Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo
neowin.net/news/tekken-7s-kangaroo-fighter-removed-from-western-release-in-fear-of-activist-backlash
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=b4aJNjJ2HBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone else find it funny that Americans had no presence in Street Fighter until SF5?

Speaks a lot about the amount of skill requierd to play it.

it's just a bunch of self loathing dumb weebs posting that shit

Play sleeper top 5's game

ADD INGRID NOW

How can you have giant tits and lard thighs but no fucking hips whatsoever?

playpuyo

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo

holy shit the alt right is protesting outside of capcom hq

they want rashid nerfed asap

>play as a character that can just mash buttons all day and win
>win

SFV everyone

leddit / bustypetite

>no presence in Street Fighter until SF5

lol

are they outraged that rashid has taken top 5 spot and cammy isnt even top 7?

They're saving the new character reveal for a week before tekken. The character will drop on the same day as tekken 7. Tekken never stood a chance

>KOFXIV has an legacy arcade version while Capcom doesn't for SFV

Sad.

>kangaroo isn't in western release of tekken 7
neowin.net/news/tekken-7s-kangaroo-fighter-removed-from-western-release-in-fear-of-activist-backlash

what the FUCK

But Haitani lost

It doesn't even matter if this is a shitpost or not because so many people in this thread believe this. How can people say they enjoy fighting games if they don't understand it's literally impossible to counter poke a 24f normal with a 9f sweep in sfv levels of input lag? How can you enjoy fighting games if your understanding is this low?

>press buttons
>win
Fighting games everyone

anyone else find it funny that europe has never and will never be relevant in anything but games made for people with chimp brains aka fps and moba

a counter poke is when you hit them out of the start up of the button you think are going to press

whiff punishing CAN be a pure reaction but a lot of the time it is not and it was never described as only reactionary

Stop linking this fake shit you jiver

It's not in any version of Tekken 7

Give me 3 reasons why SFV has stun

A handful of fluke wins over the course of 20 years means absolutely nothing. Americans started won more SF5 major than all previous SF4 majors combined.

That says a tremendous amount about the quality of SF5.

Are those people actually protesting with that shit lmao?

Will the second best Dhalsim in Europe be attending Celtic Throwdown, VSFighting, EGX or ,dare I say it, EVO?

>europe will only ever dominate in games that people actually play lul

daily reminder that our guy broski got called the best dhalsim in the world by luffy and luffy will start posting here soon once broski introduces him to sniffposting

legacy skill

Ok, let's put SneakersSO in the blacklist of fake leakers along with X-Kira.

I knew he was full of shit from the moment he backpedal his rumor about Ed's trailer coming this week.

every heavy attack in the game is easy to whiff punish

you are just shit

I need you in Tekken 7, Rick Taylor...

tfw it'll be dead by the time i find a switch

No trailer?

punish bad defense, reward smart, honest offense

>punk is so good that /fgg/ is arguing over the possibility that footsies could be that good

LMAO

what is he thinken

>it's literally impossible to counter poke a 24f normal with a 9f sweep in sfv levels of input lag
what, 6 frames delay? the same as arcade guilty gear and kof xiv?

>fluke wins over the course of 20 years
>fluke wins
>over the course of 20 years

why they cut roger?

>kusoge
>has kusoge mechanics
who'd have thought

am i gonna make it

That's only 2 reasons

if /fgg/ ever sponsored you, would you travel?

you'd have to take the "Self Sufficient"
out your trip :^)

Did you read my post at all or what? I was describing a medium button being punished by sweep which this thread jerked itself off over last thread even though Punk pressed his button first.

holy shit its true cammy needs mad buffs

If SFV S2 is "so random" and so "low skill capped anyone can win"

Why can't the Japs win these recent majors?

you have other options like puyo puyo vs 2 which is a free downloadable

>Limits

If there are games with grounded footsies and games with air footsies, why is there no game with water footsies

If you were getting run over you weren't really playing anyway, so it just extends your time not playing.

>punish bad defense
>reward honest offense
>reward smart offense

Its 3 you stupid fucktard.

