What does Veeky Forums think of this?

ebay.co.uk/rpp/pride?roken2=ts.pUHJpZGUyMDE3.b.g2.cfb.ap

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/rpp/pride?roken2=ts.pUHJpZGUyMDE3.b.g2.cfb.ap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think a vocal minority have successfully normalized a psychological disorder that is ultimately damaging to society. Western culture is rotting and the rotten elements will sooner or later find themselves crushed in the conflict between the authoritarians and the theocrats. Choose or perish.

nothing of value lost

Arguable. Their pawns are spreading and breeding while ours are eating us alive.

>their
who is "their"

I cringed so hard that I broke a piece of my front tooth

i can post timestamp

>Not fastback
>No care

Should we inform /pol/?

Now THAT is a real hoonicorn

This is the most autistic thing I've read in a while on this website

I think this should happen to every cumstain until boomer cismale drumpfkins learn that their pedestrian killing rolling hate crime abortions are not ok.

I think that Russia and China have the right idea to ban LGBT propaganda from their countries.

I'm a liberal (well I liked Bernie...whatever) and I'm definitely not a /pol/-tard but I think he's correct.

On Veeky Forums it seems like half of the males are taking hormones now. It's crazy.

I think the LGBT propaganda confuses a lot of people and pushes horny perverted males to transition despite them only having a sexual fetish.

I like how litterally all the women on reddit are bi now.

How is that even fucking possible?

People are confusing sexual attraction with a fetish.

I mean people also fuck horses ffs, but they probably never considered marrying a horse.

>ebay.co.uk/rpp/pride?roken2=ts.pUHJpZGUyMDE3.b.g2.cfb.ap
From the link:
(And yes, if you were wondering, all the changes to the car are completely reversible!)

So they don't allow mustangs in China and Russia?

>UK plates
enough said, Eurofags are fags

>bi
thing is there are theories that almost noone is completely straight sooo w/e

Russia uses the LGBT ban to ban anything they want

>"theories" in social """science"""
there are theories that niggers are from space and need white people to be pro boxers for their entertainment too
and I favor absolute monarchy anyway

mad

do it

jews are superior to white europeans, don't really see how that is bad

B.S. the tranny fags are a loud majority. Yeah, there are a lot of autistic people on these boards but the number is nowhere near half. Probably like 5%

You gonna convert, Goy? Maybe your kid'll be one of the chosen but you never will. I'll continue marching boldly into the future like my father and my father's father thanks.

If that car has a head on collision with another car, it would stab the occupant of the other car to death

faggots once again ruin everything

It's just a car

>majority

you mean minority right?

yeah, it's just a classic that started the lightweight v8 performance bracket in america and caused the big 3 to start to give a little bit of a shit about handling and racing records, but yeah at least it isn't something irreplacable like a stanced civic or gt-r

still a shitbox by today's standards.

it was a shitbox by it's days standards too, they weighed sub 3000 lbs which was fucking tiny for an american car then, and they were known to rust they're just iconic, look great, sound great, and have a massive aftermarket. also it's the only iconic "muscle car" of the 60s that doesn't cost 20,000 for a roller and it's been btfo'ing gm since before we were born

If they hide a blower in the unicorn horn i'll be less mad. [spoiler]I wouldn't be mad at all if it was just to annoy boomers instead of pushing an agenda.[/spoiler]

Is it a V6 mustang?

>It's
a heap of shit.
nothing of value was lost you autistic child.

>64-66 mustang
>v6

are you autistic or just stupid? Even though its not a fastback it's still worth money, they ruined a perfectly good car.

I'm gay.