How do I make money off this, Veeky Forums...

How do I make money off this, Veeky Forums? Suppressors will be available for everyone in a short time with the passage of the Hearing Protection Act.

This is obviously huge news, but I don't know what to buy (particular stocks, assets, etc ...). I 'm having trouble finding stocks that are tracking suppressors.

Other urls found in this thread:

americansuppressorassociation.com/education/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

assassinate people

Waterbottles and tape

/thread

People that want them bad enough already cross state lines to grab them.
Then you have the people that thread oil filters onto their rifles as well.
This law doesn't really change anything.

Hi noguns. You can't "cross state lines" to get a suppressor. They are an NFA item and are functionally banned everywhere. Also, threading an oil filter on your gun is not only incomparable to a real suppressor, but a felony to boot.

Futhermore, according to polls, more than 90% of gun owners will end up purchasing a suppressor at some point when this passes. This will become a multi-billion dollar industry virtually overnight.

Unless, Veeky Forums likes staying poor (spoiler: probably the case), then they'll find out how to invest in this.

>Suppressors will be available for everyone in a short time with the passage of the Hearing Protection Act.

I'm all about the 2nd amendment and shit, but this is fucking retarded. Where are the gun control fags about this? When we actually need them they disappear just like environmentalists.

Almost every cap level is privately traded. Do you really think all of the private company's will just want to become public based off of a new accessory?

>They are an NFA item and are functionally banned everywhere.
americansuppressorassociation.com/education/
If by everywhere you mean commie shithole states then sure.
>threading an oil filter on your gun is not only incomparable to a real suppressor
I never said it had the same efficacy, just making a point that people that want it bad enough will find a way to get one.
>but a felony to boot
Literally just get a tax stamp on the threaded bit.
>more than 90% of gun owners will end up purchasing a suppressor at some point
It's already legal and this isn't happening, that's like the weed fags saying that 100% of people will smoke once it's legal everywhere.

Go to and actually educate your no guns ass before shitting up other boards with your fudd lore.

why are you opposed to safe operation of firearms when the dangers of firearms are hot topic?

Retarded noguns. Do you understand what an NFA item is? You can't just go out and buy a suppressor at Walmart.

You not only need the expensive tax stamp, but you have to submit biometric data, a passport photo, etc to your Class III dealer and wait for months while the feds review your petition to own one. Then you need to submit a request to your local sheriffs office to own the thing.

This process can take over half a year to complete and is expensive to boot. Very few people buy suppressors, because nobody wants to go through this process.

Obviously a COD tween faggot like yourself would know this though.

You dumbass. Suppressors are already legal, just a pain in the ass to get them. And shooting a gun with a suppressor is still about as loud as operating a lawnmower. It's a little bit easier on the ears, not le ebin silent assassin

Subsonic rounds are pretty damn quiet, especially if not semi-auto. My 10/22 sounds like an air rifle. I bought some subsonic 308win for my boltaction but haven't tried it out yet - I'll bet it's even less noisy than the 10/22.

Supressors are cheap to make. Not requiring an NFA tax stamp will open up used suppressor market. I don't foresee a big windfall for manufacturers, especially since more will pop up now that they will be easier to sell.

I'm looking forward to cheap cans that I can buy on a whim.

Are there any publicly traded companies that will be affected though?

What company/companies will be the biggest producers of suppressors that are worth investing in? What company can I get stock in that is most likely to grow because of this?

I'm OP, and that question is why I started this thread.

swhc you fucking idiot

Look at the company before Obongo took office and revise that statement. S&W is going down.

>also it's AOBC now

Mfw companies already make regulated suppressors.

Mfw buy that stock or dont. 0 fucks given when i can machine my own.

Fyi folks this isn't the movies.

They muffle the sound a lot. But its no high pitched noise you cant hear in the next room.

Mostly for shoot and neighbors dont hear.

Or fun.

.22 shorts are fun in a lever action or revolver. Shorts wont cyle the axtion in most

Thats because the bullshot tax stamp os 250 goddamn dollars newfag. I never bought one and my buddy has 6 stamps.

This.

High pitch quit pew noise is a myth

500 yards away

user sets up his bypod supressed ruger

Bounces off of windshield of target.

/fuck

Any that make them but its too late. Bu the time the press knows its saturated. You can throw money at it and be almost 100% to make an increase. But not much.

See my reply. Either hot new company gamble or throw money at sig or whatever and hope theirs is best and the whole conpany grows. Negligable. Sadly

I have shot sub-sonic 9mm through my suppressed Uzi. It is a lot more quiet than unsurpressed, but not like an air rifle.