They didn't get an 18 month head start and no arcades

why is marvel at KSB

name one good japanese marvel player

how much happier he is as a goober now playing a game he enjoys instead of trying to make scraps playing random ape assault jive

>japs don't get at least one year headstart for the first time ever
>they get bodied by americans
really making me think here user

>buy bbcf
>literally no one bought it on my friend's list because it has mixed reviews on steam
holy fuck i'm mad. it's a legit good game too and it's patched now.

it's odd that westerners want the japanese to beat them in games. don't you want your country to win? you guys are a bunch of fucking weirdos I swear.

>SFV needs to be political correct
>SFV needs to have a Rashid
>SFV gets cesored by SJW
>SFV gets cesored by Muslims
>SFV dumbed down even americans can win
>Capcom puts more time in merchandising than actual ingame content and balance

Did I miss to add something?

what the fuck are you doing to enhance your rep, brick?

Broski got called the best dhalsim in the entirity of EUROPE by the best player in european street fighter history.

You need to earn your trip

We want to sponsor him for the first three of these (and maybe an NA tournament)

I can't wait to see Punk smash sonicfox in injustice, see what happens when he plays someone from a real fighting game.

yeh

who needs morals anyway

You combined smart and honest into one

>why would he play irrelevant dead trash when he's the #1 player in the world's biggest and best fighting game

>dumbass

Dude chill, KOFXIV has the better opportunity game than SFV.

That one Touhou fighting game lets you go up and down. That's probably the closest you get.

because they can't express themselves with 1 frame links

Because no-one likes or plays shitty meme characters like Roger. Imagine if on top of no-one actually playing Lei no-one asked for him. Why would they add him?

It's a meme character and if they had space for another character they'd probably bring back jackie chan or Anna or some other normal character instead of the roo

buy it for me

Steam reviews mean nothing to me. Half of them are tantrums, or positive text with a thumbs down for some irrelevant reason.

this is the biggest cop out ever, a few months of headstart don't matter shit after the first year

So the Japanese aren't the best at SFV, they aren't the best at KI, they aren't the best at Marvel, they aren't the best at any of the games Sonic Fox dominates, and while I'm not too sure about Tekken I'm gonna assume Koreans are better at that than japs. So what are the Japanese the best at? Irrelevant anime shit like goober gear? Maybe KoF? Kinda sad to see them fall like that.

KSB was made for marvel heads over in Japan. Are you retarded? It was literally made for games that aren't properly represented in a huge fashion in Japan. Those are the games they'll include first and then they'll add things like SF, or Guilty if they feel like it. However, the only games that are guaranteed at KSB are those underrepresented games.

No one cares about your garbage irrelevant game. Get the FUCK out of this general

KoF is completely dominated by the chinese these days.

>why they cut roger?
Harada is making excuses and being lazy, nothing new.

it does matter because no matter what you're a year behind

which is further exacerbated by the fact that they got ANOTHER headstart for each iteration of SF4

>smash isnt a fighting game
>looks at picture
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

dude kusoru is literally /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=b4aJNjJ2HBo

every anime game, every sf that's not jive, vf

BRICK ARE THE NEKOS GOOD YET

>SF game with the weakest neutral tools in a SF game
>all of a sudden americans start winning
really making me think here user

because KSB grew from KVO which was basically kusoge/poverty nationals

Who main

Smash is legit as fuck. I mean take a look at Dreamhack's top 8. People like to meme that the top 8 is always the same and the meta is stale, but you can clearly see it evolving.

Japan is the best at Puyo Puyo which is frequently getting new games with good sales.

he is having fun when he's playing rashid on stream, didn't look very happy when he was constantly getting destroyed by machabo tho.

I'm asking again. Which one of those sluts is the best.

Redpill me on Louffy calling Broski the best EU Dhalsim in V.

I wasn't following the previous thread.

they want to add SFV but can't because capcom won't give them the license

LUL

>Steam reviews mean nothing to me.
Metacritic says otherwise

If it was truly random, the winners would change dramatically in each tourney.

rashid

I can call myself the best Ciel player in Europe

I wish the older games still showed up at tournaments. I want to laugh my ass off at japanese dicksuckers in this general when Punk trashes them in 3s and cvs2.

Satan is broken

>injustice is more of a fighting game than mortal combat

So they're the kings of dead games?

>You should consider Puyo Puyo to be more of a fighting game than just a simple puzzle game. Well, I guess that would be the best analogy. I'm too poor to play fighting games so I wouldn't really know!!
who else gonna try puyopuyo