Why did Honda(Acura) stop making fun cars?

Why did Honda(Acura) stop making fun cars?

Boomers

implying this was ever fun.

Honda died many years ago. Good thing we are still blessed by v8

name a single company that still makes fun cars and hasn't moved on to xover family bullshit
pro tip: you kant

tvr

Ferrari

>how dare a company stop producing things that only a very small number of people will use
>how dare they produce things to suit market demnds

>Ferrari

Oups!

Somebody tell him!

drive one for yourself and you take that comment back.

Because the market for fun cars is basically dead, it's all about dat crossover life that all the normies buy into

Mazda

The Integra Type-R was ranked 22 in Evo Magazines top 100 best drivers cars of all time, ahead of cars such as the E30 M3, NSX Type-R, Evora, regular NSX, Murcielago, Esprit V8, Exige, Cayman S, various 911s, Gallardo, E39 M5, E92 M3, and AW11 MR2.

Get fucked.

Mazda makes one interesting car

>#1 is a Zonda F

fwd is never fun

That same magazine heralded the Miata in the Top 10 and the McLaren F1 at 71.

Get fucked.

>Autist Primefag

Stop fuckin posting this

>civic type r

I have . Its a a better faster / handling integra. Literal economy car. Its impressive but not fun

Being this excited about being number 22. Ahead of more expensive cars that most people cant afford is really something to be proud of.
oh yeah
get fucked

Ford and gm usa

I don't see any actual arguments in your post either, I'm just responding in kind. :^)

oh you have? around a track and not on a highway?

yeah exactly.

The new 911 is literally the only recent car that I like design wise.

>DC2
>double wishbone front and rear
>lightweight
>stiff chassis
>b18c making nearly 200hp
>8500rpm redline

Few years later:

>DC5
>Front strut with an autistic design that fucks up the suspension geometry if you lower it more than 1 inch
>rear trailing arm
>heavier

At least thanks to the DC5's, the older one is in the range of 6-8k. I want one desu.

Gotta pay the bills somehow, it's just how R&D for the actually good stuff is funded. Enzo Ferrari said it himself, he wouldn't have bothered with the road car side of his business if he didn't need it to fund his racing division.

>Why did Honda(Acura) stop making fun cars?

>Japan's economy is a shit
>Demographics in japan, youths are a minority and don't drive
>In the U.S., Worst Korean manufactures are now cutting into their market

In short, demand and competition is what killed off most of Japan's sports cars.

every german manufacturer

Nobody taught you how to talk to people. How sad. This car today even in pristine condition is not worth the money people are asking for them

>not even 200hp at 8000 RPM
>8000 RPM!

I honestly don't know, I know how funny it is to pick on honda (acura) but they made some genuinely fun moddable lightweight cars in the 90s and anyone who says they wouldn't get one if they had the chance is lying

Who the fuck wouldn't want a type r?

>bus rider detected

You forgot the part about the dc5 having a stronger chassis and the K20A. You know, that engine that they still use today and can handle ludicrous amounts of power.

Oh and the dc5 outperforms the dc2 in every concievable way except for the subjective "muh feels"

It's also only ~100lbs heavier not "way fatter"

>roll centers
>no stroke
>bro-mobile

suck my dick from the back you gay cunt

bro tell me more about SPECS bro.
tell me more about how you can make broad determinations based on correlation BRO
tell me everything you have learned while reading Veeky Forums at the lunch tables of your highschool
broooooooooooooooooooo

>I have no real response
>time to shitpost