Australian moving to the US as a residency here

Australian moving to the US as a residency here
Looking to buy a reliable van as a daily, however I dont know whats cheap in the US (under $10,000usd or even cheaper?)
if I were buying here it would be a secondhand Ford Transit or Hiace (pic related)
Looking for midsize (again pic related) and idealy no Windows incase I use it for camping/ loose women
Besides reliability i dont mind too much

Ford Transit Connect. Or get pic related.

You should be able to get either one for less than 10k.

I know you want the Hiace but that van ain't sold here. However you could find older 1990 ones.

I'd pick Savana because this one is just too reliable.

Used Toyota Previa or Sienna

falcunt? is he really doing it? or is it a pipedream still?

GMC / Chev uleh

Get the 4.8 or 5.3L vortec, won't be too bad on fuel and LS are bulletproof as shit

muricans will need to answer if you can get a 2010+ one for $10k, for the 6 speed

Econolines are reliable and everywhere. I assume you're looking for a cargo van, yeah?

>America
>mid-size vans
Don't hesitate to barge it up, it doesn't make a difference apart from a few bucks more in fuel.

DO NOT LISTEN TO

Easy choice. The Bedford Rascal.

We don't have vehicles that shitty in America.

Fuck off, we're full and we dont need another fuckface from regulate-everything-to-death Shitstralia. REEEEEEEEEEEE

He wants a windowless van for - reasons

I want to agree, but can't.

At least the Rascal is good at what it is... It's not a slow, terribly looking, unreliable, heavy, fuel guzzling, expensive simpleton like pic fucking related.

>retractable hard top sports pick up truck
Vehicular hermaphrodite.

>recommending a car deemed collectable the minute it hit the dealership

I have never seen this vehicle anywhere, nor has anybody I have known ever mentioned it in any conversation. It doesn't exist.

Yes the SSR unfortuanately exists. This vehicle was a failed attempt at ressurecting the Sport Utility market. A true lemon that only got produced for 1 or 2 seasons.

>It doesn't exist.
yeah it does. boomers fucking love it and bought everyone of them available, they go for over $20000 used with mileage on them, its insane

That very clearly was not a recommendation.

Im trying to exfil for that very reason m8
So I can sleep in it on roadtrips
Why the fuck didnt you just import sports utilities?

Bring a falcon with you and be the king of the road