Rice

what's Veeky Forums's opinion on cheap, sub $100 plastic spoilers from ebay that don't have any practical use and just make your car slower?

>ofc it's a civic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They make nice coffee tables.

>sub 100$

why do the chinese feel the need to go for the ridiculous? Why not make it 2 or 300 and deliver something sorta usable?

same with these aftermarket cans which are like 40 bucks.
How about making them 200 bucks which would still be really cheap but make them out of real metal?

Because somebody else already makes those other parts, and there's a market for the cheap parts you're talking about.

I see some faggot in an auto g6 with a huge wing on it driving around my town. Looks dumb as fuck and usually people with slow cars have them.

to me it looks like the market niche of "cheap but wont fall apart" is kinda underrepresented. It all seems to gravitate towards the extremes.

>why do the chinese feel the need to go for the ridiculous?
They are not here to serve you a useful product. They are here to make something that looks good enough to convince you to give them your money in exchange for that item. Suitability and merchantibility for use is not guaranteed.

>what's Veeky Forums's opinion on cheap, sub $100 plastic spoilers from ebay
It develops material fatigue which the chinese did no analysis for. It then flies off your car and catches the wind to move at an angle and slice into pedestrians along the sidewalk. Congratulations on medical and career damage payments. It's standard to make you pay for their re-education (civil court case) if you harm their career prospects with the bodily damages.

>spoiler on a fr

>that don't have any practical use and just make your car slower?
Lets see the datalogger output OP

>imajun my shock when user didn't understand basic aerodynamics

Some cars should not have rear tail fins. The excess pushdown can cause the front end to catch air and make the car fly up.

>akrapovič
40 bucks

damn jimmy neutron looks good these days

I don't understand what VW was thinking with the corrado
It has a hydraulic spoiler but it's FWD

>my potions are too strong for you, traveler

>Not realizing that proper aero kits provide downforce on the front and back wheels regardless of which ones are being driven.

That said, shitty cheap spoilers bolted onto Civic trunk lids don't do jack shit.

but I am going into battle potion-seller. Why won't you sell me your strongest potions?

This. Someone needs to make affordable no nonsense parts out of cost-effective yet reasonably durable materials. They don't need to look pretty, just be actually built ok for a good price.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A