Heavily modified C6 Corvette Reliability

On a scale of 1-10, how unreliable would this car be if it was detuned to 500-600 RWHP and reverted to 91 octane gasoline? Would it be daily-drivable since it has a centrifugal supercharger rather than a roots/twin-screw? The price is pretty good if it's built right.

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ctd/d/chevrolet-corvette-chevy/6222310661.html

Looks like a scam to me
car is worth 40k~
FL plates with a CA listing?

>buying someone else's project and expecting it to be reliable
>buying a corvette and expecting it to be reliable

you might be able to get 500 just NA alone, it's a 6-8 liter engine so that will increase the reliability tenfold, and keep the nitrous for the weekend

>600WHP
>Reliable

Pick one, friendo

If you keep the car under 4K rpm most of the time, the pro charger won't even kick in, maintaining pretty much stock reliability.

probably a navy guy

>brocharger meme

kek

Nope emailed it and its a scam
I asked
>Where is the car located? How recent are the photos?

His reply(2x)
>Hi, Please call me at discuss your container needs 580-7208. Pricing will depend upon the condition of the container and any other mods that you might have. Thanks, Robert

That shi ain't gon pass visual inspection das why it hab Florida plates unless you gat somebody dat will smog it fo you for like figh hundred

Wait...I legitimately don't understand what he's trying to say. Can you translate?

Its such a good price because its fwd v6

No fucking clue I assumed he thought I requested info about shipping it?

Its a Nigerian scammer

>detuning a car
kill yourself

>daily driving a ticking time bomb

No u

If its built right, very reliable at 550 hp. mine is reliable at 500 hp n/a

>Claire
are you a pretty lady or a lady-boy?

he is a mentally ill faggot

My 06 Z06 makes 608whp (NA) and is up to about 70k miles now. It was mostly stock when I picked it up at 20k, but it's had about 50k miles on it since the power upgrades.

No reliability issues. Just wear on expected components from track days (brakes, tires, etc). I check the heads and valve guides every year, but it's been perfectly reliable. No leaks no electrical issues nothing breaking. The nav occasionally drops out at the track under heavy loading, but that doesn't matter much. Squeaks and rattles and shit, but it always drives well and fires up every time.

I used to drive it in the winter too (Illinois) but now i have a more comfortable daily. Pic related is how it sits now. Still drive it a lot, but it's primarily just for fun and track days.

that swan neck is on point

gotta lol at that wing

Looks sweet! Wanna post the mod list?

it's even more lolworthy from the side

number 2
bad pics happen, don't be so petulant user

Might be leaving some stuff out but here's most of it:

Big fucken cam
milled/ported heads (13:1 CR)
callies rotating assembly
ported 102mm FAST intake
NW 102mm TB
Haltech intake
ID850 injectors
flex fuel sensor
ron davis radiator
big setrab oil cooler
AC delete
alumilite splitter w/ brackets going to the frame
ghetto seibon hood that actually fits pretty nice
AP Racing front brakes (372mm disc), 355mm rears on order but not on car yet
Racetech RT4009w seats, BK harness bar, racequip harnesses
LG motorsports coilovers & swaybars
CCW C10s, 18x12 / 18x13
335/35-18 NT01s on all 4 corners
AJ Hartman wing
Vansteel delrin bushings
quantum brake ducts (fog lights removed)
pfadt motor & trans mounts

That's a lovely list. Expensive list too. How big is your cam? Stock heads or new? And more importantly how do you like the lg coilovers? I have a c5z and I will probably end up getting those.

>6 cylinders

wat

Stock heads, but they're ported, milled, new exhaust valves (stainless), new bronze guides, new rockers & bearings, and springs

The LG coilovers have been great. Car is much more predictable over bumps than the factory setup, although some of that may have just been alignment. Weight transfer happens much faster as well, so it doesn't get as loose in transitions. It's probably more in the dampers than the springs though. Having adjustability is nice as well.

Eh, craigslist. Surprised it's not a salvage title too.