reason, because they are her alter egos.

If you want a meta reason it's just because nasu wanted a yandere festival type game.

Explain the difference between Gilgamesh and Ozymandias to me.

>another fucking Gawain fight before the end of Camelot
I thought I got rid of this faggot

>tfw 2 intelligent too be a powerlevel cuck

>non serious scenario with plenty of jokes is amazing
No it's not, and the jokes are shit too.

One is a white man turned brown
One is a brown man turned white

>This is no longer pod racing.

Yeah, that's the sad part about Lip, poor girl.

Ozymandias is everything Gil should've been.
Which is why Nasu made Caster Gil when he realized it

Whoa, I didn't know we had a time traveler here.

You still aren't actually answering his question. Funny EOP. Never change.

Ozzy is Gil without a stick up his ass

>tfw brainlet and can't argue powerlevels

/a/ fucking hates GO and would endlessly bitch about 'literaly whos' getting screentime over the SN Servants or turkeyhandle characters.

/v/ is similar but less intense about it.

They have nothing in common besides being the "arrogant king" character. Shitposter only try to compare them to start gilfags vs ozzyfags wars.

He just wanted to be magical Bill Nye.