Who in their right fucking mind would buy this thing? Seventy eight fucking horsepower...

Who in their right fucking mind would buy this thing? Seventy eight fucking horsepower? This thing is like a public safety hazard. Jesus Christ, Mitsubishi.

Lancer production ends next month, and they've discontinued the i-MiEV in the US again which means that in September this brand will be reduced to the Outlander and Mirage.

Just kill it, Nissan. It's not worth revitalizing at this point.

I have a 90 hp diesel Corolla and I've done 115 mph indicated by the needle recently. Are you one of those fuckbagged retards who think a commuter needs 270 hp to accelerate to 70?

Just checking out the mitsubishi website for my eu country, they dont sell the mirage here. but they sell something called a "space star" 12k brand new with that same motor. Id buy that little fucker

Useless sedan versions of compacts are an American/Asian thing because third worlders think sedans are more prestigious.

Well they're not useless, they do pack like double, at least, of the storage space of a hatchback, but that also adds on weight. A hatchback even if "under-powered" will feel faster than the sedan anyday.

Isn't this basically a Proton.

Mitsubishi keeping the true shitbox spirit alive

>they do pack like double, at least, of the storage space of a hatchback
Only if you compare them to a hatchback with the rear seats up and the hat rack in place. However you can pack a hatchback to the roof, and then fold over the rear seats and have more cargo space than a full size sedan, with an adequate opening as well. Sedan trunk openings are tiny in comparison. I drive a hatchback, I can just throw my bicycle in it with the rear seats down, don't know a single sedan that lets me do that. I also use it to haul my yard cuttings in industrial bulk bags.

>Only if you compare them to a hatchback with the rear seats up and the hat rack in place

dude what the hell? you're just being contrarian.
Sure, with the seats down you can pack it full of shit, but then again without the seats a bus makes a dandy house to, that isn't the point and that certainly doesn't make sedans useless just like sedans don't make hatchbacks useless. Is the day not going well for you brother? Maybe you need another coffee, come on.

How often to do you have to carry four passengers AND bulky cargo? Usually it's either or, and a hatchback does each task well on its own. Also there's this thing called roof boxes if you want to go on vacation with your family and a lot of luggage at the same time. I've had this exact discussion just last night, Americans really are inept at understanding the most basic things.

It's the exact same fucking thing with truck beds, there's absolutely no fucking need to drive around with a bed permanently attached when you only need it for yard cuttings five times a year and a lawn mower or refridgerator once a year. Trailers do the same thing as a truck bed and they're detachable.

Someone who lives in a busy city and commutes into work and needs something small to literally park anywhere.

Fuck you, you retarded nigger. Let's see you build a fucking car. Mitsubishi doesn't have the deep rich pockets like BMW to just throw money at R&D. You think you can do better? Design a car, you fucking faggot. Let's see how good you can make a car with a measly few million dollar budget. Can you make a engine? Can you design a chassi? Do you even know what compression ratio is? Try working 75+ hours a week with nothing but BOSS and Georgia coffee. Boss is in a bad mood again, better send the fucking 使い走り to get some more fucking BOSS. Wife is bitching because you are never home, well tough fucking shit you're a goddamn サラリーマン so no fucking OT for you. So next time you want to run your goddamn mouth, let's see you do better.

Is this copypasta?

I honestly don't know what to say, so here is a snake drinking water.

i imagine its tuned to have peak torque for a good percentage of the rev range, so youd get power at any rpm

How much does it way?

I daily drove a old Datsun that was 69hp factory and probably close to 45hp when I was driving it. But it was only like 700kg so it wasn't all that bad.

You really can't compare a diesel to a torklet petrol like that shitty mitsubishi.

>I don't need it so you don't need it either

Being socially unaware is prima facie sign of autism, you definitely have it.

You may not need it, others do, you just wanting to be contrarian and argue useless shit. If you want to shitpost like that go to /b/

I don't need to haul four people with me everyday, That doesn't mean I should forgo a car instead of a bike, people buy a vehicle when they consider the cost/benefit. If they buy a pick up truck, it is because they need it often enough that it makes sense for them to have one, and it may be grass clippings or groceries, that is their motherfucking choice to make not yours. Yes trailers exist, and you don't have to use them attached to your car all the time, but you need to store them somewhere and if you have no storage space then they're as good as useless.

Different people have different needs, get that through your autistic head,

Normie autotragics should be limited to 60hp by law t b h

>has the space for a pickup truck
>doesn't have the space to tip a utility trailer against the wall
Yeah right. And it's absolutely naive to believe that everyone who buys a truck has a good use for it. Tons of people buy them exclusively for the image.

Haven't seen this copypasta before

Mitsubishi is a massive company that can afford R&D, they just don't care. They don't seem to like or care about cars, just see them as something else they can sell.

we dont have to do better to have the right of criticize some shit juste look other car and stop find escuses.

I have 73 horsepower in my 1989 honda Crx Hf.
I have another one with ~160 which is noisy and fun to drive, but who doesn't want 50mpg?

Except every other manufacturer have made better and cheaper cars with more features, especially Hyundai