/owg/ - Overwatch General

Previous: >New Nexus challenge for D.Va and Genji skins (new D.Va skin, same Oni Genji skin)
[YouTube] Heroes of the Storm – Nexus Challenge 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/

>Official Uprising event website
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/uprising/

>When does the event end?
May 1st.

>Loot item checklist
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/UPRISING_2017

>Latest Comic
madefire.com/motion-books/OVERWATCH-UPRISING/

>Event video
[YouTube] [NEW SEASONAL EVENT] Welcome to Overwatch Uprising!
>Story video
[YouTube] King's Row Uprising Origin Story | Overwatch

>Developer update video
[YouTube] Developer Update | Overwatch Uprising | Overwatch
>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753818008

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Tips/tricks/basics/etc.
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Best

Ha, people thought they would get another arcade week in before the uprising event ends.

Which Overwatcher has the best tummy?

Haven't seen this before. Post full page?

Jamison Fawkes!

Bust

It's just one of her pages from the visual guide

I'll keep things civil and agree to disagree.

Oh, I will.

Just bought 30 lootboxes. Hope I get widow skin. Really wish I had gotten the game sooner but I need this skin. Ill buy however many it takes.

Oh, I didn't even know these existed. Nice, thanks

>best girl
>that bleu skin
>that voice
>that sniping
Best overgirl.

are you a faggot oniichan?

best girl, best boy, best friends

I'm still pretty miffed that most of the event shit this time could have been just added as permanent shit, like the victory poses and highlight intros, all of that.
They have nothing to do with the event theme and could have been actual additions, but that just doesn't give Blizz money I guess

They're neat to look at.

I need her.

I need her right now.

Give me Officer D.Va right now.

Help, i have gold for one event legendary and i want: Orisa, Mercy, Genji

Which one should i get?

I dearly love them both so so very much!

How would you make Orisa not shit

Isn't tomorrow the last day it runs and Tuesday it gets patched out, and doesn't the arcade reset tomorrow anyway, giving another three boxes before the event ends?

>There are people who havent beaten legendary

make her hitscan

Because Blizzdrones delusionally believe the game is perfectly balanced and will constantly shit on anyone who so much as implies a single hero is overpowered.

>Be Reaper
>Enemy team has 3 tanks
>Struggle to kill any of them because Ana throws a nade from a mile away and increases the ttk so high that Winston/Dva get all their cooldowns back and can easily escape
>Roadhog doesn't even need to land a hook to counter me since we both have pretty much the same effective range and he has a much larger healthpool

what a tank counter

Forget Genji and just get the Oni skin anyway, it'll be much less common in the long run.

If you aren't using Witch Mercy, you're doing it wrong.

Orisa skin is alright, I got it from a drop. Best thing about it is using it in Uprising since people keep thinking you're an enemy and it annoys them.

Here's an idea, spend your coin on best girl instead.

Farnese hero when

>lose fight
>how can we blame this on our team comp
every single time

How are you guys enjoying the last days of Uprising?

>Quake Champions closed beta ends for the week
>Go back to Overwatch

Oh man in comparison Overwatch is actually FUCKING CANCER. Playing Pharah is a lot of HORSESHIT I FEEL LIKE A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS CHARACTER WITH MAKESHIFT FPS CONTROLS and I have my man Lucio to go fast on and WHOA DERE XDDD HOLD STILL WHILE I SHOOT YOU I CAN'T SHOOT YOU WHILE I'M MOVING and only occasionally ie. 95% of all games have to deal with Roadhog, that fat overpowered piece of shit.

Breast girl

This skin is so adorable, I'm hope some autistic fuck has this equipped while making cop car noises in mic.

Cupcakes!

Game needs more omnics and able-bodied young white straight men before we start adding more women.

30 boxes in. 2 fucking torbjorn skins so far.

Has Blizzard even acknowledged that Soldier is ridiculous and a must pick?

>the only people queueing for expert and legendary are 3 stacks that aren't worth shit

>implying it won't make siren sounds whenever you use shift

Last time Soldier:76 was mentioned on the forums in official blue commentary was Geoff Goodman, principal designer saying that the community unfairly compares McCree and Soldier:76 to each other.

good luck man, stay positive

worst case scenario you get 3k coins and can just afford to buy Talon widow

A shorthaired British dyke who's dating the protag of Moon Over June cannot be best girl.

you're presumably calling D.Va best girl and posting her cop skin but telling him to spend money on her instead? y when that's her best legendary skin that isn't the traditional Korean one (that one only applies to certain tastes), and it's free

Actually, I just realized there's only one young straight white male character. And he's not able-bodied. There really is no representation there.

Nah I want my cute sadist character, Widow and Sombra are just kind of cunty and Widow isn't cute at all

That would be neat even if a little annoying
Would be better if it was during self destruct or recall though maybe

I only have enough shekels to buy either Orisa or Tracer's event skin?

WHICH ONE

Because she's best girl and you should spend all your coin to get all of her cosmetics. Even the ones you can't use at the same time.

Now, user, I agreed to be civil. You don't see me giving Widow a hard time, do you?

Boy I sure do love that Roadhog can blast for his shotgun.s maximum damage a few meters ahead of him like I was standing right in front of him

>Uprising event ending today
>never got a blackwatch/talon skin
>only have 2100 coins, so I can't buy any of them

Those two are about as close as a lesbian time traveling fighter pilot and hyper intelligent moon gorilla can ever be

When is Dva's new skin available?

I want to uphold gamer law and put some scrubs behind bars already.

Tracer, it comes with a cute little headset and a tiny hat.

t. giant tf2 faggot

tomorrow 10am pacific time

Pharah

Truly a platonic love story for the ages. I cri everytiem.

>Widow isn't cute at all

>opened 15 boxes so far
>finally get lego
>foolishly get hopes up
>it's camo soldier 76

got more like this?

Sombra is the unsung best girl

I know that feel ;_;
I just hope that they will wait until we had enough time to get the arcade boxes.

but user it does *only* 225 damage(before any headshot multipliers)

She's like that Pig dog, no spine and all leg

I'd like her to capture my point B, if you catch my drift

meant for

Playing Mercy is FUN!

Symmetra, Pharah, and Zarya all need to be reworked so they aren't massive pieces of shit. Nerfing just makes retarded balancing issues.

My heart will forever belong to Tracer, but Sombra's been growing on me lately. I think the amount of time passed between now and the whole rigmarole with her buildup and reveal has allowed me to look at her more fairly.

(((diversity))) usually works like that

I know what you mean.

>tfw want d.va skin but cba to play a shitty fucking lol-clone

Most bestest chica

Do you really need to play HotS to get cop D.va?

When's week 2 for the HOTS event actually start? I just noticed officer D.va was available in the hero gallery.

Indeed.
If you can ignore the bad sides

tomorrow

Yep.
Good ruck

Best couple.

So far we've seen the bare midriffs of D.Va, Tracer, Widow and to an extent, Sombra.. Who would you want to see next?

Mercy please.

For now, yes. She and Oni Genji will 'eventually' be added to standard OW lootboxes though.

Amelie and Gerard have taken a big step in their relationship.

Wish them luck!

>orisa change
>orisa is not competitive
>single handedly win every game with her

I've saved up 3k coins. What skin should I buy before the event ends? I've already got pic related, so I'm mostly satisfied, but I'm thinking of grabbing one of the Torb skins or the McCree skin.

For the love of god, Pharah's.

Shit mang.
Does HotS even run on craptops?
Then I'll play the waiting game.
Unless they add a D.va meido skin in HotS.

>want to play Genji but can't because team is to intelligent to move away from their chokepoint

Dude, is that even a question?

cancer

>cop D.va can only be unlocked by playing HOTS for now
Want skin but the game is so boring to me.

That's not Pharah and Symmetra

20 games today and not a single one was evenly matched

True. Still, you'd think they could stand to be more subtle about it.
>only one young white straight man in the current roster
>he's an unstable racist villain

Explain to me why Mei isn't bullshit

Why would I fabricate a fairy tale?

>last lootbox of the event
>blackwatch McRee
>mfw

>French whore who is neither smug or blue
>Greasy baguette

I get the same. Always topping the team on damage by just gunning down shields and setting up picks with the pull but I'm always the one told to change, I don't know why. She's such a pubstomper, the only time she's really bad is against competent players

She's cute. Does that count for anything?